剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
He's a bit of a knob, ain't he? Bit of a dick?
他有点脑残吧 蠢货一个
Jonas.
那个乔纳斯
Pulling himself off to his own relationship theories.
一个劲地炫耀自己的破感情观
Oh, it must be such a drag, Jonas, putting it about.
大伙肯定都烦死了 乔纳斯 使劲炫耀
And when he protected me from those arseholes,
还在一群白♥痴♥面前为我辩护
"Hey, come on, guys,
大家别这样
it's really not cool to redo another man's appraisals, dudes."
回放人家的评估真的不太好
Then why invite him over?
那你干吗请他做客
I like him.
我喜欢他
You wanted me to invite him.
是你想让我邀请他
I didn't say anything.
我什么也没说
You were laughing at everything he said.
他说什么你都配合着傻笑
You invited him.
是你请他来的
It was obvious I didn't want him to come.
我明显不是真希望他来
Wow, it's early. It's early to call it a night.
好早啊 今天结束得有点早呢
Do you fancy a quick one down the pub?
想不想找个酒吧喝一杯
Oh, we've got to get back,
我们得回去了
rescue Jody from the paedophile babysitter.
免得乔迪被变♥态♥保姆侵犯了
But Jonas why don't you come back to ours,
不过乔纳斯 去我们家坐坐如何
for a nightcap if you want?
一起喝杯睡前酒
See?
看到没
It was obvious I didn't want him to come.
我明显不希望他答应
I was being polite to a moron.
他就一傻♥逼♥ 我那是对他客气
If you really don't want him to come, you can get rid of him.
真不想请他 还怕没法子吗
Well, actually, what time is it?
现在几点了
It's midnight.
十二点
Shit, it's quite late. Time's gone on.
妈的 这么晚了 时间不等人啊
Yeah, time does that. 15 minutes?
是啊 那我就待15分钟吧
But we've got the babysitter inside, so...
但保姆还在家 所以...
So, is that new info?
是刚刚得知的吗
No, it's just that we, I mean, we thought, right, Fi?
不是 只是我们以为... 是吧 菲
OK, no, I get it.
我明白了
No, it's just that, actually, it turns out we're tired.
别误会 只是...我们都累了
And I guess we forgot, but now we've remembered, so...
之前忘了保姆的事 现在想起来了...
Sorry. No, it's fine, really.
抱歉 没事 真的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, it's cool, no worries.
没关系 不用在意
I've got a back-up plan, so...
我还有个备用计划 所以...
Oh, cool, well, we vote the back-up.
那太好了 我们支持备用计划
Yeah, I will do.
我会执行的
Er, see you later, Fi.
再见 菲
It was good to meet you, man.
很高兴认识你 兄弟
Nice one. Brilliant. Brilliant.
今天很愉快 非常愉快 非常愉快
OK, cool.
好啦
Good to meet you, man.
幸会了 老兄
Listen, Gina, it's a 40-minute wait for a cab,
吉娜 出租车要40分钟才能到
But if you want, I have the bed made up in my office.
如果你愿意 可以在我的工作室睡
Er... OK, thanks, Fi.
行啊 谢谢 菲
Hey, there's just, you know, use anything. There's T-shirts and...
那儿的东西你尽管用 比如T恤什么的
Alright. Yeah, thanks. I'll show myself out.
好的 谢谢 不用送了
All right, night. Night, guys.
行 晚安 两位晚安
Night, Gina.
晚安 吉娜
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye-bye. OK.
拜拜
Love you, love you.
妈咪爱你
Was he a big part of the gang?
他在你的朋友圈里是核心人物吗
Who? Jonas.
谁 乔纳斯
I don't know, yeah?
我也说不准 怎么了
Let me guess, he'd spent his time
我猜猜看啊 他是不是总是
oozing round the girls, offering backrubs.
混在脂粉堆里 到处献殷勤
Not really.
也不能这么说
Circling for an orifice.
到处找愿意被♥插♥的姑娘
Was he always that oily or... OK, look.
他一直这么轻浮还是... 行了
What?
怎么了
It's nothing, but...
其实也没什么 不过...
You may have noticed bit of an atmosphere because
你可能也察觉气氛有些微妙
me and Jonas, years ago, had a bit of a thing.
多年以前 我和乔纳斯有过一段
You had a thing with oily dude man?
你居然跟那个流氓有一段
It was just a little thing
也不是很认真的
and I didn't even know you back then, so...
再说当时我还不认识你...
You slept with oily dude man? That's hilarious.
