I'm not a child.
我不是个孩子
You thought I didn't belong at the hospital.
你觉得我不该老是去医院
I'm not a child.
我不是个孩子
Five, six, seven, three, nine, three, two, eight.
Your code, Cathy.
你的密♥码♥ 凯茜
Come on. Let's get this off you.
来 把这个取下来
What do you want?
你有什么事
Please can you give me another chance?
你能再给我一次机会吗
I shouldn't have run off last night.
我昨晚不该那样跑掉的
I want to be honest with you. Good.
我想对你说实话 很好
It's difficult for me.
这对我来说很难
Show me what to do.
告诉我该怎么做
What are you doing in the dark?
你关着灯干什么
Nothing.
没什么
You look happy.
你看上去很开心啊
I'm very happy.
我非常开心
I want everything to be all right between us.
我希望我们之间没事
And from now on it will be, I promise.
从现在开始 以后绝对没事 我保证
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Do you want a cup of tea? Yeah, that would be great.
你想喝茶吗 好啊 那真是好极了
Did you have a good day?
你今天过得愉快吗
Perfect.
简直完美
Have you done your homework? No.
你做完作业了吗 没有
I'm going to check, you know.
我会检查的
皮特·谢尔顿
访客证 珍妮·伍德福德 前妻
There you go, Mum. Oh, thank you.
给 妈妈 谢谢你
So, how was your day?
你今天过得怎么样
Yeah, it was good.
挺好的
You were on the ward all day?
你在医院待了一整天吗
Rushed off my feet.
忙得不可开交
第一季 第二集
天生杀手