剧集 | 荒凉山庄(2005) | 导航列表
It's only an ink-stain,is it not, Mr Guppy?
只是墨水而已 不是么 格皮先生?
That must be a regular hazard,
我想做你这样的工作
I would have thought,in your line of business.
应该总有这种麻烦吧
Don't upset yourself, I beg you.
拜托你 别因此丧气了
You're very kind, Miss Summerson.
你心地真好 萨默森小姐
Kinder than I could have. . .
比我想象得还要...
Miss Summerson.
萨默森小姐...
Ah, Mr Kenge. Miss Summerson.
啊 肯吉先生 萨默森小姐
Shall we go before the Chancellor?
我们能上庭了么?
Mortifying.
丢脸
Miss Clare? Miss Ada Clare?
克莱尔小姐? 阿达·克莱尔小姐?
Well, well.
很好 很好
You are a ward of court, Miss Clare.
你是大♥法♥官庭的受护人 克莱尔小姐
Do you know what that means?
你知道这是什么意思么?
I'm not sure that I do, sir.
我不确定 先生
You and Mr Carstone, both being orphaned,
你和卡斯顿先生都是孤儿
you have been placed under the jurisdiction of the court.
处在大♥法♥官庭的管辖范围内
As claimants in the case,
作为本案中的遗产继承人
as direct descendents of the original John Jarndyce
作为赫特福德郡荒凉山庄
of Bleak House in Hertfordshire,now long deceased,
去世已久的约翰·贾迪斯先生的直系后代
you may inherit a very great deal of money,
你们在结案之后 其中的一个或两个
one or both of you,when this case is settled.
会得到一笔相当可观的财产
In the meantime, your cousin,also called John Jarndyce,
同时 你的表兄 也就是约翰·贾迪斯
also residing at Bleak House,has undertaken to take care of you.
住在荒凉山庄 已经承诺了会照顾你
Are you willing to go to Bleak House, Miss Clare?
你愿意去荒凉山庄吗 克莱尔小姐?
Yes, sir.
愿意 先生
It sounds dreary to me.
那地方听起来很凄凉
Not dreary at present, my lord.
现在可不凄凉 大人
Mr Richard Carstone? Yes, my lord.
理查德·卡斯顿先生? 是的 大人
Do you think that you will be happy under the roof of
你觉得你在荒凉山庄的约翰·贾迪斯先生监护下
Mr John Jarndyce of Bleak House?
能获得幸福吗?
I'm sure I shall, my lord.
我相信可以的 大人
Though you have never met him?
在你连他一面都没见的情况下?
Hmm.
唔...
Mr John Jarndyce is a man of good character, I suppose?
约翰·贾迪斯先生是个正派的人 我想的话?
Of excellent character and high standing in the community, my lord.
十分正派 在社区威望也很高 大人
He has the means to look after these two young people?
他有能力照看这两名年轻人?
No matter what the outcome of the case,he is a man of considerable means.
无论案件结果如何 他都会无微不至
Is he married?
他结婚了么?
He is not, my lord.
他未婚 大人
Hmm.
唔...
If I might remind your lordship,
请容我提醒您
Mr Jarndyce provides a suitable companion for Miss Clare.
约翰·贾迪斯先生还给克莱尔小姐找了个伴
This is the young lady,Miss Summerson.
就是这位年轻的女士萨默森小姐
I see.
我知道了
Very well.
很好
I shall make the order.
我该签署命令了
Well, what a day this has been.
哇 这是怎样的一天啊
Only yesterday, on the old school bench construing Latin verses,
昨天还坐在学校那张破长椅上研究拉丁诗句
today I'm Mr Richard Carstone,
今天我就成了理查德·贾迪斯
heir to a fortune.
一大笔遗产的继承人
So where do we go next, Miss Summerson?
接下来我们去哪儿 萨默森小姐?
Don't YOU know? Not in the least.
你们不知道么? 一无所知
We're like the babes in the wood.
我们就像迷路的孩子
Have you known each other very long? Not very long.
你们相识很久了? 不算很久
We met each other half an hour before we met you, Esther,
我们是在遇见你前半小时相识的 埃丝特
but we're the best of friends already.
但现在已是最好的朋友了
I'm sure all three of us shall be.
我们三人会很融洽的
Oh! The wards in Jarndyce.
哦 贾迪斯案的受护人
Very happy, I'm sure,to have the honour.
有缘相见 实在非常高兴
It's a good omen for youth and hope and beauty
青春 希望和美貌来到此地
to find themselves in this place and not know what's to come of it.
又不知结果会如何 这真是个好兆头
I was a ward myself, you know.
我自己也是个受护人
Of course, my case was nothing like so grand as yours,
当然 我的案子远不如你们的重大
but I expect a judgement shortly,on the Day of Judgement.
不过我很快就能拿到判决了 就在审判日
Now don't be troublesome,Miss Flite, there's a good soul.
