剧集 | 荒凉山庄(2005) | 导航列表
What sort of sum?
多少钱?
Ten pounds?
十镑?
Ten pounds?
十镑?
Do you think I'm a new born baby,
你以为我是毛头小孩么?
Mr Guppy of Kenge and Carboys?
肯吉-卡伯依事务所的格皮先生
If I was to have a sight of 'em, Mr Smallweed,
如果我能看一眼的话 斯墨尔维德先生
I may be able to offer something a little bit more handsome.
我可以多付一点给你
So, have you got 'em or not?
那么 你到底找到了还是没找到?
Mr Guppy.
格皮先生
Mr Tulkinghorn, sir. How do you do, sir?
图金霍恩先生 您好 先生
Here on business, Mr Guppy?
在这里忙工作的事么 格皮先生?
I am, sir.
是的 先生
Kenge and Carboys' business?
肯吉—卡伯依事务所的工作?
No, sir.
不是的 先生
Set up chambers of your own, have you, Mr Guppy?
准备自己开律师事务所 是么 格皮先生?
No, sir. I am here on behalf of a private client.
不 先生 我来这里是为了一个私人委托
In Kenge and Carboys' time.
你用的可是肯吉-卡伯依事务所的工作时间
Mr Kenge will be interested to hear of it when I tell him.
如果我告诉肯吉先生 他一定会乐意听的
Really, sir, begging you wouldn't.
的确 先生 请你不要这么做
Name of your private client?
你的私人委托人是谁?
Not at liberty to disclose it, sir.
我没有权利随便透露 先生
Quite sure about that?
你确定么?
Wild horses wouldn't drag it from me, Mr Tulkinghorn.
没有什么能说服我说出来 图金霍恩先生
Wouldn't they, now?
现在呢?
All right, Mr Guppy, take yourself off.
好吧 格皮先生 你可以走了
But I was talking to Mr Smallweed, though. . .
但我有话要和斯墨尔维德先生说 可...
Good day, Mr Guppy.
再见 格皮先生
Right.
好吧
He was after them letters.
他在找那些信
Did you let him see them?
你让他看到信了么?
No, Mr Tulkinghorn.
没有 图金霍恩先生
Or let him know that you had 'em?
那你让知道你找到那些信了么?
No, Mr Tulkinghorn. Soon as I saw the name Hawdon,
没有 图金霍恩先生 我一看到霍顿的名字
I thought, "Mr Tulkinghorn will wanna see these. "
我想 图金霍恩先生会感兴趣的
Hmm, quite right.
嗯 非常正确
I shall want something for 'em, Mr Tulkinghorn.
我希望能有什么来交换它们 图金霍恩先生
I will pay you ?50 for these letters,
我会付给你二百五十英镑来买♥♥下这些信
on condition that you deny ever having seen them,
只要你否认见到过它们
or any knowledge of Captain Hawdon in connection with a lady,
或是知道霍顿上校和一位女士有关联
or with anything else. Do you agree?
还有其他相关的事项 你能答应么?
Yes.
可以
Then that concludes our business.
这些也包括在我们的交易中
My clerk will bring you the money before close of business today. Good day to you.
今天打烊前 我的手下会把钱付给你 再见
And then the search fees, and the attendance fees,
然后还有搜查费用 出席费用
and the various disbursements, and attending upon your good self. . .
各种支出款项 以及其他一切...
Yes, yes, of course, but we are making progress?
是的是的 当然 但我们有什么进展么?
We are very active, Mr Carstone.
卡斯顿先生 我们已经在努力了
We have our shoulders to the wheel.
我们勤勤恳恳
No stone is left unturned.
全力以赴
Yes. Good.
好 很好
Good.
很好
If it weren't all so deuced expensive.
要是费用不是那么的高昂
That is the way of things, Mr Carstone.
这就是万物之道 卡斯顿先生
Nothing is for nothing, as they say.
一物换一物 就是这样的
Are Sir Leicester and Lady Dedlock still in town, Clamb?
累斯特德洛克爵士和德洛克夫人还在城里么?
Er, no, sir. They've returned to Chesney Wold.
呃 不 先生 他们已经回切斯尼山庄了
Then I shall have to visit them there.
那我就要去拜访他们了
You have a gentle touch, Rosa.
你按得很舒服 露莎
Thank you, milady.
谢谢 夫人
I find it soothing.
让我心情平静不少
And I am in need of soothing.
我需要平静一下
We are all out of sorts today, Rosa.
今天我们都心情不佳 露莎
Sir Leicester is out of sorts
累斯特爵士心情不悦
because his candidate has lost the election.
是因为他的候选人在选举中失利
Are you interested in politics, Rosa? No, milady.
你对政♥治♥感兴趣么 露莎? 不 夫人
Nor am I.
