剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
I've picked up somebody else.
看自己和别人的激♥情♥一夜
Easy.
淡定
And I'm fucking pulling myself off.I'm just saying.
然后撸上一管 我是说
Green warning.
绿色警告
Grain assistant suggests you may not be in a suitable
记忆粒助手建议 您当前的身体状况
physical condition for the activity you appear to be engaged in.
不适合进行接下来的活动
To override,continue at your own risk.
若执意进行 您将自负风险
All health and personal accident insurance is...
所有人寿和个人意外险是...
Thank you.
谢谢
Who's that? It's Liam.
哪位 利亚姆
Liam from last night.
昨晚见过的利亚姆
Liam. Is Fi with you?
利亚姆 菲和你在一起吗
She's not, no.
她不在
Sorry, Liam, mate, is there something that you want?
抱歉 利亚姆 你有什么事吗
I just want to come in and talk to you. Can you open the gate?
就是想进去和你聊聊 能开个门吗
Yeah, sure. I'll let you in.
没问题 我给你开门
Nice one, nice one.
很好 很好
What do you want?
有何贵干
I just want to come in for a bit, dude.
我就是想进去坐会儿 老兄
That looks expensive. Is that expensive?
那看起来挺贵的 贵不贵
Look, Liam, it's morning, mate.
等等 利亚姆 现在还早 老弟
Fucking hell. Liam.
见鬼 利亚姆
Jonas, this is a nice place.
乔纳斯 这地方可真棒
Seriously, man, it's not cool you just walking in like this.
说真的 你就这么闯进来可不太好
To be honest with you, it's a little bit weird.
老实说 有点奇怪
Is that a Marrakechian lamp?
那是马拉喀什式台灯吗
Liam, do I have to call Fi?
利亚姆 要我打个电♥话♥给菲吗
Did you guys have a row or something like that?
你们俩吵架了吗
Sit down. No, I'm all right.
坐下 不 就这样挺好
Go on, sit down. It's not a bear trap, it's a chair.
来坐下 又不是陷阱 就是张椅子
Do you want me to bounce this off your fucking head?
你想让我用这个砸你那该死的头吗
I'm joking, Jonas.
我开玩笑呢 乔纳斯
Bloody hell,I thought you were supposed to be cool,man.
该死 我还以为你是个很淡定的家伙
I thought you were meant to be fucking brilliant.
还以为你很聪明呢
What's going on?
怎么了
Yeah, figures.
对了 图像
Get some good stuff for the scrapbook?
剪贴簿里新添了些好东西吗
I think you should go.
我觉得你该走了
I don't blame you. I would have.
我可以怪你 可我不怪你
Tell you what, let's have a look.
话说我们一起看看吧
Go on, chuck it on the screen, don't be shy.
打开啊 放到屏幕上来 别害羞
Come on.
来啊
I'm fucking joking again, Jonas.
我还是在开玩笑 乔纳斯
For goodness' sake, you need to grow a sense of humour.
我的天啊 你需要来一点幽默感
He's uptight, isn't he?
他是不是有点神经质
OK, Liam.
够了 利亚姆
It's a lovely room, this. Thank you.
这屋子很可爱 谢谢
Is this where you masturbate to images of my wife?
你是不是就在这儿想着我老婆打飞机的
Or do you do it in that room?
还是在那个房♥间
OK, Liam, I want you to leave now.
够了 利亚姆 我希望你离开
Do you sometimes start in here and then finish in there?
你是不是有时候从这儿一直打到那儿
The world's pretty much your oyster, isn't it?
你可以畅快享受生活 是不是
I want you to leave.
我希望你离开
Well, that's a pity.
真遗憾
Come on, mate.
走吧 伙计
All right, now, what are you doing?
行了 你想干吗
Don't do that. Come on now.
别动手 行了吧
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你干吗 你想干吗
Jesus. Get out. Stand up, Jonas, come on.
天哪 出去 起来 乔纳斯 快
What do you want?
有何贵干
Don't do that.
别动手
Come on now. What are you doing?
来啊 你干吗
What are you doing? Jesus.
