剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Fake fodder is all that we can stomach. Actually, not quite all.
我们只能接受这个 当然 还有别的
Real pain, real viciousness, that we can take.
皮肉之苦 恶语相向 大家喜闻乐见
Yeah, stick a fat man up a pole.
看到肥佬被吊在杆子上
We laugh ourselves feral, because we've earned the right,
我们可以笑出眼泪 也觉得理所当然
we've done cell time and he's slacking, the scum,
我们辛苦骑车 而这个废物却偷懒养肥
so ha-ha-ha at him!
所以一万个呵呵送给他
Because we're so out of our minds with desperation,
我们脑中除了绝望别无其他
we don't know any better.
我们无所适从
All we know is fake fodder and buying shit.
除了看傀儡选手作秀 就是买♥♥狗屎商品解闷
That's how we speak to each other,
我们与人沟通
how we express ourselves,
自我表达的方式
is buying shit.
就是买♥♥狗屎
What, I have a dream?
还有什么梦想呢
The peak of our dreams is a new app for our Dopple,
我们的梦想就是给电子形象买♥♥个新应用
it doesn't exist!
那玩意都不存在
It's not even there!
根本什么都不是
We buy shit that's not even there.
我们买♥♥的都是根本不存在的狗屎
Show us something real and free and beautiful. You couldn't.
你们给不了我们真实又美丽的东西
Yeah? It'd break us.
对吧 那会摧毁我们
We're too numb for it.
我们的感官早已麻木
I might as well choke.
我很可能被真♥相♥呛死
It's only so much wonder we can bear.
我们受不了真正美好的东西
When you find any wonder whatsoever,
无论你们发现多么美好的事物
you dole it out in meagre portions.
都要将其撕碎 碎成一小块一小块的
Only then until it's augmented, and packaged,
然后经过夸大 经过包装
and pumped through 10,000 preassigned filters
经过无数次机械化的过滤
till it's nothing more than a meaningless series of lights,
直到一切都变成毫无意义的噱头
while we ride day in day out, going where?
而我们则日复一日地蹬车 去往何处
Powering what?
为了什么
All tiny cells and tiny screens and bigger cells
只为给那些大大小小的
and bigger screens and fuck you!
格子间和屏幕供电
Fuck you, that's what it boils down to. Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 归根结底就是这样 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you for sitting there and slowly making things worse.
你们他妈的坐在这里 让事情越变越糟
Fuck you and your spotlight and your sanctimonious faces.
去你♥妈♥的♥聚光灯 去你♥妈♥的♥伪善脸
Fuck you all for taking the one thing
我这辈子第一次拥有真实的感受
I've came close to anything real but anything.
而你们这帮王八蛋又给夺走了 去你♥妈♥的♥
For oozing around it and crushing it into a bone, into a joke.
你们就知道吸血 就知道压榨和嘲弄
One more ugly joke in a kingdom of millions.
只是给这个笑柄大国多加了一个笑柄
Fuck you for happening.
而这都是你们造成的
Fuck you for me, for us, for everyone.
我代表我自己 代表我们 代表所有人
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
That was, without a doubt,
刚才那是 毫无疑问
the most heartfelt thing I've seen on this stage
自节目开播以来 我在这个舞台上见到的
since Hot Shot began!
最发自肺腑的表演
Brilliant!
太棒了
You...
你
you're so articulating something we all,
你的表达清晰有力
and I mean everyone in this hall,
我想演播厅里的每一个人
something we all agree on.
都赞成你的观点
Even though we may not comprehend all of it.
尽管我们也许没有完全理解
I think I'm right in saying we do feel it.
我还是要说我们的确感受到了
Even me.
我也一样
I know you've got me down as this creature.
我知道在你眼里我是个坏人
You know, hey...
不过你听着
I get where you're coming from.
我了解你的立场
I like your stuff. It's not stuff.
我喜欢你的表演 这不是表演
It's truth. Am I right?
这是真♥相♥ 对吧
Your truth, admittedly, but truth nonetheless.
虽然只是你眼中的真♥相♥ 但那也算是真♥相♥
And you're right.
你是对的
Authenticity is in woefully short supply.
我们的生活的确缺少真实性
I'd like to hear you talk again.
我很想再听到你的演说
How so?
怎么做
The slot on one of my streams
我可以给你开一档节目
where you can talk just like that.
你可以继续用这种风格演说
I'd watch it. It was such great passion.
我一定会看 这真是充满了激♥情♥
He's a'right. You're a little hot there, bud.
他说的没错 你在那一定能火 伙计
That throat cutting thing? Neat gimmick.
抹脖子这招玩得漂亮
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
30 minutes twice a week?
时长半小时 每周两次
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
同意 同意 同意 同意
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
同意 同意 同意 同意
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
同意 同意 同意 同意
Go on, you bastard.
快同意 你个混账
Beats the bike.
总比蹬车强
Certainly does.
那是当然
We have with us Oliver.
我们请来了奥利弗
Oliver was biking cleaner 6 months ago
奥利弗6个月前还是清洁工
but he ate and ate till he hit 17 stone
但他不停地吃 一直吃到108公斤
and he's here today to try and beat us on Botherguts!
他今天来挑战闹翻天啦
Keep going.
继续吃啊
OK, I'm going to stop you there.
好了 别唱了
That was achingly terrible.
实在是糟透了
You have the magnetism of a towel.
你还不如一块抹布招人喜欢呢
I don't ever want to look at you again.
我都不想再看到你
I have to agree. I'm so sorry, love.
我也同意 很抱歉 亲爱的
You came across as fundamentally unlikeable
你给人的第一印象除了令人生厌
and really quite worthless.
就是一无是处
Right.
说得对
You could fill that pussy with honey
就算你下面装满了蜜
and I still wouldn't fuck it.
我也不愿意操你
I'm a good singer. I can sing, yeah.
我是个好歌♥手 我会唱歌♥ 真的
Cos this is my destiny
这是我命中注定的
and I can sing, fu...!
我能唱 操
Like that, don't you, Abi?
你喜欢这个对吧 艾比
Say it.
说出来
Yeah.
是的
15,000 new dopple wardrobe options launched last week alone.
仅上周就推出了一万五千套新的电子装扮
It effectively translates as 15,000 new ways to kill time
这就是说 在你变成死鬼之前
in your cell before you explore an afterlife
又多了一万五千种浪费生命的手段
which doesn't exist anyway.
况且 根本没有鬼
With any luck, it'll take your mind off those saddle sores?
运气好的话 它会让你忘掉蹬车的伤痛
You know the only thing
知道我为什么
stopping me from slashing myself open right now?
还没有把自己的脖子划开吗
I might not die right away.
我怕自己不会立刻断气
And before I went, they'd find a way
在我弥留之际 他们会想办法
to charge my twitching half-dead cadaver,
向半死不活的我索取两万里程
20,000 merits for swabbing the walls clean.
作为玻璃清理的费用
Yeah. Anyway,
说得对 总之
hang on in there
活下去吧
if you must.
如果你别无选择
We're all in this together they say.
他们说 我们都是在一起的
Yeah, right.
对 没错
Farewell forever.
永别了
Till the same time next week.
下周同一时间再见
Stream off-line.
已离线
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表