剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Putting in an honest day on the bike,
他们老老实实地骑车
while you stand in the light they're generating and dither.
而你却站在他们赐予你的灯光下 犹豫不决
You know what?
你知道吗
They would give anything,
他们愿意付出所有
do anything to be where you are now.
不顾一切 只为站在这台上
Am I right?!
不对吗
You want to cock a snook at all that, as though it's nothing.
你想对这个机会嗤之以鼻 好像这一文不值
As though they're nothing.
好像他们也一文不值
And that makes me sick.
这让我恶心
But, you know what?
但是 其实吧
Maybe you do belong on the bike.
或许你真的就注定该骑车
Because you don't seem to be very willing to step off it.
因为你根本就不想从车上下来
I do want to.
我想
Do we have a decision?
想好了吗
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
同意 同意 同意 同意
I suppose.
好吧
Go on!
太爽了
Well done!
太牛了
Best thing about my new lifestyle...
我的新生活最好之处在于
I get to meet lots of hot guys.
能遇到很多帅哥
Wraith treats me well.
魅影待我很好
For Christ's sake!
他妈的
I pay for this!
我给了钱的
I... pay... for... this!
给...了...钱...的
I pump my arse off, and you... Fuck you!
我没命地骑..而你...我♥操♥
Yeah, keep waddling, pig tits.
到处走吧 肥猪
Find your horizon and fuck off over it!
找到你的猪圈 然后滚蛋吧
It's a dream.
这是我的梦想
I get to live...
我能住在...
in a...
一个...
beautiful place.
漂亮的地方
And...
还要...
wear lots of...
穿的全是...
beautiful things.
漂亮衣服
It's a dream.
一切恍然如梦
Insufficient funds.
余额不足
From Wraith Babes...
来自魅影宝贝
C'mon, girl...
来吧 小妞
...A Wraith Babes reality special.
魅影宝贝真人秀特别节目
I guess I'd like to be as big as Selma one day.
我猜我想成为塞尔玛一样的巨星
Millions watched her
万众瞩目之下
glide through the Hot Shot curtain of dreams
她走上最高人气的舞台
to sing her heart out.
倾情高歌♥
What happened next shocked them all.
你猜中了开头 却猜不中结局
We could really work with you.
我们可以让你走向成功
Do we have a decision?
想好了吗
Now, watch her stunning erotic debut...
来看她令人惊艳的桃色处♥女♥秀
No, no, no, no, no...
不 不 不 不 不要
So, who do we have here?
瞧瞧 谁在这呀
I'm Abi.
我是艾比
You were at Hot Shot.
自从你上了最高人气
You were real impressive.
便让人朝思暮想
Resume viewing!
继续观看
No! No! Resume viewing!
不看 继续观看
Resume viewing!
继续观看
Resume viewing! Resume viewing!
继续观看 继续观看
Resume viewing!
继续观看
Look at you.
看看你
All clean and shiny.
肤若凝脂 光洁如玉
Portal disabled during commercial.
广♥告♥时间出口禁用
You'll see everything.
精彩纷呈 高♥潮♥迭起
You'll see it all!
准备大饱眼福吧
Open your mouth.
张嘴
Open... take it in...
张大点 吸进去
take it in... yeah...
吸进去 很好
No! No! No! No!
不 不 不 不
The hottest girls in the nasty situations...
辣妹也有失意时...
Could you stand aside, please?
借过 请让一让
OK. We're going to preview.
走吧 我们去预演
Come up into the back, in front of me, please.
到后面来 请走在我前面
Are you messing?
你搞错了吧
A what-nic one?
你说哪种
An eth-nic one!
有色人种
On it.
有了
We're going to preview, all right?
我们预演一下好吗
Want to follow me in the back?
跟我去后台吧
You're a prick!
你就是个贱♥人♥
Next lot.
下一个
Stand there!
站在这
So what are you, a magician?
什么项目 魔术师吗
An entertainer.
表演家
Could you say that down the screen as a self-contained sentence?
请你用一句完整的话对着镜头再说一遍
I'm an entertainer.
我是一个表演家
Before you go on, you need to drink a Cuppliance.
上台前 得喝一盒静心水
They give me one back there. Really? OK.
刚才让我喝过了 是吗 那好
Well, in that case, you are good to...
如此一来 你可以...
go.
走了
Who are you?
叫什么
Bing Madsen.
宾·麦德森
What are you planning to do for us?
你要向我们展示什么才艺
What the fuck?!
我靠
A sort of performance.
一种秀
A sort of performance?
一种秀
Yes.
是的
Man of mystery!
神秘莫测的男人
I suppose we'd better see it.
那我们拭目以待吧
Ok.
好
Knob'ead!
傻♥逼♥
Fucking cock!
你算什么鸟
Stop there or I'll do it. This is a main artery.
站住别动 我认真的 这可是大动脉
Keep walking, you kill me.
再走一步就是逼我去死
No one stops me till I've said my piece.
在我说完之前谁也别来拦我
Then you can do what you like.
之后随你们处置
Man, just fucking kill yourself.
你♥他♥妈♥倒是死死看
Get heavy on me, I swear to God, I kick your ass back to life,
在老子面前撒野 老子发誓会把你揍活
just so I could cut your goddamn head off.
再亲手剁了你这颗猪头
Go on!
动手吧
I think we should let him speak.
我们不妨就让他说吧
Speak! Speak! Speak! Speak! Speak!
说吧 说吧 说吧 说吧 说吧
Let's hear what he has to say.
那我们就姑且一听了
Well?
行了吧
Come on.
说啊
Got our attention, as requested.
如你所愿 我们洗耳恭听
What do you want to say?
你想说什么
Have you prepared a speech, is that it?
你准备了一个演讲 是吧
Speak!
说啊
I haven't got a speech. I didn't plan words.
我没准备什么演讲 一个字都没准备
I didn't even try to...
也没想过要准备...
I just knew I had to get here,
我只知道我必须到这里来
to stand here, and I wanted you to listen.
站到台上 让你们听好了
To really listen, not just pull a face like you're listening,
用心听 而不是像你们一贯那样
like you do the rest of the time.
神色正经 假装在听
A face that you're feeling instead of processing.
假装你们是真情流露而不是虚情假意
You pull a face, and poke it towards the stage,
你们戴着面具 在舞台上装腔作势
and we lah-di-dah
而我们竭尽所能
we sing and dance and tumble around.
唱歌♥跳舞 满地打滚
And all you see up here, it's not people,
在你们眼中我们都不是人
you don't see people up here, it's all fodder.
在你们眼中我们都是傀儡 不是人
And the faker the fodder, the more you love it,
傀儡越虚伪 越能得你们欢心
because fake fodder's the only thing that works any more.
因为虚伪才是需求 才对胃口
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表