No, no!
不 不
That was James.
那是詹姆斯
That was James, James loved you.
那是詹姆斯 詹姆斯爱你
James... I don't want to hear about him!
詹姆斯 我不想听到他
No, but that was the man that he killed!
不 但那是他杀的那个人
You mean the man you ran away with.
你是指和你私奔的那个人
Why did you leave my dad?
你为什么离开我爸爸
He wasn't your dad.
他不是你♥爸♥爸
He didn't love you,
他不爱你
he didn't even want me to have you.
他甚至不想让我生下你
But I want to see him.
但我想见他
I can't do that. I won't.
我不能那么做 我不会的
You will. Mum, you will do that.
你会的 妈妈 你会那样做的
Because if you don't you'll never see me again.
因为你如果不这样做 就永远见不到我了
Sam... No, no, no.
山姆 不不不
Now, you look at me now.
你看着我
It's been 12 years...
已经12年了
And I'm not going to spend another day without him.
我不愿再过没有他的日子
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Listen, I'm sorry about yesterday.
听着 昨天的事我很抱歉
Yes, so am I.
是的 我也是
I'm not surprised.
我一点都不惊讶
It's just... you know, the things she says.
只是...她说的那些话
Don't let her get to you.
别让她影响到你
I know, you're right.
我知道 你说得对
When did you get so tough?
你什么时候变得这么坚强的
Someone's got to be.
总有人要坚强
I need you to be there for me, too, Dad.
我也需要你能支持我 爸爸
Chrissy.
克丽丝
I promise...
我保证
I promise I'm never going to let you go again.
我保证再也不让你走了
Here, what's this?
这是什么
It's a Christmas present.
圣诞礼物
Sam got it for me.
山姆送我的
It's nice. It's a bit old-fashioned.
很好看 就是款式太老了
I think it's beautiful.
我觉得很好看
Look, I know you're really keen on him, but...
听着 我知道你特别喜欢他 但是...
Don't go getting too serious, love.
别太当真了 亲爱的
Why?
为什么
He seems a bit troubled.
他似乎有点不太正常
He's fine with me.
我觉得他没问题
Hi. Hi, Sam. Hi, Sam.
你好 山姆 你好 山姆
Hi, Sam.
你好 山姆
Hello, Jenny.
你好 珍妮
I saw your name in the visitors' book.
我在访客登记簿上看见了你的名字
Is this your son?
这是你儿子吗
Yeah, this is him.
是的 是他
Hello.
你好
How are you, sam? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 山姆 是的 我很好
I'm excited to see my dad.
要见我爸爸了我很激动
We've discussed everything.
一切都商量好了
Mum's agreed.
我妈同意了
Going to go and meet him on my own.
我要单独去见他
Is that OK with you?
你没意见吗
Yeah.
是的
This way, then.
那这边请
Is that him?
那就是他吗
Yes.
是的
And he's...
但他...
He's not like I remember him.
他跟我记忆中的完全不一样
Cos it's not him that you remember.
因为你记忆中的并不是他
I told you that. It's not too late.
我跟你说过了 现在还不算太晚
We could go home right now.
我们可以立刻回家
No, Mum.
不 妈
It's my dad.
那是我爸
OK, but Sam, the conversation might not go the way you want.
但是山姆 你们的对话可能不会像你想要的那样
If you feel upset at any point, or uncomfortable...
如果你觉得不安 或是不舒服...
I appreciate the warning, Helen.
我很感激你的提醒 海伦
Thank you.
谢谢你
Dad.
爸
Hello, Sam.
你好 山姆
Do I look that bad?
我看上去那么糟糕吗
No, you don't.
不 没有
Have a seat.
坐吧
She told me you were dead.
她跟我说你已经死了
I can understand why she would have done that.
我理解她为什么会那么说
I can't.
我无法理解
It's not her fault.
那不是她的错
It's my fault.
是我的错
What do you remember?
你还记得些什么
Honestly...
老实说
Not much.
记得的不太多
I don't really remember you.
我都不记得你了
That's OK, you were small.
没事 你当时还很小
I remember you, though.
但我记得你
Kicking the ball, riding your bike,
踢球 骑着小自行车
mucking about in the paddling pool.
在浅水游泳池里玩闹
You'd keep going all day.
你可以蹦蹦跳跳玩一整天
Made me tired just watching you.
光是看着你玩 就让我很累了
We used to say you had rocket fuel in your veins.
我们以前常说你的身体里有个火箭燃料筒
We? Me and Mum.
我们是指... 我和你妈
She left you.
她离开了你
And she left you for...
她离开你去跟...
For that man. Yes, for James.
去跟那个男人在一起 没错 詹姆斯
Whatever she says, whatever I did,
不管她说些什么 不管我做过什么
I loved her very much.
我都非常爱她
And I love you.
我也爱你
You don't even know me.
你都不了解我
But I want to.
但我想要了解
Do you think he'll get parole?
你觉得她会获得假释吗
He's served his sentence without incident.
他在服刑期间一直老老实实的
Engaged with therapy,
积极参与心理治疗
expressed remorse.
表示了悔恨
Do you think he's sorry?
你觉得他真的后悔了吗
He says so.
他是这么说的
So you're in favour of his release?
所以你赞成释放他吗
No, but the system only judges him on his behaviour.
不 但是惩戒体系只会根据他的行为来判断
So he could be pretending.
他可能是假装的
It's possible.
有可能
They can't lock him up forever.
他们不可能永远把他关在监狱里
If he gets out, the way Sam is...
如果他被放出来 山姆本来就这样了...
I don't know what will happen.
我不知道会发生什么
So what's it like...being in here?
在监狱里 是什么感觉
I deserved it.
我活该
I took a life, Sam.
我杀了个人 山姆
That's something i'll always have to live with.
那是我这辈子都摆脱不掉的罪孽
I'm really pleased you came.
你能来我真的很高兴
Do you regret it?
你后悔吧
Every second of every day.
每一天 每一秒都后悔
Really? Of course.
真的吗 当然
You don't have to talk to me like you talk to them.
你跟我说话时 不用像跟他们说话那样
OK, that's good to know.
好吧 你这么说我很高兴
What's going on between you and Sam?
你和山姆之间是怎么了
He's angry with me.
他在生我的气
He found out that I lied to him.
他发现我对他撒谎了
When he was little, I told him that Peter was dead.
他小的时候 我跟他说皮特已经死了
Did he have any kind of support?
他那时候获得什么帮助了吗
Therapy, back then?
比如找心理医生
Yeah, a few sessions.
有 做过几次心理辅♥导♥