剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
So let's just drop it, yeah?
就算了吧 好吗
Have a cool time.
大家都开开心心的
Time to eat.
吃饭了
Oh,it's ready.
饭做好啦
Thank you so much for inviting us this evening.
非常感谢你今晚邀请我们
It's been too long, too long.
实在是太久了
Fi. Um...
菲
I haven't met him before, have I? Jonas, is it?
我之前没见过他吧 是叫乔纳斯是吗
He's one of the old crowd. I think I said.
他是我的老朋友之一了 我应该跟你说过
You OK? Yeah, yeah.
你还好吗 好啊
You know if you're not in the mood, we can go.
你要是不在状态 我们可以走的
No, no, I'm fine.
不会 我很好
Sure?
确定吗
Hey.
嗨
Yeah. I brought enough for others to share.
我买♥♥了很多 足够大家分享
I've, er, been cooking a lot since the break-up.
我分手之后总在做饭
Jonas has had a tough one.
乔纳斯的分手很惨烈
Was it bad?
很糟吗
Er, yeah.
是啊
Yeah, erm, we were in the middle of planning all.
是啊 我们已经在筹备婚礼
And I suddenly realised that the less the relationship means
我忽然意识到感情越浅
the more you spend on the wedding, you know.
婚礼就越奢侈 明白吗
You actually start obsessing over the tiniest little details,
你就会开始纠结于那些最细枝末节的地方
like the thickness of the wedding invitation paper.
像是请柬用纸的厚度之类的
Because, I mean, God knows you need something to fucking talk about.
因为你们总得有点他妈的话说
So, everybody, this is Helen.
各位 这位是海伦
Helen, Jonas.
海伦 这是乔纳斯
and everyone.
还有大伙
Help yourself.
自便吧
Jonas was just explaining why relationships are a sham.
乔纳斯正在讲为什么谈恋爱是扯淡
Are they? Shit.
是吗 太糟了
They're like going to the theatre, OK?
谈恋爱就像是去剧院
You pay loads to go
你付了一大笔钱
and ultimately you are wasting your entire night,
其实你根本就是浪费了整个晚上
So, when someone asks you, 'Did you have a good time?',
所以如果有人问你 你们开心吗
You both say, yeah. Yeah, it was great.
你们俩都会说 是啊是啊 很不错
The problem is the more that you pay and the longer it goes on,
而且票越贵 时间越长
The more you're, oh,yeah, we loved it, you know,
你就更得说 是啊 我们很喜欢
We love being together and never fucking anyone else
我们巴不得绑定在一起 永远不和别人上♥床♥
and only just having one other person
并且永远只对一个人
to share our real thoughts with for our entire lives.
分享我们真实的想法
Yeah, it's great.
没错 这样棒极了
Would you say you loved her, though?
你爱过她吗
I just think we just really fancied each other.
我就是觉得 我们俩相互很来电
And that was what it was. You know what it's like early on.
就是这样 你也知道刚开始都是什么样的
You know, we were just, I don't know,
我们就 我也说不好
we were just two tools in the tool shed
像是工具房♥里面的两个工具
that just fit together really fucking well.
契合得太他妈好了
I mean, still, by the end, I'd be like,
但是 到了最后 我会说
go on, honey, you go up,
上楼去吧 亲爱的 你先上去
I'm just going to watch a little bit more of the news.
我再多看一会新闻
And I'd find myself, you know, watching redos of, like,
然后我就开始看回放
hot times in earlier relationships.
那些恋爱刚开始时的种种激♥情♥
Easy.
淡定
I'm just saying, there's a beautiful woman upstairs,
我是说 楼上就有个美女
you know, waiting to have sex with me.
等着和我上♥床♥
What, right now?
现在就有吗
She's upstairs, you know, waiting to have sex with me.
她就在楼上 等着和我上♥床♥
And I'm sat downstairs watching redos of, like,
我却坐在楼下看回放
some hot times with some hot girl that I just picked up in some place.
看自己和之前勾搭的姑娘激♥情♥
And I'm fucking pulling myself off. I mean, seriously?
然后撸上一管 我是说 真的吗
Oh, come on...
得了吧
Come on, guys.