别捣乱了 弗莱德小姐 行行好
Ah, here's your cab. You're to lodge with Mrs Jellyby tonight.
啊 马车来了 你们今晚去杰利比太太家过夜
A good soul, and a great philanthropist. Guppy will take you.
她心地善良 是个大慈善家 格皮会带你们去
Ah, yes, indeed.
啊 当然 当然
Well, Miss Clare and Mr Carstone.
好的 克莱尔小姐 卡斯顿先生
Miss Summerson.
萨默森小姐
Up we go. We all in?
上来咯 坐稳了?
Off we go, driver.
出发吧 马夫
Walk on.
驾
Clamb?
克兰博?
Fetch the Jarndyce documents.
把贾迪斯案的文件拿过来
Going down to Chesney Wold, sir?
要去切斯尼山庄 先生?
Mmm. A fine house, I understand, sir.
嗯 听说是座不错的庄园 先生
Very fine house, very great family.
很不错的山庄 非常高贵的一家人
A great privilege to serve Sir Leicester Dedlock, Clamb.
能为累斯特·德洛克爵士效劳可是莫大的荣幸 克兰博
And Lady Dedlock, sir.
还有德洛克夫人 先生
A great beauty in her day, sir.
她曾经可是芳华绝世 先生
Mmm, a beauty.
唔 确实
Not from a great family,but a beauty, as you say.
出身不好 但正如你所言 相貌出众
That's the world.
世事如此
Fetch the papers, Clamb.
把文件拿来 克兰博
Right you are, Mr Tulkinghorn.
这就去 图金霍恩先生
Mr Guppy, whatever's the matter?
格皮先生 发生了什么事情?
Don't be frightened, Miss.
别害怕 小姐
One of the young Jellybys has got his head through the railings.
有个小杰利比把头卡在栏杆里了
Oh, poor child. Oh, never fear.
哦 可怜的小家伙 哦 不用担心
I'll pull him out, Miss Summerson.
我会拉他出来的 萨默森小姐
Oh. Move. 'Ere y'are.
哦 让一下 来
No go. I'll try again.
没用 我再试下
Mr Guppy! Mr Guppy. Would it not be better to push?
格皮先生! 格皮先生 用推的会不会好一点?
Where his head will go,the rest of him will follow.
头松开了 身体也就跟着出去了
Oh, excellent thought,Miss Summerson.
哦 好点子 萨默森小姐
Gently, don't be frightened.
镇定点 别害怕
Er, wriggle your shoulder a little bit sideways.
把你的肩膀往旁边挪一挪
There, that's it. There, we got him!
好了 好了 好了 成功了!
Ah, Miss Clare. Miss Summerson.
啊 克莱尔小姐 萨默森小姐
Mr Carstone.Do, please, come inside.
卡斯顿先生 请进
This way, my dears.
这边走 亲爱的 你们会发现
You find me, as usual, very busy.
我如往常一样 格外忙碌
My Africa project employs my whole time.
非洲的规划占去了我所有时间
We hope by this time next year to have 200 families
我们希望明年这时候能有两百个家庭
cultivating coffee, and educating the natives of Borrioboola-Gha.
种植咖啡 教育伯里奥布拉格的土著
Great work, great work.
宏伟的工程 宏伟啊
My husband, Mr Jellyby,does not appear to be here.
我丈夫杰利比先生似乎不在家
But here is my eldest daughter Caddy, my amanuensis.
这是我的大女儿 凯蒂 我的书♥记♥
Do please sit while I, er. . .
请坐吧 我要 呃...
Where were we, Caddy?
写到哪儿了 凯蒂?
I'm sure YOUR thoughts have often turned to Africa, Miss Summerson.
我想你也一定很关注非洲吧 萨默森小姐
The finest climate in the world.Caddy?
世界上最好的气候 ...凯蒂?
Mrs Jellyby presents her compliments to Mrs Swallow. . .
杰利比夫人对斯瓦洛先生表示诚挚的敬意
Ma. Now what is it?
妈 又怎么了?
No, Peepy, not on any account.
不行 啤啤 想都别想!
Mama is busy.
妈妈很忙
You, Mrs Swallow, I know,share my deeply held conviction
据我所知 您 斯瓦洛夫人 赞同我对非洲的见解
about Africa, the essential Brotherhood of Humanity,
赞同我对于人情 以及人道的看法
and it is with this understanding. . .
正是鉴于此...
I can't keep up, Ma. Go slower.
我跟不上了 妈 说慢点
And. . .
正是...
it is with this understanding. . .
鉴于此种见解...
(May I come in for a minute? )
我能进来一下么?
You've been working late.
你工作得真晚
No need to tell me that.
这点不用再提醒我了
I wish Africa was dead.
我真希望非洲去见鬼
Look at my fingers.It won't come off.
看看我的手指 都分不开了
She's very pretty. Yes, she is.
她真漂亮 是啊
剧集 | 荒凉山庄(2005) | 导航列表