你想干吗 天啊
Get out, you fucking prick. Tell you what...
出去 该死的混♥蛋♥ 你听着
Stop it.
住手
I tell you what you're going to do.
你照我说的做
Yeah?
明白吗
You're going to get every bit of Fion you've got in there
把关于菲安妮的所有片段找出来
and you're going to select it all and you're going to wipe it.
全部选中然后删掉
Hello, police,
你好 警局吗
I'm witnessing a serious assault at five...
我在一起严重伤人案现场 位于第五
Wipe it. Fuck off.
删掉 滚开
I don't have a brain chip to show you.
我没有大脑芯片 没法给你们看
I don't have a grain.
我没装记忆粒
Either you wipe it hello? Hello?
要么把它们删掉 喂 喂
or I will fucking gouge you myself.
否则我现在就亲手把你挖了
OK.
好吧
Just do what he says.
按他说的做
Not on your eye, in there.
别在你眼睛里删 放那儿
On there.
放在那上面
He's doing it.
他不是照做了吗
Now, delete it all. The lot.
好了 全部删除 全部
Or I will crack your skull and I will gouge your fucking neck.
否则我就敲开你脑壳 割开你的脖子
I'm doing it.
在删了
Stay away from my house.
离我家远一点儿
Now, delete it all. The lot.
好了 全部删除 全部
Or I will crack your skull and I will gouge your fucking neck.
否则我就敲开你脑壳 割开你的脖子
I'm doing it.
在删了
Liam?
利亚姆
Where did you go?
你去哪儿了
What happened?
出什么事了
Liam, what happened? Did you use a condom or not?
利亚姆 怎么了 你们用避孕套没有
Just say.
快说
Liam, whatever you think...
利亚姆 不管你怎么想
Am I Jodie's father?
乔迪是我女儿吗
Liam?
利亚姆
Am I? Yes, of course.
是不是 当然是
You sure about that? Yes.
你确定吗 是的
That's nice.
很好
You always liked that picture, didn't you?
你向来喜欢那幅画 对吧
It's why I bought it for you.
所以我才买♥♥了送你
I never liked it. Thought it was pretentious shit.
我从没喜欢过 不过是故作高深的垃圾
I'll tell you what you're going to do. Yeah?
照我说的做 明白吗
You're going to get every bit of Fion...
把关于菲安妮的所有片段找出来
Christ, what have you done?
天哪 你做了什么
Select it all...
全部选中
We're getting to the good bit.
好戏还在后头
Hello, police, I'm witnessing a serious assault at...
你好 警局吗 我在一起严重伤人案现场
Now, delete it all. The lot.
好了 全部删除 全部
Or I will crack your skull and I will gouge your fucking neck.
否则我就敲开你脑壳 割开你的脖子
18 months ago in this room.
十八个月前 在这个房♥间里
You know when you suspect something,
你知道 当你怀疑一件事
it's always better when it turns out to be true.
结果证明确有其事 总是好的
It's like I've had a bad tooth for years
感觉就像一颗蛀了很久的牙
and I'm just finally getting my tongue in there
最后终于被我找准了
and I'm digging out all the rotten shit.
我要把所有的烂肉都剔出来
That's not what it looks like.
事情不像看起来那样
Did Jonas come round to read you a story?
乔纳斯是来给你讲故事的吗
No, it was... A story about fucking?
不是 只是 关于上♥床♥的故事吧
It was...
只是
When all the Dan stuff was going on and you'd walked out.
丹那件事以后 你离家出走了
For like ten minutes. For five days, Liam.
十分钟的事儿 有五天 利亚姆
No call, no nothing.
没有电♥话♥ 什么都没有
So you fucked him after four days? That's heroic.
所以过了四天你就和他上♥床♥了 苦了你了
I mean, three days, that's admirable, but four days?
三天都很了不起了 竟然过了四天
I mean, you must have been gagging.
你肯定都快憋死吧
I was so upset.
我当时太难过了
We went for a drink, I got drunk.
我们出去喝酒 我喝醉了
It shouldn't have happened.
本不该发生这种事儿的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表