剧集 | 荒凉山庄(2005) | 导航列表
I'm a servant.
我是一个仆人
Yes, miss.
是的 小姐
Now go before me, then.
好 那么你在我前面走
And don't turn around, and don't speak to me unless I speak to you.
不要回头 不要讲话 除非我与你讲话
And I will give you more money than you have ever had in your life.
之后我会给你比你一生能拥有的还要多的钱
Now lead on.
走吧
So, how did you get on with your studies, Richard?
你的学习进展得如何 理查德?
Oh, well enough.
哦 很好
Well, you know. . .
嗯 你知道...
It'll do as well as anything else, I suppose.
我肯定它和其它事情做得一样好
Mr Badger?
拜格先生?
My dear?
亲爱的?
Mr Badger and I were wondering whether Mr Carstone
拜格先生和我怀疑卡斯顿先生
had chosen his profession ill-advisedly.
是否对选择自己的职业缺乏考虑
He has not that positive interest in it which would make it his vocation.
他对他未来的职业并没有太大的兴趣
Does Mr Badger think so, too?
拜格先生也这么想的吗?
Well, to tell the truth,
好吧 确实是这样
when I heard Mrs Badger put it in that light,
当我听到拜格太太的这种见解时
well, I. . . The conclusion at which I have arrived,
我...这个结论也是我所得出的
in short,is Mrs Badger's conclusion.
简而言之 是拜格太太的结论 (我同意)
Really?
真的?
Mmm. I had no idea!
哦 我根本没想到!
The fact is, I've been coming to the same conclusion myself.
事实上 这也是我对自己的结论
Yes, I have. I've been thinking that the law is the boy for me.
我在想法律才是我的所爱
Who lives here?
谁住在这儿?
Mr Snagsby. Him who gave him the writing to do,
斯纳斯比先生 他让尼蒙抄写东西
and give him money for it.
然后给他报酬
Lead on.
走吧
Down here. . .around this corner.
在这儿 这个角落里
That's Krook's house.
这是克鲁克的房♥子
That's where he lived, miss.
这儿就是他住的地方 小姐
And that's where he died.
也是他死的地方
Which room?
哪个房♥间?
Up at the top, miss.
最上层 小姐
At the back.
房♥背面
The law?
法律?
Yes. You see, if I went into Kenge's office,
是的 你看 如果我去了肯吉的事务所
if I were placed under articles to Kenge,
如果我被任命做肯吉的部下
I should be able to keep an eye on our case.
我就可以留意我们的案子
Look after Ada's interests as well.
也可以照看阿达和我的利益
You mustn't be swayed by hopes of something that may never happen.
你不应该被某些永远不可能发生的事而动摇
No, sir, I understand that. Absolutely.
不 先生 我很明白
I really am set upon the law.
我已经开始读法律了
I believe I'm cut out for it
我相信我是适合做法律的
as I wasn't cut out for medicine.
就像曾经适合做医学一样
If you are quite sure? I am, sir.
如果你真的确定... 我确定 先生
We can retreat with honour,and we will.
我们可以光明正大地退出
But we must make certain,
但我们必须要非常确定
for your cousin's sake, Rick,
这是为你表妹好 理克
we make no more such mistakes.
我们不能再做这样的错误了
Absolutely, sir.
当然 先生
No more mistakes. The law it is.
不会有什么错误了 就是法律
The law.
法律
What is this place?
这里是什么地方?
Why do you bring me here?
你为什么要带我来这里?
It's where they brought him, miss,to bury him.
这里是他们埋葬他的地方 小姐
What? !
什么?!
In this dreadful place?
在这个可怕的地方?
Just there, miss. See there?
在那儿 小姐 看到了吗?
They didn't dig down very deep.
他们没有将他埋太深
They was obliged to stamp upon it,to get it in.
为了让它(尸体)进墓他们不得不踩到尸体上面
Is this consecrated ground?
这里是神的地方吗?
What's that?
什么?
Is it blessed?
这里受到神的祝福了吗?
Blessed? Don't know.
神的祝福? 我不知道
Ain't done him much good if it is.
即使受到祝福了 祝福得并不怎么好
But I don't know nothing.
不过我什么也不知道
Here. . .
这里...
Take this.
拿着它
Goodnight.
晚安
You seem troubled. Oh!
你看起来很烦恼
I hope you don't think the worse of Richard,
我希望你不要认为理查德
for changing his mind. No.
改变了他的想法是很糟糕的确 不
He has time before him.
他有很多时间
A whole lifetime.
一生的时间
But I wish he had your steadiness,Esther.
但我希望他能像你一样坚定 埃丝特
He has Ada's heart, you see.
他得到了阿达的心
He has her heart.
他得到了她的心
If you please, sir.
打扰了 先生
It's a Mr Woodcourt. Woodcourt!
伍德考特先生来访 伍德考特!
This is a pleasant surprise.
让人开心的惊喜
Forgive the intrusion.
请原谅打扰你们
I know you're leaving for Lincolnshire soon
我知道你很快就要离开去林肯郡了
and I wanted to say goodbye. . .
所以来这里说声再见...
as I am leaving myself very soon.
因为我很快也要离开了
Not leaving poor Miss Flite in the lurch, I trust?
这么突然要离开可怜的弗莱特小姐了?
I'm afraid so.
我恐怕是的
My financial situation has become acute.
我的资金状况变得不太乐观
An old debt has been called in and, to cut a long story short,
一笔老债务找上门了 所以 简而言之
I have taken an appointment as a ship's surgeon.
我已经接受了作为海军军医的工作
The Navy is always in need of qualified men.
海军总是需要能干的医生
It's not what I wanted,
我并不想这样
and I am very sorry to be parting from you all. . .
我也很抱歉离开你们大家...
having just made your acquaintance.
刚刚才变成了熟人
Will you be away very long?
你会离开很久吗?
Many months.
数个月
Perhaps years.
甚至一年
Esther, look.
埃丝特 看
Very pretty.
真漂亮
Did you make it yourself?
你自己做的吗?
No. It's from Mr Woodcourt.
不 是伍德考特先生给的
That was thoughtful of him.
哦 他可真体贴
Esther, it's for you.
埃丝特 这是给你的
He told Harriet quite expressly,"for Miss Summerson".
他很清楚地告诉哈瑞特 "给萨默森小姐"
Here.
给你
剧集 | 荒凉山庄(2005) | 导航列表