Mum.
妈
I'm not going to toast that bloody woman.
我才不为那个贱女人祝酒
Don't say that.
别这么说
Just cos she's dead doesn't make it less true.
她死了也不代表那不是事实
Mum, please.
妈 求你了
Chrissy doesn't need this.
克丽丝没必要听到这些
I don't want another repeat...
我不想再听到...
Of what?
什么
The whole last 20 years bit?
过去20年来发生的事吗
What are you saying about my mum?
你说我妈妈什么
Oh, your mother was an angel.
你母亲生前是个小天使
Butter wouldn't melt.
她是完美的
But really, she was a conniving,
但实际上 她是个阴险狡猾
domineering bitch.
专横跋扈的贱♥人♥
She had you under her thumb, didn't she?
你当年完全受她控制 对吧
She always knew you were weak.
她一直都知道你很软弱
When she died, I thought, "It's a blessing."
她死时 我心想 "这是好事"
Perhaps you'd finally step up for once, be a man.
也许你终于可以强硬起来 有个男人样
But no, you did what you always do, didn't you?
但并没有 你还是一如既往 不是吗
You fell apart.
你崩溃了
Oh, poor Bill.
可怜的比尔
Send you over the edge, did it?
她的死让你彻底崩溃了 是吗
Shut up, you bitch!
闭嘴 贱♥人♥
Bitch!
贱♥人♥
So, should we do presents now?
我们现在拆礼物好吗
Stockings first.
先看袜子
Fine.
好吧
My favourite!
是我最喜欢的
Chocolates, nuts and oranges.
巧克力 果仁和橙子
It's what you always have.
你每年收到的都是这些啊
And that's why it's perfect.
所以这很完美
So, go on. Open your present.
继续吧 拆开你的礼物
Family tree.
家谱
Thought we could fill it in now.
我们现在就填吧
Make a start, anyway.
反正先开个头
So...
那么
You and me.
你和我
That's easy enough.
很简单
What about Dad?
那爸爸呢
I know his name was Peter Whitford,
我知道他叫皮特·惠特福德
but what about middle names?
但中间名是什么
No. No middle names.
不 没有中间名
You don't seem very sure.
你好像不太确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
不 我很确定
Mum...
妈
I called the hospital
我打过电♥话♥给医院了
and you've got the day off on Tuesday.
你周二放假
What do you mean you called the hospital?
你打给医院是什么意思
We're going out.
我们要出门
You and me, like a family outing.
你和我 像家庭出游那样
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
You're going to take me to see my dad.
你要带我去见我爸爸
Peter Liam George Shelton.
皮特·利亚姆·乔治·谢尔顿
I'm sorry.
对不起
I...
我
I meant to tell you.
我本想告诉你的
But what?
但是什么
You...couldn't find the right time?
你找不到适当的时机吗
Please.
求你了
Please listen to me.
求你听我说
Do you...have any idea
你到底知不知道
how it feels to grow up without your dad?
在没有父亲的家庭中长大是什么感觉
I-I had to protect you.
我必须保护你
Protect me?
保护我
It's no wonder you never liked to talk about him.
难怪你从来不愿谈论他
Cos it's you - you're the one I need protecting from.
因为是你 我需要防范的人是你
Sam! Sam! Get off me!
山姆 山姆 放开我
You and all your lies.
你和你那些谎言
Chrissy, who is it?
克丽丝 是谁啊
Can we go somewhere?
我们能到别的地方去吗
Anywhere? Yeah, of course.
哪里都行 当然可以
Let me get my coat.
我去拿外套
Hello.
您好
I don't like the look of you,
我不喜欢你的长相
not one bit.
一点都不喜欢
You want to watch who you're talking to.
你最好当心你在和谁说话
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
Sam?
山姆
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Is she giving you a hard time?
她为难你了吗
Nothing I can't handle.
没什么我解决不了的
Let's go, come on.
我们走吧
They're all liars. Yeah.
他们都是骗子 没错
And that's why you got to keep one step ahead of them.
所以你必须先他们一步
You're the only good thing about this place.
你是这地方唯一美好的存在
I wish you never would have come to Margaret's house.
我真希望你没去玛格丽特家
I hate her. I wish she was dead.
我讨厌她 我想她死
Do you really?
真想吗
I wouldn't say it if I didn't.
如果不想我就不会说了
Good to know it's not just me.
知道不是我一个人这么想 真好
We're both freaks.
我们都是怪胎
Christmas present.
圣诞礼物
OK.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
It's nothing, really,
没什么 真的
chuck it if you hate it.
如果不喜欢就扔了
It's not that.
不是这个意思
I haven't got anything for you.
我没给你准备礼物
That's all right.
没关系
Tell a lie.
骗你的
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close them.
闭上
Sam... Close your eyes!
山姆 闭上眼睛
OK, now turn around.
好了 现在转过身去
What? Turn around.
什么 转过身去
Now put your hair up.
现在把头发扎起来
OK.
好了
You can open them now.
现在可以睁眼了
You're beautiful.
你真美
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
That's it.
就是这样
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I've been worried sick.
我担心死了
What have you decided?
你怎么决定的
Are you taking me?
带我去吗
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
With Chrissy.
和克丽丝在一起
Your turn.
到你了
Do you know what he did?
你知道他做了什么吗
Do you know why he's in prison?
你知道他为什么坐牢吗
He's a murderer.
他是个杀人犯
So?
所以呢
That's why I told you he was dead.
所以我告诉你他死了
I want to see him. You don't.
我想见他 你不会的
You don't want to have anything to do with him.
你不会想和他有任何关系
He's not who you want him to be. He is.
他不是你想的那样 他是
I remember him.
我记得他
Playing with me.
和我玩
Swinging me around like I was flying.
带着我转圈 就像在飞