Hi, yes, ambulance, please.
你好 是的 请派救护车
Dad.
爸爸
I think we're close now. Yeah, we're here.
我觉得快到了 没错 我们到了
How much further is it?
还要走多远
It's OK, all right?
没事的 好吗
OK, I'll keep a lookout for it.
好的 我会留意的
OK, bye.
好的 再见
Chrissy, no.
克丽丝 别接
N-n-no, no, no.
不不不不不
I said don't answer it.
我叫你别接呢
Sam. I'm gonna keep this.
山姆 我替你把手♥机♥保管着
Come meet my dad, OK?
来见见我爸 好吗
There he is. Dad. Dad!
他在那儿 爸 爸
Dad.
爸
Where's your things?
你的东西呢
I had to leave my bag behind but it's OK.
我不得不丢下我的包 不过没关系
Who's this? We didn't say anything about bringing anybody.
这是谁 之前没说让你带人来啊
This is my girlfriend.
这是我女朋友
Her name's Chrissy.
她叫克丽丝
Chrissy, it's my dad.
克丽丝 这是我爸
It's OK.
没事的
What's the matter, love?
怎么了 亲爱的
You look really upset. You all right?
你看起来十分伤心 你还好吗
Her grandma just died.
她奶奶刚死
Well, I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Come on board.
上船吧
It's OK. It's OK. Watch your step.
没事的 没事的 注意脚下
Here you go.
给
There's sugar in it. That's good for the shock.
里面放糖了 有助于安抚惊吓的情绪
You look so much like my wife did when she was younger.
你的样子真像我妻子年轻的时候
Why did you bring her?
你为什么带她来
I wanted you to meet her.
我想让你见见她
Cos we're together...
因为我们是一起的
And we're in love.
我们相爱了
Love?
爱
The real deal, huh?
真爱吗
Chrissy, what are you doing?
克丽丝 你在干什么
I'm going! Sam, I'm going!
我要走了 山姆 我要走了
Stay, we need to stay together now!
别走 我们现在需要在一起
Let her go, let her, we don't need her.
让她走 让她走 我们不需要她
Dad, I need to talk to her.
爸 我需要和她谈谈
I just need to make her see, OK?
我只是要让她明白 好吗
Get out my way!
别拦着我
All right, go on, go on after her, go on.
好吧 去吧 去追她 去吧
Don't be long, huh?
别耽搁太久好吗
Chrissy.
克丽丝
I've got to go back, I want my dad.
我得回去了 我想我爸爸
Wait, wait...
等等 等等
It's too weird, I don't know what I'm doing here.
太古怪了 我不知道我在这里干什么
He likes you. My dad really likes you and you can't go back.
他喜欢你 我爸真的很喜欢你 你不能回去
What about Margaret?
玛格丽特的事怎么办
I'm going to tell them.
我要告诉他们
You can't tell them.
你不能告诉他们
It was your fault, Chrissy.
那是你的错 克丽丝
You did it, you can't pretend you didn't.
是你干的 你不能假装不是你干的
I didn't...didn't.
我没有 我没有
Chrissy, you're a killer.
克丽丝 你是个杀人凶手
You killed Margaret.
你杀了玛格丽特
It's all right, because we spoke about it, didn't we?
没事的 因为我们聊过这事 对吧
How much you hated her.
聊过你有多讨厌她
I understand you and you understand me.
我理解你 你也理解我
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
You don't have to feel bad about it.
你不必愧疚的
I killed Cathy.
我杀了凯茜
And it's OK...
那没事的
Because now me and you are the same, you see?
因为现在你我成了一样的人
So, we should stay together.
我们应该在一起
You and me, we've found each other.
你和我 我们找到了彼此
What are you saying? You...you killed...
你在说些什么 你杀了...
Cathy.
凯茜
Nobody knows.
没人知道这事
It was so simple.
真的很简单
Come back with me.
跟我回去吧
You're sick.
你是变♥态♥
You're sick.
你是变♥态♥
You're fucking sick!
你♥他♥妈♥的就是个变♥态♥
You were at her funeral, didn't you feel...
你还去参加她的葬礼了 难道你就不觉得...
You don't, do you?
你并没有 对吧
You don't feel anything.
你什么感觉都没有
I am nothing like you. Nothing!
我跟你完全不一样 毫不相同
You're sick, you're fucking sick.
你有病 你是个变♥态♥
Chrissy!
克丽丝
Chrissy!
克丽丝
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不要
No, no, no!
不 不要
Chrissy!
克丽丝
You said you got me.
你说过你会支持我
Only you understood me.
只有你理解我
You love me.
你爱我
You love me!
你是爱我的
How could you think that now?
你现在怎么会想那些
Sam, please. Please, Sam!
山姆 求你了 不要 山姆
Sam!
山姆
Sam, what the fuck? Please, no!
山姆 搞什么 不要 求你了
Sam!
山姆
Sam!
山姆
I don't need you.
我不需要你
I don't need you.
我不需要你
Go on.
继续跑吧
Go.
快走
Just fuck off! Fuck off!
给我滚蛋 快滚
So, he gave his girlfriend a necklace
他送了他女朋友一条
like thousands you could buy on the High Street.
在高街到处都有卖♥♥的普通项链
But it's Cathy Gillander's, I know that it is.
但那是凯茜吉兰德的 我知道一定是
Your daughter's probably just out with her friends.
你女儿很可能只是跟朋友一起出去玩了
She hasn't got any friends except for Sam Woodford.
除了山姆·伍德福德 她没有朋友
Do you think I want this to be true?
你以为我希望这是真的吗
This is my son and I love him,
那是我儿子 我爱他
but he killed her, I know that he did.
但是他杀了她 我知道凶手一定是他
Chrissy's life is in danger and you have to believe me!
克丽丝有生命危险 你必须相信我
Officer, there's something you should see here.
警官 有点情况你得来看下
What is it? Can you see there?
是什么 你看到这里了吗
Looks like a possible carotid artery compression to me.
我觉得像是按压颈动脉的痕迹
Those are fingermarks.
那是手指印
Right, we'll get cars out, comb the area.
好吧 我们会派警车出去 搜索整片区域
You all right to come with us, sir?
你可以跟我们一起吗 先生
You stay here, madam.
你就待在这里 夫人
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Can we get two cars, urgent, to Maythorn Road, Rigby Heath.
安排两辆车到里格比希斯区的山楂路 紧急
How soon?
多久能到
Well, you took your time. I thought you'd taken off.
你去了很久啊 我还以为你走了呢
Is she not with you, then?
她不跟你一起吗
She decided not to come with us.
她决定不跟我们一起走了
Girls, eh?
女人真麻烦
Be better without her. Stick to plan A.
没她更好 就用最初的计划
Dad, we need to go. Yeah, all in good time.
爸 我们得走了 当然 时间到了自然走
We've got to prepare. Don't upset the schedule.
我们得做好准备 别打乱时间安排
But, Dad, we need to go right now. There's no hurry, all right?
爸 我们必须马上走 这事急不得 好吗
She's going to tell them...
她会跟他们说