剧集 | 荒凉山庄(2005) | 导航列表
and I for one would have no other.
而我 永为医学
To medicine.
为医学干杯
Medicine.
干杯
'Woodcourt. '
伍德考特
Mr Allan Woodcourt.
阿兰·伍德考特先生
Physician!
一个医生!
Welsh.
威尔士人
What's he got that I haven't got?
他有身么比我好的?
I saw her first, you. . .
我先看上她的 你...
.you Welsh physician. . .
你 威尔士的医生...
But I will wait, my angel.
但我会等待着 我的天使
Guppy will wait.
格皮会等着
My friend Boythorn has invited us down to Lincolnshire.
我的朋友波依桑邀请我们去林肯郡
He's a neighbour of Sir Leicester Dedlock.
他是累斯特·德洛克爵士的邻居
We shall see the great house,
我们会看到很大很漂亮的房♥子
but only at a distance, I fear.
但我恐怕只能远距离观看
Boythorn is in a quarrel with Sir Leicester.
因为波依桑正和累斯特爵士不和
Boythorn is such a boisterous man.
波依桑是个很狂暴的男人
I can't abide the fellow.
我无法忍♥受那家伙
He's invited you as well, Skimpole.
他也邀请你了 斯金波
Ah, well, in, in that case. . .
哦 如果是那样的话...
If I can bring pleasure to my friends,
如果我能给我的朋友带来欢乐的话
I will do anything required of me.
我会做任何事
Except pay your dues. Hmm?
除了自己还帐以外 啊?
Do you remember the man who came to arrest, Miss Summerson,
你还记得上次被逮捕的那个男人吗 萨默森小姐?
and I was saved by your good offices?
之后又被你好心的执行官解救了
Mr Neckett, you mean? Yes, yes, I do.
你是说涅克特先生? 是的 我还记得他
You'll never guess what's happened to him. He has been arrested, too.
你不会想到他发生了什么事 他又被逮捕了
By the great bailiff himself!
被执行官自己逮捕了!
He will harass poor innocents like me no more.
他不用再像我这样为清白无辜而烦恼了
You mean Neckett is dead?
你是说涅克特死了?
Yes. And leaves three children
是的 还留下了三个孩子
to fend for themselves.
他们自己养活自己
No-one, is likely to help them,
因为似乎没有人愿意帮助他们
their father's profession being so unpopular.
他们父亲的职业太不受欢迎了
I don't like this. Hm?
我不想听这些
If we make men like Neckett necessary,
如果像涅克特这样的男人落到这种地步
by our faults and follies,
是因我们的错误和罪恶
we should not take pleasure in their misfortunes.
我们不应从他们的不幸中取乐
No, but what can one do?
是不能 可是我们又能做什么呢?
Can you tell me where these wretched children can be found?
您能否告诉我这些可怜的孩子住在哪里?
Coavinses. Nothing easier.
柯文塞斯 万事不易啊
Then we shall go there tomorrow.
我们明天就去那里
Excellent idea, sir.
非常棒的想法 先生
Well, not you, Rick. Why ever not?
哦 你不能去 理克 为什么不行?
You will be at your medical studies with Mr Bayham Badger.
你要和贝汉·拜格先生学医学呢
Ah, yes.
啊 是的
Of course.
当然
To be sure.
一定要
Mr Carstone!
卡斯顿先生!
Yes, Mr Badger?
什么事 拜格先生?
Is the mixture ground up yet?
药物碾好了吗?
.very nearly, Mr Badger.
快好了 拜格先生
Quick as you like, Mr Carstone.
请尽快 卡斯顿先生
Just popping out for a second,Mr Badger.
我先出去一会儿 拜格先生
Will you wait a moment for me?
你们可以等我一会儿吗?
Miss Summerson.
萨默森小姐
Mr Guppy, this must stop.
格皮先生 不能再这样了
I wouldn't want to cause you any distress.
我不想给您造成什么痛苦
Then stop. Please, Mr Guppy.
那就请停止 拜托 格皮先生
You are wasting your time.
你在浪费你的时间
If you say so.
既然您这样说..
You will see me no more.
我将不会再出现了
Thank you, Mr Guppy.
谢谢你 格皮先生
But my feelings won't change.
但我对您的感情不会改变的
'Neckett's children? Next floor,sir. '
涅克特的孩子们? 上一层 先生
Turn left and it's the third door.
