剧集 | 荒凉山庄(2005) | 导航列表
She's an orphan, ain't she?
她是个孤儿吧?
Yes. I wish I was an orphan.
没错 我希望我也是个孤儿
Ma's a disgrace. I wish I was dead.
妈妈真让人丢脸 我希望我死了
I wish we were all dead. It would be a great deal better for us.
我希望我们都死了 那样我们会好很多
Don't tell me it wouldn't,it would. Caddy, I'm sure. . .
别告诉我不会 肯定会的 凯蒂 我确信...
I'm so angry with Ma. She makes such an ass of herself
我要被妈气死了 她在非洲这件事上
over Africa,and Pa does nothing at all.
表现得愚蠢透顶 爸又撒手不管
Really, Caddy, I don't think
真的 凯蒂 我觉得
you should speak of your parents like that.
你不该那样评论你的父母
I know I am a disgrace,Miss Summerson.
我知道我很丢人 萨默森小姐
I wish I'd had you to teach me better manners,
我真希望是您来教我为人处世
but I've got to make the best of myself as I am.
而我现在只能让自己做牛做马了
You're shocked, I dare say.
我猜您一定很震惊吧
Well, so am I.
其实我也是
I wish. . . Well, never mind.
我希望... 算了 不说了
Goodnight.
晚安
Here we are, my beauties!
来咯 我的小美人们!
Hope. Joy.
希望 愉悦
Youth. Ah. . .
青春 啊...
Peace. Rest. Life.
和平 休息 生命
Oooh, shh, shh, shh, shh. . .
哦...
Dust. Ashes. Waste.
尘土 灰烬 废物
Want. . .
欲望...
Ruin, Despair.
毁灭 绝望
Madness.
疯狂
Death.
死亡
Cunning and Folly.
狡诈 还有愚蠢
We shall all have a judgement on the Day of Judgement.
在审判日 我们都将得到判决
Plunder, Precedent, Jargon,Gammon and Spinach.
劫掠 判例 术语 火腿还有菠菜
And then you shall sing to your heart's content, my little ones.
接下来你们应该心满意足地歌♥唱 我的孩子们
Oh!
哦!
# And we'll all come to judgement one day soon. #
审判即将降临于众生
Morning. Off to court then, Miss Flite?
早安 又去大♥法♥官庭了 弗莱德小姐?
As you see, Mr Krook. And your rent?
正如你所见 克鲁克先生 你的房♥租呢?
Very soon, Mr Krook, very soon.
很快交 克鲁克先生 很快
On the Day of Judgement, yeah?
在审判日 是么?
Oh, long before then, I'm sure.
哦 远比那要早 我很肯定
All right, Lady Jane?
没事 珍妮小姐
She could tear a person to tatters if I set her on.
我一声令下 她能将人撕成碎片
D'you know, she was sold to me for her skin.
知道么 当初我买♥♥她是为了她的皮
It's a very fine one as you see.
看得出来 质地很好
Didn't have it in me heart to skin her.
但我不忍♥心剥她的皮
Not like the Court of Chancery, eh?
这可不像大大♥法♥官庭的做法 不是么?
Not as long as I get what I'm owed.
就我所知可丝毫不像
Mr Krook,
克鲁克先生
I have met the wards in Jarndyce.
我见到了贾迪斯案的受护人
Wards in Jarndyce, is it?
贾迪斯案的受护人?
Such beautiful creatures.
看上去光彩照人
So full of youth and hope and beauty.
充满了年轻 希望与美貌
Oh, and they won't have it long.
可惜持续不长了
That Jarndyce and Jarndyce eats 'em all up.
那个贾迪斯案会把他们榨干的
It's like being ground to bits in a slow mill.
就像在慢慢转动的磨子里被碾成碎片
It's being drowned by drips and going mad by grains.
就像被一滴一滴水淹死 被一分一秒逐渐逼疯
Look how poor Tom Jarndyce ended up.
看看可怜的汤姆·贾迪斯是怎样的下场
Mr Krook, don't speak of it.
克鲁克先生 别提那件事
Come in my shop, right where you stand, a pistol in his hand.
走进我的店里 就站在你这个地方 手里握着枪
Please, Mr Krook.
别 克鲁克先生...
Oh!
哦!
Mr Nemo.
尼蒙先生
Good morning, Miss Flite.
早安 弗莱德小姐
Mr Krook.
克鲁克先生
Er, forgive me but I'm rather pressed for time.
很抱歉 但我时间很紧
Rent, Mr Nemo. Six weeks.
房♥租 尼蒙先生 六周的
As long as that?
有那么长了?
Well, you shall have it.
嗯 会给你的
Yeah, that's all very well,but when?