各位 别装了
I mean, we all scroll through the Grain rifling
我们都会时不时的看看记忆粒回放
through our greatest hits for a little bit of filth now and then, surely?
看看那些最爽的时刻幻想 对吧
Not me.
我不会
Helen doesn't have a Grain.
海伦没有记忆粒
No shit.
不会吧
Was that a political thing?
是政♥治♥原因吗
No, no, I was gouged about 12 months ago.
我大概一年前被挖了
Jesus, was that painful?
天啊 疼吗
Total agony.
痛不欲生
But on the plus of that,I don't remember it that clearly.
但好在我也没记那么清楚
There's a scar on here.
这有一道疤
Yeah, can I, er...
能让我
Yeah, that feels quite nice.
手感其实还不错呢
Yeah, no brain damage, clearly.
显然也没有脑损伤
Well, my sight held on fine, so...
我视力也没有下降 所以
So, who took it then?
那么是谁拿走的呢
Stolen to order, as far as they could tell,
有人订就有人偷 他们是这么说的
probably to some millionaire Chinese perve.
可能是哪个中国的变♥态♥富翁吧
Really? Yeah.
真的 是啊
Is that for real?
真有这种事吗
Yeah, and none of it was encrypted, so
是啊 而且都没有加密 所以
So, they saw the lot.
这么说他们全看见了
The thing is, after I was gouged
重点是 我被挖以后
I didn't have one for a few days,
过了几天没有记忆粒的日子
and then just kind of, liked it.
发现还挺享受的
It's cool. That's cool.
不错 真了不起
I mean, because more people are...
因为大多数人...
I mean, it's a big thing now, right? Like, going Grainless?
现在不种记忆粒也是件大事了吧
I believe it's huge with hookers.
我想大多数妓♥女♥估计会这么干
I mean, no offence.
别见怪啊
No, no, it's OK. Sure, I, well,
没事 我不介意 其实
I'm pretty boring. One man at a time.
我其实很单调的 一次就一个男人
Serial monogamist.
专一的滥情者
I'm a serial monogamist.
我就是个专一的滥情者
I'm staying faithful to my cornflakes right now.
此时此刻我就一心一意嚼玉米片
Well, I think it's an interesting choice, going Grainless.
我觉得选择不种记忆粒 挺有意思的
It's a brave choice.
非常勇敢
I'm sorry, but I...
抱歉 但我...
I couldn't do it.
我不能没有它
OK, I was going to play some redos from the Fraser Road days.
咱们来回顾弗莱瑟路的疯狂时光吧
Stuff from last night, depressing and fun.
昨晚的内容 压抑但过瘾
You know half the organic memories you have are junk.
人脑的原始记忆有一半都是垃圾
Just not trustworthy.
根本不靠谱
Collen works in Grain development.
柯琳从事记忆粒开♥发♥
With half the population you can implant false memories
只要使用催眠引导词
just by asking leading questions in therapy.
就能给半数的人植入错误记忆
You can make people remember
他们会相信 自己曾
getting lost in shopping malls they never visited,
在从未去过的商场里迷路
getting bothered by paedophile babysitters they never had.
为根本不存在的恋童癖保姆烦恼
I'm just happier now.
不过我现在快乐多了
OK, great, Liam, this has been, this has been really great, erm
太好了 利亚姆 真的太好了
We really hope to look forward to seeing you again.
真的很想期待再次见到你
He looks forward to seeing you again, that's good.
他说还会再见面 这很好啊
HOPES to look forward.
"想"期待再见面
We really hope to look forward to seeing you again.
真的很想期待再次见到你
It's phoney. Thanks for coming.
太假了 谢谢
Hang on. Pause it.
等等 暂停一下
Now back up.
倒回去
Zoom in there.
把那里放大
Come on, that's a tick.
看 他都打勾了
That could be a V or an L.
也可能是V或L
It's a tick.
是勾
Or the start of the swastika.
或者是想画万字符
It's probably the start of the swastika, they were such pricks.
很可能在画万字符 那帮混♥蛋♥干得出来
Did you have fun with the old gang? Yeah.
和老朋友玩得开心吗 开心
D'you speak to that Jonas much?
你跟那个乔纳斯很熟吗
No, no, not really.
没有啊 不算熟
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表