..about something I did.
我做过的一些事
What do you mean?
你什么意思
That you hurt her?
说你伤害了她吗
What is it?
到底说什么
She's going to tell them I killed someone.
她会跟他们说我杀了人
Unless...
除非...
Did you?
你真杀了吗
Sam?
山姆
Come here.
过来
Come on.
快来
It's OK. It'll still work.
没事的 这办法依然行得通
Do you see that?
你看到那个了吗
There?
那边的东西
Untie it.
去解开
That's the way. I always tie it with a slip hitch.
就是那样 我向来都打的是滑结
That's it, push off.
就是那样 往那边推
Put your back into it.
背部向前 用上力
Yeah, that's the way.
没错 就是这样
You just need to be quick, and move the boat, all right?
我们要动作快点 把船开走
Come on. Get down below deck, out of sight.
来 躲进船舱去 别被人看到
Sam?
山姆
Hello, Jenny.
你好 珍妮
It's Peter.
我是皮特
Honey, don't hurt them. Is Chrissy OK?
亲爱的 别伤害他们 克丽丝没事吧
What have you done to... Don't you hurt her!
你对他们...你敢伤害她
So far, they're fine.
目前为止 他们没事
It'll all go well, if you do as I say.
如果你照我说的做 一切都不会有事
'Meet us at jetty number three down out by the river barrage.'
到拦河坝旁边的3号♥码头来
Yeah, yeah, I'm... I know the place.
好的 我...我知道那地方
'Good.' OK, I'm on my way.
很好 好的 我马上赶过来
'And don't think about involving the police.'
别想着报♥警♥
No, no police.
不 没报♥警♥
'Keep it that way,
接下来也别报♥警♥
'because if you call the police, it'll all end very, very badly.'
因为如果你敢报♥警♥ 最后下场一定很惨
I love you, Jenny.
我爱你 珍妮
'I said, I love you.'
我说我爱你
Say it back.
说你也爱我
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Good.
很好
Sighting on the Richley bypass. 'A teenager, female...'
在瑞奇里支路上看到一名少女...
There she is! Stop the car. Stop the car!
她在那里 停车 快停车
I don't understand where he's gone, where his dad is.
我不知道他去哪儿了 也不知道他爸在哪儿
I don't know where they are. There're just...
我不知道他们在哪儿 他们...
Chrissy! Dad!
克丽丝 爸
Stay back, sir!
退后 先生
Hold on, let me pass. She's my daughter!
等等 让我过去 她是我女儿
Leave him. It's all right. She's my daughter!
放开他 没事的 她是我女儿
Dad!
爸爸
Are you all right? Did he do anything to you?
你没事吧 他把你怎么样了吗
I didn't mean to hurt Gran while he was around,
我之前不是有意想伤害奶奶的
but she fell and then...
但她摔倒了 然后...
No, no. .. She was dead.
不 不... 她就死了
Look at me, look at me.
看着我 好吗
It wasn't you, it was him. All right? It was him.
那不是你的错 是他干的 明白吗 是他的错
It's all right. You're safe now.
没事了 你现在安全了
I've got you.
有我在
I've got you. That's all that matters now.
你回到我身边了 那才是最重要的
It's all right.
没事了
Peter.
皮特
Where are they?
他们在哪儿
Are they all right?
他们没事吧
I'll give you what you want if you let them go.
如果你放了他们 我就满足你的一切要求
Hello, Jenny.
你好啊 珍妮
It's lovely to see you.
见到你可真好
Come on board.
上船来吧
I said come on board.
我叫你上船来
Sam, are you all right? Where's Chrissy?
山姆 你没事吧 克丽丝在哪儿
What are you doing here?
你到这里来干什么
It's just us. What?
这里只有我们 什么
She ran away, Mum.
她跑了 妈
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该来这里的
This is supposed to be just us, Dad.
应该只有我们父子俩一起走才对 爸
Shut up.
闭嘴
Why are you saying that? He doesn't want you, Sam.
你为什么要这么而说 他并不想要你 山姆
He wants me. I'm not coming back to you!
他想要的是我 我不会回到你身边的
I'm staying with Dad. He understands me.
我要跟爸爸一起生活 他理解我
He loves me. Oh, dear. Well, you've got that wrong.
他爱我 天啊 这一点你是真搞错了
Sam...
山姆
Dad...
爸
I knew she'd come after you. She can't help herself.
我就知道她会来找你的 她忍♥不住
Sam, get off the boat now.
山姆 立刻下船
Run, now.
赶快跑
Sam, get off the boat.
山姆 快下船
Sam! No! Sam! No!
山姆 不要 山姆
Come here.
给我过来
Fuck you!
去死吧你
Did you catch anything? No, not yet.
你抓到什么了吗 没 还没有
I think it might nip me.
我觉得它可能会咬我
Look, you've got an actual fish.
看 你真的捕到一条鱼
Well done! I'm going to go and get a jar.
真棒 我去拿个小罐子
All right, he's got a little one, so not too big, all right?
好的 他抓的是条小鱼 别拿太大的罐子
Well done! Well done! I can't believe you did that!
真棒 我真不敢相信你做到了
Hey, Sam.
山姆
Sam, come here!
山姆 快过来
I'm going to fucking cut you.
我要杀了你
Sam!
山姆
Come here. Get up.
过来 给我起来
No!
不要
You look tired. Motherhood's aged you.
你看上去很疲惫啊 当母亲让你变得苍老了
Fuck you. It's all right.
去死吧 没事
You'll be beautiful again.
你会再次美丽起来的
I'll make sure.
我说到做到
No! Sam, no!
不要 山姆 不要
No!
不要
Sam, no! No!
山姆 不要
Open your eyes.
睁开你的眼睛
Look at me. Look at me!
看着我 看着我
That's it.
就是这样
That's it.
就是这样
I had to, Mum. I had to to save you.
我不得不那么做 妈 为了救你只能那样
I remember he tried before.
我想起来他以前就尝试过
Tried to drown me.
试图淹死我
And he wanted to kill me.
他还想杀了我
Sorry.
对不起
I tried really hard to protect you.
我那时候真的竭尽全力去保护你
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
You weren't strong enough.
你不够强大
But you don't have to be strong any more, Mum,
但你不必再强大了 妈
because I'm a man now.
因为我现在是大男子汉了
I'm all grown up.
我长大了
And I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I can take care of you now, properly.
我现在可以好好照顾你了
I'll put the kettle on.
我去烧水
Yeah.
好的
Tea or instant?
喝茶还是速溶咖啡
Tea.
茶
Put this around you. It'll keep you warm.
把这个披着 可以保暖
What would I do without you?
没有你我可怎么办
Give me a hug.
抱抱我
It's all right. It all makes sense now.
没事了 现在这样才对嘛