It was clearly a very silly place to put it.
我还有一个, 不过...
We have another one, although...
我必须要提醒你们一定要小心了
I would ask you to be careful of that
因为现在那是世界上最后的一个了
because it is the only one left in the world... now.
呃 我去开暖气!
Erm, heating.
啊, 我发现你是油画的...爱好者
Ah, I see you're an aficionado of, er... paintings.
哦, 是的
Oh, yes, yes.
这是只牛
(Manny) It's a cow.
恩, 是的
Mm. Yes.
你也喜欢美术? - 哦, 是的
You like art? - Oh, yes.
特别是...晚期的作品
Especially late... art.
呃, 我觉得它表现的方式 这目光...
Yes. I mean, the way he's captured the... look,
这牛正看着那边 我们看不到牛在看什么
the cow's looking over there, we can't see what the cow's seeing.
也许这幅画就是想说 牛知道一些我们不知道的东西
Maybe the art is saying cows know something we don't.
是的. 这是法国的作品 显然的, 是荷兰学派的作品
Yes. It's French, apparently, from the Dutch school.
是的. 棕色的 - 我不知道它叫什么
Yes. Brown. - I don't know what his name is.
定时器, 调温器 一些东西的控制器
The timer, the thermostat, the thingy, control.
都在地下室呢. 跟我来 - 好的
It's in the cellar. Follow me. - OK.
曼尼, 我要去厕所
Manny, I have to go and wee-wee.
跟着我,这个非常的重要
Now, this is very important.
...他就吐了一桌...
...poured it all over the canap?
(Exuberant forced laughter)
好不寻常的笑声 - 是吗? 对不起
That's an unusual laugh. - Is it? Sorry.
你的酒怎么了?
What's wrong with your wine?
没什么. 我只是喝的慢而已
Nothing. I just drink slowly.
我脱的慢
I get undressed slowly.
我想我能搞定
I think I can manage that. - (Laughing)
那个开, 那个关
That's on, that's off.
不,不,不 那个开, 那个关
No, no. That's on, that's off.
哦, 还有. 这些酒可以随便喝
Oh, and, ah... please feel free to enjoy the wine
但有一点很重要
but this is very important.
这儿的什么都可以动
Anything here is fine,
你想喝多少瓶就喝多少
you can drink as many bottles as you want.
但是这十瓶 请不要喝
But these ten here, now, please, don't touch them.
甚至连碰都不要碰
Don't even move them.
这些酒很特别 - 好的
These are very special. - Right.
在月底我会呈献一瓶给罗马教皇
I'm presenting one to the Pope at the end of the month.
真的吗? 哇, 为什么?
Really? Wow. What for?
哦, 我有个表兄罗依是红衣主教
Oh, I have a cousin who's a Cardinal, Roy.
这些酒是最后的王牌
And these trumped up charges,
有一些无聊的谣言说他在一家 夜♥总♥会♥里骚扰索非亚.罗兰
some nonsense about him punching Sophia Loren in a nightclub.
可是教皇, 那真是一个太可爱 太好的人了
And the Pope, who really is a lovely, lovely man,
他圆♥满♥的解决了这件事
he made the whole thing... go away.
这儿还有一些极好的关于葡萄酒 的书放在上面
There are some books on wine upstairs as well.
有时候了解自己所喝的酒也是件 愉快的事
Sometimes it's jolly to know what one's drinking.
伯纳 曼尼会告诉你应该怎么做
Ah, Bernard, Manny will fill you in.
我要去和我的狗道别了
I must just say goodbye to the dogs.
好的. 有什么事? - 非常简单
Right, what's the thing? - Very simple.
非常简单 非常简单 - 好了, 到底是什么事?
Very simple, very simple. - OK, so what is it? What?
我们只能喝放在这的十瓶酒
We can only drink these ten bottles here.
只有这些? - 是的, 这些
Just these? - Yeah. These...
其他所有的酒-不能碰
completely out of bounds - can't touch.
只有这几瓶? - 这几瓶, 是的
Just these ones, then? - These, just these ones.
好了. 幸亏你在这儿 要不然我就会拿其他的酒了
OK. Thank God you were here, I'd have said the other way around.
久酿成佳液
(Slurring) Old wine is good wine.
是啊! 但是...
(Slurring) Yes. But...
贵酒亦好酒
expensive wine is good wine also.
没错. 但酿之愈久,酒亦愈佳
Yes. But the older the wine is, the gooder it is.
恩. 同样的
Ah. But by the same token,
价之愈贵,酒亦愈好
the more expensive the wine, then the gooder it is also.
看这颜色! - 是啊!
Look at the colours. - Yeah.
整瓶都是...黄色的
All... all the colours. Well, yellow.
这就象是... 葡萄酒的...庭院
This is like... a farmyard of... of wine.
就象看着鸭子的眼睛
It's like looking into the eye of a duck.
从它的嘴里吸东西
And sucking all the fluid from its beak.
