剧集 | 荒凉山庄(2005) | 导航列表
Was the name of Hawdon mentioned there? Hawdon? No.
讯问时提到了霍顿吗? 霍顿? 没
But he's at the heart of it, I believe.
但我相信 他是这件事的关键所在
I think we should speak to Sergeant George again,
我想我们得再找乔治中士谈谈
Mr Smallweed.
斯墨尔维德先生
Call in his debts. Squeeze him dry. Smash him to sawdust!
收回他的债务 把他榨干 捻♥成粉末!
If need be, Mr Smallweed.
如果有必要的话 斯墨尔维德先生
It may come to that.
这也是有可能的
So it's come to this, has it, Sergeant?
所以事情到了这个份儿上 不是吗 中士?
You're ready to be ruined for the sake of showing, or not showing,
不管你交不交出那封信
a piece of paper with some handwriting on it?
你都一样死定了
For myself, sir, it counts very little either way.
先生 不管怎样都对我都无所谓
It counts very little, does it?
无所谓 是么?
Let's see you smashed to sawdust, see how that counts with you.
让我们把你捻♥成粉末 看看你有所谓不
For yourself, Sergeant.
为你自己考虑下 中士
But you have at least one other who depends on you for everything.
不管怎样 你都有至少一个朋友要依靠你
Would you bring him down with you to serve your own pride?
你会为了自己的尊严把他拉下水吗?
Your friend Captain Hawdon's dead and gone.
你的朋友霍顿上校已经去世 化灰飞远了
But what's poor Phil Squod to do
如果你没了你的店
if you lose your establishment?
想想可怜的菲尔·斯夸德会怎样?
Starve, I suppose.
饿死吧 我猜
That's nothing to me, nor Mr Smallweed.
对我 或斯墨尔维德先生 都无所谓
But how will it rest with your conscience, Sergeant?
但你的良心会得到安宁吗 中士?
If I show the letter,
但如果我交出信件
no harm will come to anyone from it?
你可以保证没人为此受伤害吗?
I offer no guarantees,
我不会做出保证
but if you don't show it, I think you understand the consequences.
但是如果你不照办的话 你知道是什么结果
Then I have no choice.
那我就没得选择了
You have the document with you? No. But I will bring it.
你随身带着吗? 没有 但我会带来的
Well, make sure that you do.
你最好带来
But take care, Mr Tulkinghorn.
保重 图金霍恩先生
You hold the lives of others very cheap, I think.
我想 你掌控着那么多贫民的命运
If I were you, I should be fearful for my own.
如果我是你 就会为自己担心了
Do you threaten me, sir? I have been threatened before,
你在威胁我吗 先生 以前就有人威胁我了
and those who made the threats had reason to regret it.
那些威胁过我的人已经后悔了
I think I have little to fear from such as you.
对你的威胁我没什么好怕的
Clamb!
克兰博!
Show the gentleman out.
送客
剧集 | 荒凉山庄(2005) | 导航列表