剧集 | 荒凉山庄(2005) | 导航列表
Can you recollect what you was wearing, my lady?
夫人 您能记起当晚您穿了什么吗?
What an extraordinary question.
多么奇怪的问题
No, I cannot.
不 我不记得了
Quite a chilly night, as I recall.
记忆中那可是个相当冷的夜晚
Would you have had a black-fringed shawl with you, by any chance?
有没有可能穿着一件黑色流苏披肩?
I do not believe I possess any such garment.
我不确定我有那样的衣服
You see, the thing is, a lady, or shall we say a woman,
你瞧 事情是这样的 一名女士 或者说女人
was seen in the vicinity of Mr Tulkinghorn's that night,
在图金霍恩被杀当晚被瞧见在他案发现场附近
wearing just such a shawl, held over her face.
用黑色流苏披肩遮着面孔
That is very interesting, Mr Bucket, but as I say,
这很有趣 但是如我所言
I do not believe I possess any such thing.
我认为我没有这样的衣服
Very good.
很好
With your permission, Sir Leicester?
如果您同意 累斯特爵士
What is that woman doing here?
这个女人来这干吗?
Leave my house or I shall have you ejected.
滚出我的房♥子 否则我就把你踢出去
You have no business here!
你与此无关!
Stay where you are.
呆在那
I say Mademoiselle Hortense has business here. Law business.
奥尔当斯小姐与此相关 法律事件
And NO-ONE is above the law.
没有人能凌驾于法律之上
Not even Sir Leicester Dedlock, Baronet.
即使是累斯特·德洛克爵士
Find it?u3000u3000u3000u3000Yes.
找到啦? 是的
Show it.
拿出来
Where d'you find it?u3000u3000u3000u3000In my lady's closet.
哪里找到的? 夫人的壁橱里
You let that creature... u3000u3000u3000u3000Steady, Sir Leicester.
你让那个畜生... 冷静 累斯特爵士
And Mercury was with me when I found it. u3000u3000u3000u3000Give it here.
找到它时 "使神"先生和我一起 给我
D'you recognise this shawl, my lady?
夫人 你认得这件披肩吗?
Yes, I do recognise it now.
是的 我现在想起来了
Very good.
非常好
Memory can play funny tricks.
记忆往往愚弄众生
Now, I wonder if you can remember any more about that night?
现在我希望你记起更多那晚的细节?
Perhaps if I tell you that Sergeant George,
或许我该说乔治中士
the fellow we've got locked up,
那个被我们拘留了的家伙
says he saw a woman with a black-fringed shawl
说他在在通往图金霍恩办公室的楼梯上
on the stairs leading up to Mr Tulkinghorn's office.
见到了一个穿着黑色流苏披肩的人
This is not the only black-fringed shawl in London, I believe.
这不是伦敦唯一的黑色流苏披肩 我确信
And, as I say, I cannot remember wearing it.
如我所言 我不记得我穿着它
Perhaps if I say this young lady says
或许我该说这位年轻的女士说
she followed you that night?
当晚她一路跟着你
You see? Now you must tell the truth.
你瞧 你必须说出真♥相♥
Be quiet, mademoiselle, please.
安静点 小姐
Lady Dedlock?
德洛克夫人?
I did walk as far as Mr Tulkinghorn's office that night.
当晚我确实步行去了图金霍恩先生的办公室
I had remembered something I wanted to say to him.
我想起来我有事对他说
Very good.
很好
You were taking the air,
你在呼吸新鲜空气
you remembered you had something to say to Mr Tulkinghorn.
然后想起有话要对图金霍恩先生说
You thought you might as well pop up and have a word with him right away.
你突然想到有事要说 并且立即要说
Did you have that word with him, my lady?
你和他说了吗 夫人?
No, I did not.
不 我没有
I knocked on the door but I received no reply.
我敲了很久门 但是没有应门
I came away. u3000u3000u3000u3000Liar!
我便离开了 骗子!
I believe I passed someone on the stairs.
我确信下楼是遇到了某个人
That would have been Mr George.
那应该就是乔治先生
And that clears up the last point that's been puzzling me.
还有一点让我感到迷惑
With your permission again, Sir Leicester?
再次请您同意 累斯特爵士
Now, Constable, you can arrest this lady
警官 你有权将涉嫌谋杀
for the murder of Mr Tulkinghorn.
图金霍恩先生的这位女士逮捕
No. No! You fool! Her! Her!
不 不 你错了 是她! 她!
Hortense Jaboulet.
奥尔当斯·简娜特
You are arrested for the murder of Mr Josiah Tulkinghorn
你应涉嫌谋杀林肯律师学院
of Lincoln's Inn Fields. Take her away.
乔瑟夫·图金霍恩先生被捕 带走
剧集 | 荒凉山庄(2005) | 导航列表