我也是
But it seems he was defeated by Mr Rouncewell's candidate.
他好像是被朗斯威尔的候选人打败了
Sir Leicester is very angry with Mr Rouncewell.
累斯特爵士对朗斯威尔先生十分恼火
He thinks Mr Rouncewell is trying to bring down the aristocracy.
他认为朗斯威尔先生有意要打垮贵族阶级
I don't care tuppence about it. . .
我倒不关心这些无聊的事情
but I am sorry to see Sir Leicester so distressed.
但看到累斯特爵士伤心我感到很难过
Is that why you're out of sorts, milady?
夫人 这就是您心情不佳的原因么?
That, and the fact that Mr Tulkinghorn is coming to dinner.
是的 再加上图金霍恩先生今天要来吃饭
You don't care for Mr Tulkinghorn, milady?
你很在意图金霍恩先生么 夫人?
No, I do not.
不 完全不
I care for you, though, Rosa.
我在意的是你 露莎
Very much.
很在意你
Home again, home again, jiggety jig.
我回来了 回来了
And I find my house in very good order.
我发现屋子里还是井井有条
No robbers, then? No ghosts.
没有强盗 没有鬼魂
No hobgoblins?
没有妖怪
We did have one visitor. Richard.
有一个来访者 理查德
Mr Carstone came to see us.
卡斯顿先生来看我们
Rick? Was Rick here?
理克? 理克在这里?
You're not angry? No, indeed. I'm only sorry that I missed him.
您不生气么? 不 只可惜没见到他
I do not think he would have come to the house
我认为他知道您在这里
if he had known you were here.
他就不会来了
Still on that tack, is he?
他还是一意孤行 是么?
The wind is in the east there. Oh, Rick, Rick.
还是那样 噢 理克
We tried to persuade him to stay. . .
我们想让他留下
but he was called away.
但他被叫走了
Army business? Unfortunately not.
军队的事务? 不是的 很不幸
Court business? Yes.
法♥院♥的事情? 没错
He has a new lawyer, a Mr Vholes.
他找了一个叫霍尔斯的新律师
Introduced to him by Mr Skimpole.
是斯金先生介绍的
And they are making a meal of him, I have no doubt.
他们想从他身上捞到好处 肯定是这样
Poor Rick.
可怜的理克
Ada, I believe I have done you wrong and done Rick wrong.
阿达 我相信 我错待了你和理克
No, I don't think that.
不 我不这么想
Even if Richard does.
即使理查德是这么想的
And he doesn't believe you've done him wrong, exactly.
事实上 他不相信你错待了他
Only that his interests conflict with yours in the Chancery Court.
只是在大♥法♥院里他和你的利益相悖时
I gave up all my claims to an interest in that case many years ago.
很多年前我就放弃了对那笔遗产的所有权
When I say " did you wrong",
我说"错待你们"
I mean when I refused my consent to your engagement.
是指当我不赞成你们的订婚
It would have been better if I had consented.
如果我当时同意了 事情会好的多
Well. . .
好了
I consent now.
现在我同意了
Rick's love for you is the best and steadiest thing about him.
理克对你的爱是永远不变的真爱
You are his best hope now, Ada.
而你 是他现在最大的期望 阿达
Yes, yes, yes,
好 好 好
yes, yes, yes. All right, Mr Bunce.
好 好 好 好了 邦斯先生
In the matter of Jarndyce and Jarndyce. . .
在贾迪斯控贾迪斯的案件中
Yes, Mr Brownlow?
什么事 布朗诺先生?
Application for costs, m'lud.
费用申请 大♥法♥官阁下
Yes, I dare say. Any more?
是的 还有么?
Very well, I'll hear them now.
很好 我会马上听取的
As for the rest. . .
至于其它的
the several depositions and representations waiting to be heard,
几份宣誓作证和代表权 我等下再听
the meat of the matter, as one might say,
有人可能会说 事实的真♥相♥
postponed till Wednesday fortnight.
要被推迟到两个星期以后
And this man. . . Rouncewell,
这个人...朗斯威尔
who has been a guest in my house, a guest under my roof, Tulkinghorn,
曾经是我的客人 一个门客 图金霍恩
has sided against me, with the rabble. Most regrettable.
却和一群乌合之众一起反对我 真可怕
And this was the man who wanted to take my lady's maid away and educate her,
他还想带走我的夫人的女仆 让她接受教育
if you please.
如果您乐意
As if Chesney Wold were not good enough for her.
就好像切斯尼山庄对她不好一般
I have no intention of parting with her.
我无意让她走
But these people are very proud, in their way.
但这些人自以为是
If they felt the girl. . .
如果他们觉得这个女孩
剧集 | 荒凉山庄(2005) | 导航列表