说得好 你赢了 所以你要去地下室再拿一瓶酒来
...touch? And because you win, you get to go to the cellar.
耶~~!
Hey!
音乐有点烦人, 不是吗?
Music's a bit boring, isn't it?
我去看看能否放我带的曲子
I wonder if they'd let me put my tape on?
我喜欢的所有曲子都在这儿
All my favourite songs on here.
我有着巨~~大的耳朵...
I'm a giant ear...
...准备倾听你的美妙的曲子
waiting for your songs of niceness.
能不能麻烦你看一下我的...胸部?
Will you just look at these... breasts?
等一下, 先听听这个
Wait until you hear this.
(# Swing trumpet intro)
(Humming)
啊, 酒! 哈哈哈!
Ah! Wine! Ah ha ha!
不, 等等
No, no, no!
喝掉我! 喝掉我! 喝掉我!
Drink me! Drink me! Drink me!
乖孩子们! 就是你了!
Boys, boys, boys. You!
"Le Vin du Rosier"
"Le Vin du Rosier."
就这个了
That'll do.
拿好了!
Got one!
啊哈! 酒来了 给, 谢谢
Aha, more fuel. Hand over, thank you.
小心你的腿...
Mind your leg...
(Drill whirring)
(Pop!)
(Laughing)
那对我来说这真是个疯狂的时刻
It was a crazy, crazy time for me.
在海军的那段时间
A short spell in the navy.
哇...还不上船... 上...上校
Ooh. Climb aboard, Cap... Captain.
而现在我做古董业 真难以置信
And now I'm in antiques. Unbelievable.
哇! 真是个多才多艺的人
Wow. Quite the renaissance man.
差不多就在那时我离婚了
About then my divorce came through
从那以后, 我就再没对女人感兴趣过
and I've never been able to settle on one woman since.
那就像是我在...啊, 怎么说呢 我也不清楚, 就象是巡航
It's like I'm... Oh, I don't know, cruising.
哦!
Oh, oh!
#... and California and I've sipped champagne from a shoe #
(Humming)
(Machine whirrs)
(Chuckling)
伯纳快看啊!
Look. Bernard.
伯纳看啊 伯纳
Bernard. Look. Bernard.
伯纳 看
Bernard. Look.
伯纳. 伯纳. 伯纳
Bernard. Bernard. Bernard.
伯纳. 伯纳. 快看啊, 伯纳
Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard.
伯纳. 伯纳! 伯纳, 看啊!
Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look.
伯纳. 伯纳. 伯纳. 伯纳, 看
Bernard. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard, look.
看啊! 快看! 伯纳.
Look. Look, Bernard.
伯纳. 伯纳, 看一眼
Bernard. Bernard, look.
看呀 伯纳. 伯纳.
Look. Bernard. Bernard.
伯纳! - 干吗?!
Bernard! - What?!
看, 我是来自未来的妓♥女♥机器人
Look. I'm a prostitute robot from the future.
你是. 听这书上写的废话
Yes. Listen to the rubbish in this book.
"不要在船上喝勃艮第酒"
"Don't drink burgundy in a boat."
什么意思? 酒是为了开心用的啊!
What does that mean? Wine is just for enjoyment.
你说的对, 我的朋友 看这个
You speak the truth, my friend. Look at this.
我查了一下 这上面说这酒值7000英镑
I looked this up. It says it's worth ?,000!
胡说 那是最普通的...
Nonsense. That's the normal, everyday...
是佛雷蒂给我们的 每天都能喝到的酒
normal everyday drinking wine Freddie gave us,
不是那些昂贵的 不能碰的东西
not the really expensive out-of-bounds stuff.
这是从右边又脏又便宜的酒当中拿的
That's from the cheap and dusty wine on the... on the right.
不是放在左边的干净的值钱的酒
Not the clean, expensive wine on the left.
不是, 不是... 这是又便宜又脏的酒
Not the, not the... that's the cheap and dusty.
不是干净值钱的...
Not the clean, expensive...
现在我明白了, 这些是朗迪斯 连锁商店的滞销货
Now that I think of it, there's stickers from Londis on them.
曼尼, 你是不是碰巧 糊里糊涂的让我们...
There isn't any chance, is there, that you somehow
...让我们喝到了贵的酒
managed to direct us to drink not the cheap wine
而且是不可想象的稀有昂贵的酒
but the unbelievably rare and expensive wine?
(Inhaling deeply)
你刚才说这酒值多少钱?!
How much did you say the wine cost?!
七...千镑
Seven... thousand pounds.
天啊, 我身上有3.5镑 你有多少?
Well, I've got ?.50 on me. What have you got?
别发慌 那你慌什么?
Don't panic. Is that what you're doing?
我只是在跳一种表示恐慌的舞
Yes. I'm sort of dancing in a panicky way.
好啦! 别跳了. 我们必须要好好想 一个解决的办法出来
Well, stop. We'll think about this and figure a way out.