你跟那个流氓睡过 真是天大的笑话
We've all got our skeletons, how about you and Gemma?
谁都有不堪的过去 你怎么不说你和杰玛
What, I told you about Gemma.
杰玛的事我都跟你说了
Gemma was a nutcase
杰玛就是个疯子
But you never mentioned Jonas.
但乔纳斯的事你却只字未提
I did,I told you I hooked up with someone in Marrakech.
怎么没有 我说过我在马拉喀什有过一段
Jonas is Mr Marrakech? It was a stupid thing
乔纳斯就是马拉喀什先生 一段孽缘
I thought Mr Marrakech was some sort of super cool
我心目中的马拉喀什先生可是风流倜傥
Not him. It was years ago and
才不是他那样 陈年往事了...
Are you embarrassed by that? Cos it's embarrassing.
你觉得尴尬吗 这事挺尴尬的
I'm sorry,but,Christ,are you not embarrassed?
我不该这么问 不过你真不觉得尴尬吗
It was years ago.
都说了是陈年往事
But you dated him for a month? That's what I said.
可你们好了一个月 我是这样说的
Cos when you told me about Mr Marrakech, it was a week.
你之前说和马拉喀什先生只好了一周
No, I didn't.
我没说过
What about you? I don't want to see our first time right now.
该你了 我现在不想看我们的初夜
Shh, you're about to talk.
嘘 你就要说话了
I went away and had a little thing that did my head in for a while with this,
离开之后我和一个在马拉喀什认识的家伙
sort of this,
有过一段
srt of, headfuck that I met in Marrakech.
让我印象蛮深的露水情缘
Mr Marrakech? Yeah.
马拉喀什先生 对啊
I'm imagining a chillum and a big knob.
我仿佛看到一个大烟斗和一个大鸡鸡
No,it was like dormouse.
哪儿呀 倒有点像睡鼠
Big deal,big heart-breaker?
你陷得很深 也伤得不浅吧
No,it was just a week.
没有啊 就一周罢了
It was a weird week.
莫名其妙的一周
So,a weird week or a month?
莫名其妙的一周还是一个月
The point is, it wasn't a big deal.
重点是 我没投入太多感情
Well, it was big enough to do your head in.
至少让你印象深刻
Jonas, King Dormouse-Dick of Marrakech
乔纳斯 马拉喀什的睡鼠屌♥大王
did your head in.
让你印象深刻
That was a nice night,used to be.
那本是个美好的夜晚 不再是了
You're getting obsessed.
你还没完没了了
I'm not.
我没有
We had all this with Dan, I don't want you going like that again.
上次丹的事也是这样 我不想重蹈覆辙
He had little creepy beady eyes and he was always
他贼眉鼠眼 让人发毛 还总...
What? Acting like he was interested?
怎样 表现得对我很上心吗
And you know what, I think he probably did fancy me
这么跟你说吧 搞不好他是真的喜欢我
and actually he wasn't completely hideous,
而且他其实还不赖
so in another life I don't know, but nothing happened.
或许来生再续前缘吧 这辈子是没戏了
And Jonas.
再说乔纳斯
He's an old fling. So what? Don't go all fucked up.
他只是个过客 怎么了 别那么操蛋行吗
What, I'm fucked up, am I? No, I mean, just...
我♥操♥蛋是吗 我是说...
No, no, no, that's brilliant, sometimes you're a bitch.
没事 说得好 有时候你就是个婊♥子♥
I didn't mean that.
我不是那个意思
You're a bitch.
你就是个婊♥子♥
I'd like you to erase that.
我希望你把这段删了
You're a bitch.
你就是个婊♥子♥
Also, sometimes.
还有个"有时候"
You can't just edit off the word, sometimes.
你不能只把"有时候"删了啊
I'm sorry, Fi, I know I go a bit weird and wonky sometimes.
抱歉 菲 我知道我时常神经过敏
I love you, you know? I know.
你知道吗 我爱你 我知道
In a toolshed that just fit together really fucking well,
两个工具 契合得太他妈好了
I mean, still, by the end, I'd be like,
但是 到了最后 我会说
go on, honey, you go up
上楼去吧 亲爱的 你先上去
I'm just going to catch a little bit more of the news,
我再多看会儿新闻
And then I'd find myself, you know, watching redos of hot times
然后我就开始看回放
in earlier relationships.
那些恋爱刚开始时的种种激♥情♥
I've got a beautiful woman upstairs waiting to have sex with me.
我是说 楼上就有个美女等着和我上♥床♥
And I'd find myself, you know, watching redos of hot times
然后我就开始看回放
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表