剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
It realigns your thinking to pick healthy food.
能通过催眠矫正不良认知
Whispers you into it while you sleep.
在睡梦中培养你偏好健康食品
Yeah, I should try that, yeah.
我回头下个试试
I liked your singing the other day.
我喜欢你那天唱的歌♥
I was trying to sing so no-one could hear me pee.
我只是想出点声 盖住尿尿的声音
I'm not Selma or anything.
跟塞尔玛没法比
You've got a phenomenal voice.
你的声音宛如天籁
It was the most beautiful song...
我从没听过那么好听的...
Y... You think I'm being cheesy?
你...觉得我太夸张了吧
All right, I am being cheesy.
的确是夸张了
But it was beautiful, so, you know...
但你的歌♥声真的很美
Reality's cheesy sometimes.
有时候 真♥相♥就是美得夸张
Not often, admittedly, but...
虽然不常碰见 但
Now.
这就是
Yeah...
算了...
Well, thank you.
谢谢夸奖
It's just noises, though.
但我真的只是随便哼哼
Noises in the right order.
哼出了调子而已
Don't downplay... you're good.
别谦虚 你真的很厉害
The song's good. It's old.
是歌♥本身好听 经典老歌♥
My mum used to sing it and she learnt it from her mum.
外婆教给妈妈 妈妈又传给了我
A hand-me-down.
就像件传家宝
You thought of trying out for Hot Shot?
有没有考虑过上最高人气
Me?
我吗
Why not?
有什么问题吗
Singing in front of Judge Hope?
在希望评委面前唱歌♥
I'd die!
那不是要我的命吗
Seriously, I'd be halfway to the afterlife come the chorus.
真的 估计到副歌♥部分我的魂都飞了
No, you'd walk it.
不会的 你会好好的
A, I wouldn't.
首先 会好好的才怪
And B... I don't have that clockage.
其次 我的里程不够
It's, what, 12 mil just to enter?
光入场就要一千二百万
What kind of bike time is that? Six months?
那得骑多久的车 六个月吗
Yeah, but... I'm hand to mouth.
但... 我没有闲钱
I know people save and stuff to get onto that stage
我知道很多人为了那个舞台省吃俭用
and then there's what Selma did. Yeah, but...
还有塞尔玛那样的... 但...
But you know, I'd rather not give myself...
但是 我宁愿不要...
Yeah, but I'll gift it to you.
入场券我送你
The full 12, I'll gift it.
整整一千二百万 全部送给你
Don't be ridiculous!
开什么玩笑
Seriously, I've got it spare.
不是开玩笑 这是我多出来的
You've got 12 mil spare?
多出来一千二百万吗
My brother left it me.
是我哥留给我的
Own a channel, does he?
他是某个频道的股东吗
No, he...
不...
He died.
他过世了
He... He died last year,
是...去年过世的
so it got transferred to me.
于是遗产转到了我名下
Just over six months' worth, but I've kept it.
刚好六个月多一点的里程 我都没用
Why don't you spend it on you, then?
为什么不留着自己花呢
And buy what? Some new shoes for my doppel to wear?
花在哪 给电子形象买♥♥新鞋吗
I don't know, upgrade your MOS...
这个嘛 可以给系统升级
Or get a Fattack season pass?
或者屏蔽一季的打吃货
Buy one of those wall buddies.
买♥♥个新推出的墙壁伴侣吧
The new ones that talk to you after shutting
最新一代的能在门关上后和你谈心
and solve your problems.
帮你解决难题
They guide your dreams, like gurus.
还能像精神导师一样 引导你进入梦乡
It's amazing, really, what they can do.
功能超强的
A mirror plug-in?
或者给镜子安个插件
That shows me how I look as a werewolf? What's the point?
看看我如果变成狼人是什么样 有意思吗
I know it can be quite funny. It's all just stuff. It's...
有时候是挺搞笑的 这些都是虚的
It's stuff, it's confetti, it's...
都是虚的 徒有其表的
You've got something real.
而你的才能是实实在在的
What better to spend it on?
没有比这更值得我花钱的了
You heard me singing in a toilet.
你在洗手间听到我哼歌♥
Is that real?
这样就真实了吗
More than anything that's happened all year.
比这一整年里的七七八八真实得多
I can't take that kind of clockage off someone.
我不能要别人那么多里程
It's 12 mils, no way.
一千二百万 太多了
Let me do this.
满足我的愿望吧
I... I look around here, I just...
看着周遭的一切 我只是...
I just want something real to happen.
只是希望有实实在在的事情发生
Just once.
就这一次
I'd mess up.
我会搞砸的
You wouldn't. I don't care anyway.
不会的 即使搞砸了也没关系
I'll go with you. I'll be able to force you.
我也一起去 监督你
I'll force you to go.
扛也要把你扛进去
It's tomorrow.
明天就去
Come on!
答应我嘛
Say yes.
说"没问题"
I'll go as far as to say "OK".
说"好吧"已经是我的极限了
Which proves acceptable.
也可以接受
Thank God for that.
谢天谢地
Walking away now.
我要走啦
You loon!
呆子
I can live with it!
习惯就好
Yeah, I'd love to fucking ruin that and all.
没错 我也想好好搞她一把
What?
不是吧
15?
一千五百万
A flippin' joke...
玩笑开大了
New from Wraith Babes.
魅影宝贝最新消息
The hottest girls in the nastiest situations.
辣妹也有失意时
Can't believe I'm doing this.
真不敢相信我真要这么做了
I am doing this.
我要这么做
I can't be doing this.
我做不到
Can you trade it back?
能退掉吗
The ticket?
门票
Don't be mad.
别瞎想了
It's a lot of pressure to put someone under, you know.
你让我压力很大你知道吗
I mean I'm grateful, don't think I'm not grateful. But it's, it's just...
我不是不感谢你 别误会 就是
You're babbling.
你语无伦次了
I'm babbling.
我语无伦次了
I made you this.
这个是我给你折的
You never get to keep them more than a day,
从来都留不过一天
but there it is, anyway.
不过还是给你
It folds flat.
可以叠平
So you can keep them in your waistband.
就能藏在裤腰里了
Thank you.
谢谢
It's, you know...
就算是
something.
一点心意
Face the screen, please.
请面向屏幕
Is he your Friends And Family allocation?
他是你的亲友团吗
Yeah.
是的
Hand, please.
请把手伸过来
That's not permanent, is it?
这个不是永久的吧
No. Two months max.
不是 最多两个月就掉了
Round to the right, and through the scanner.
绕到右边 穿过扫描仪
Where do we go now?
然后往哪走
You wait here.
原地等着
How long?
多久
So, what do we do?
接下来干什么
I don't know.
不知道
Hey, hey, hey. Fuck off.
喂 喂 滚开
One with the dark hair?
深色头发的那个
Yeah, yeah, yeah. The pretty one.
懂了 懂了 漂亮的那个
Yup. OK. Move.
好的 闪开
They want to preview you.
他们让你去预演了
What? Preview. Come on.
什么 预演 来吧
He's with me. Hand?
他是陪我来的 手
Show me your hand.
手给我看一下
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表