是啊 那很好 什么时候?
You will be paid, Mr Krook.
会付给你钱的 克鲁克先生
You have my word.
我向你保证
Now. . .
现在...
excuse me.
先失陪了
Oh, he's such a gentleman.
哦 他真是位绅士
A gentleman? That's no use to me.
绅士? 对我可没用
Some people say that he sold his soul to the devil.
有人说他把灵魂卖♥♥给了魔鬼
But if he has, I don't know what he done with the money!
如果真是这样 我倒想知道他把钱弄哪儿去了!
My very best remembrances to my good friend Mr Jarndyce.
请向我的好友贾迪斯先生送上我最诚挚的问候
You won't forget me,will you, Miss Summerson?
您不会忘记我的 对吧 萨默森小姐?
Come, Caddy, we have work to do.
走了 凯蒂 还有事要做
OK, driver.
好了 马夫
Go on, move on.
驾 驾
贾迪斯案
We have a visitor.
我们有访客了
Can you see who it is, my love?
看得出来是谁吗 亲爱的?
Tulkinghorn. Ah.
图金霍恩 啊
Mr Tulkinghorn. Sir Leicester.
图金霍恩先生 累斯特爵士
Good of you to come all this way.
旅途辛劳了
My lady's case has been again before the Chancellor, has it? Yes.
法官又在审理夫人的案子了? 是的
It was on again yesterday, my lord.
昨天又审理了 爵士
My lady.
夫人
It would be useless to ask, no doubt, whether anything has been done.
无疑 用不着问这件事有没有眉目
Nothing that you would call anything has been done.
您所谓的眉目 至今还没有
Nor ever will be. Mmm.
永远也不会有 唔
Well, a long Chancery suit is very much in the way of things, my dear.
法官的头衔必定会碍事的 亲爱的
Hardly be proper if it weren't.
不然就不成体统了
Indeed, my lord. Now, as a few fresh affidavits have been put upon the file,
确实 阁下 卷宗里又添了几份新的宣誓书
and as I proceed upon the principle that my client
由于我是该按章办事
should be fully possessed of all the new developments in the case. . .
告知当事人新的事件进展...
All right, Mr Tulkinghorn.
很好 图金霍恩先生
I, er. . . I have the papers here,if I might. . .
我...呃...把文件带来了 我能不能...
Thank you.
多谢
In Chancery, between John Jarndyce. . .
大♥法♥官庭 关于约翰·贾迪斯...
Mr Tulkinghorn, please.
拜托了 图金霍恩先生
Omit as many of the formal horrors as you can.
省去那些恼人的官样文章吧
As your ladyship pleases.
如夫人您所愿
Who copied that? Hmm? Whose handwriting is it?
这是谁抄的? 这是谁的字?
I regret to say I have no idea, my lady.
很抱歉 我一无所知 夫人
Is this what you call law-hand?
这就是你们所谓的法律字体么?
Why do you ask?
您问这个干嘛?
Anything to vary this detestable monotony.
只是调节这枯燥的气氛罢了
Oh, go on, do.
哦 继续吧 请吧
Very well. Er. . .
很好 呃...
In the matter of the will, or wills,of the aforesaid John Jarndyce. . .
关于遗嘱问题 约翰·贾迪斯说...
My lady? What's the matter?
夫人? 怎么了?
My dear, what is it? What's the matter?
亲爱的 怎么了? 发生了什么事?
Lady Dedlock is ill, sir.
夫人怕是生病了 爵士
I'm just. . .faint.Help Lady Dedlock to her room.
我只是头晕... 把夫人扶回房♥间
Careful. Careful, gently now.
小心点 小心点 轻点
Heat of the fire, perhaps.
要不要燃起火炉?
Far too much for her.
用不着了
I mean it! Nemo, no more excuses!
我是认真的! 尼蒙! 别再扯理由了!
The money by tomorrow or you're on the street!
明天给钱 不然就踢你出去!
Thank you, sir.
多谢了 先生
Those papers I took down to Lady Dedlock at Chesney Wold,
我从大♥法♥官庭带给德洛克夫人的文件
where were they copied?
是在哪儿誊写的?
That depends, Mr Tulkinghorn.
这可说不准 图金霍恩先生
They came from several of our regulars.
通常是几个固定的人
Well, that one, for instance.
那比如说 这张吧
I'll check, sir.
我去查查 先生
It may take a while.I have to compare the hand.
可能要些时间 我得对比笔迹
Thank you, Clamb.
谢了 克兰博
Ada, my love. Esther, my dear.
阿达 我的宝贝 埃丝特 亲爱的
You are welcome. I rejoice to see you.
剧集 | 荒凉山庄(2005) | 导航列表