转左第三扇门就是了
You'll need the key. Here you are, Miss.
你需要钥匙的 给你 小姐
This is most interesting, to visit the lair of my old adversary.
这真是有趣 访问我老对手的窝
We're locked in. Mrs Blinder's got the key.
我们被锁里面了 布兰德太太有钥匙
It's all right. We haven't come to harm you.
被害怕 我们并不是来伤害你的
Who's locked you up here? Charley.
谁把你们关在这儿的? 查莉
Is Charley your brother?
查莉是你的哥哥吗(查莉和查理的发音一样)?
No, she's our sister.
不 她是我们的姐姐
And where is Charley now?
那查莉现在在哪儿呢?
Out washing.
去外面洗东西去了
Washing? Clothes.
洗东西? 洗衣服
To get money. So we can eat. My God. . .
挣钱 这样我们才有饭吃 我的上帝
What's the matter?
出什么事了?
Nothing's the matter, child.
没什么事 孩子
We heard of your circumstances
我们听说了你的情况
and we've come to see how you're getting along.
来这儿看看你们生活得怎么样
Very well, thank you, sir.
很好 谢谢你 先生
We don't need no help from nobody.
我们不需要任何人的帮助
I take care of all of us.
我可以照顾我的家人
By working as a washerwoman? That's it.
靠当一个洗衣妇? 是的
God help you, You're not tall enough to reach the tub.
上帝保佑你 你的身高还够不到浴盆呢
In pattens I am. I got a pair that belonged to mother.
我穿着木套鞋 我有一双我妈妈的木套鞋
And how often do you go out?
你多久去一次?
Every day, sir.
每天都去 先生
The baby's safe. When it comes dark,
宝宝是安全的 当黑暗覆盖了一切时
the light from the court shines in.
法庭的正义之光将会点亮黑暗的
And Tom's not afraid of the dark.Are you, Tom?
而汤姆并不害怕黑暗 对吗 汤姆?
Not me.
是的
So you see, we're all right here.
所以您看 我们在这儿很好
There's no need to put us in an orphanage.
根本不需要将我们送进孤儿院
'And in the matter of the law-writer,
另外关于法律文件誊写人的事情
her ladyship has asked me to pass on to you her gratitude
夫人请我向您表达她对您的谢意
'for your patient investigations,
为您耐心的调查
but to inform you that she has no further interest in the matter. '
但另通知您她对此事以不再关心
Well, well.
好的
We'll see. Clamb!
等着瞧吧 克拉博!
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Are the court papers prepared for tomorrow?
明天法庭所需的文件都准备好了吗?
Yes, Mr Tulkinghorn.
是的 图金霍恩先生
And the arrest warrant for Mr Gridley?
还有逮捕格瑞德利先生的证据呢?
All is in hand, sir.
都准备好了 先生
Good. I'm going out.
很好 我要出去一下
Where shall I say you are if anyone enquires?
如果有人询问您在哪儿 我该怎么说呢?
I'll tell them I don't know.
我会告诉他们我不知道
That's it, Clamb.
很好 克拉博
Evening, sir. Got any change?
晚上好 先生 有零钱吗?
No, I haven't!
没有
Evening, sir. Got any change, sir?
晚上好 先生 有零钱吗 先生?
Good day, sir.
日安 先生
Evening, sir. Got any change, sir?
晚上好 先生 有零钱吗?
Evening, miss. Got any change, miss?
晚上好 小姐 有零钱吗?
Are you the boy they call Jo?
你是不是那个叫乔的男孩?
I don't know nothing.
我什么也不知道
I ain't done nothing. Come here.
我什么也没做 过来
You have nothing to fear from me.
你有什么可害怕我的?
You knew the man who died,the man called Nemo.
你知道有个死去的男人就做尼蒙吗?
What if I did?
知道就怎样?
What was he like?
他是什么样的人?
He was very good to me, he was.
他对我非常好 他...
He give me money when he had some.
他有点钱的时候就给我一些
I will give you money. . .if you will show me where he lived,
我会给你钱...如果你告诉他生前住在哪儿
and where he died,and where he was buried.
还有 他死在什么地方 埋在什么地方
Can you do that?
你做得到吗?
Yes, my lady. I'm not a lady.
是的 夫人 我不是个夫人
剧集 | 荒凉山庄(2005) | 导航列表