剧集 | 荒凉山庄(2005) | 导航列表
And there's none better at finding folk,
没人比他更擅长找人了
whether they want to be found or not.
无论他们是否想被找到 他都能找到
What is this place? u3000u3000u3000u3000This is where they bring the drowned of the river.
这是哪儿? 这是停放溺水者尸体的地方
Man.
男的
Woman, not her.
女的 不是她
Man.
男的
Can't hardly tell what this one is.
分不出性别的
Too long dead for us, anyways. Man.
已死亡很长时间了 男的
Man.
男的
Woman.
女的
Not her.
不是她
Poor creature.
可怜的人
Well I'm stumped, I have to admit it.
我得承认现在的情况不妙
We've covered all the hotels, the hostels,
我们已去了所有的酒店 旅社
the sixpenny doss-houses even.
甚至廉价的小旅馆
Nothing.
一无所获
Please, Miss, a boy brought this for you. He wouldn't wait. He ran off.
小姐 一男孩送来这封信 他等不及 已跑了
Thank you.
谢谢
Whose writing is it?u3000u3000u3000u3000My mother's.
谁来的信? 我母亲的
"I have wandered a long distance and I know that I must soon die.
"我已走了很多路 知道我很快就要死了"
"I have done all I could to be lost.
"我已尽力让别人忘记我的存在"
"I have nothing about me by which I may be recognised.
"我没带任何能识别我身份的物品"
"Farewell, my dear one.
"再见了 亲爱的"
"The place where I shall lie down, if I can get so far,
"如果我能走那么远 "
"has been often in my mind.
"我该死在梦中常出现的地方"
"Forgive me."
"原谅我"
Why didn't I think of it?
我怎么没想到啊
Come on!
快!
剧集 | 荒凉山庄(2005) | 导航列表