你认为他们是从后门进来的?
(Lisping) You reckon they got in through the back?
嗯 而且我们认为是吸毒者干的
Yeah. We reckon it was drug addicts.
他们拿走了所有的药片,一整包必畅姆 还有晚间护士(都是感冒药),都没有了
They took all the drugs. We had Beechams, Night Nurse, all gone.
没什么好奇怪的,在我看来...
Not surprising. From where I'm standing,
一共有145个入口可以进入这家店
there are 145 points of entry into this shop.
真的吗? - 试着把我锁在外面
Are there? - Try and keep me out.
好的
All right.
看到了?这就是你为什么需要这个
You see? That's why you need this.
通常这是装在动物园里的 这玻璃是隔音的
Normally this is installed in zoos. The glass is soundproof.
动物园为什么要隔音的玻璃?
Why do you need that in zoos?
孩子们会对着狮子吼
Otherwise the kids start calling the lions pricks.
哦,明白了
Oh, right.
这个门很好用,你知道CIA?
It's a good system. You know the CIA?
耶 - 他们不用这种门
Yeah. - They don't use this system.
他们用些更好的东西 - 噢,是的,哇
They use something better. - Oh, right. Wow(!)
我读了些关于CIA的东西
I read something about the CIA.
他们显然有一种信纸
Apparently, they've got this stationery.
看起来非常普通,但是你一在上面写字 它就融化了
Looks normal, but when you write on it, it dissolves.
不,那是骗人的
No, it's bollocks.
这操作起来很简单 就按05,就锁上了
OK, it's very simple. When you go out, just press 05 to arm.
要打开它,就按3369885421…
And to disarm, just press 3369885421... (Fades)
(Silent)
…399 你在听我说吗?
...399. Are you listening to me or what?
什么?呃,是的
What? Er, yeah.
你需要我再演示一遍吗? - 不,这样就可以了
Do you want me to do it again? - No, it's fine.
嗨,伯纳
Hi, Bernard.
安全门装好了
The alarm system's on.
它能防止破门而入
It prevents the door from being opened
除非你有密♥码♥
unless you put in the code.
这能保护店里的安全
It makes it more secure.
呃,这玻璃是隔音的
Er, the glass is soundproofed.
这玻璃是隔音的,这块厚玻璃…
The glass is soundproofed. The thicker glass...
你知道你像什么?
You know what you are?
就像胡子上挂了个傻瓜脑袋
A beard with an idiot hanging off it.
(Klaxon)
好,我进来了
Well, here I am.
具体情况我已经对你的朋友说了 那么我走了
Your friend's got all the details, so I'll be off.
一定要牢记三个“S”
But certainly remember the three S's.
三个“S”
The three etheth?
没错,"安全,安全,安全" ("安全"的首字母为S)
Yeah. Security, security, security.
你口齿不清,所以我不明白你在说什么
Oh! I didn't get what you were saying because of your lisp.
你怎么对他说的?
What did you tell them?
他们从后门闯进来 - 没错
They got in through the back? - Yes.
不好意思告诉他你没锁大门,是吗?
Wouldn't do to let them know you left the door open, would it?
这是个什么世界,你外出不锁门就会被偷
What sort of world is it where you can't leave your door open?
就是这样的世界,甘道夫 (指环王里的角色,来自虚构的中土世界)
This sort of world, Gandalf!
这个是主锁,你按05来锁上它
This is the main lock. You arm it by pressing 05.
等一下
(Phone) - Hang on.
喂,是的,不,我会付账的
Hello? Yes. No, I am going to pay that bill.
会的
I am.
是的,我知道…没错…
Yes, I know... Yes...
不,我…
No, I...
是…请原谅,你可不可以…等一下 抱歉…就是这样
Ye... Excuse me, could you... Hang on, sorry... Yes.
我说的你都同意?太好了,再见
You agree with everything I'm saying? Terrific. Bye.
这些要多少钱?
How much for these?
40镑 - 它们绝对不只值这些
?0. - They're worth more than that.
这些都是硬皮的
These are good hardbacks.
托尔斯泰,屠格涅夫… - 我知道,我知道,我知道
Tolstoy, Turgenev... - I know, I know, I know.
但是我不想要了,你知道 我先要给它们标价
But I don't want them. I'll have to price them
然后放到架子上,放在那 然后就会有人来问
and put them on the shelves and people will ask about them
然后他们买♥♥回去,读完后又送回来 然后又把书卖♥♥给我
and buy them and read them and come back and sell them.
就这样讨厌地不断循环循环有循环下去
The whole hideous cycle will go on and on and on and on!
拜托,拿走吧,不要再这样下去了
Please, take them away. It won't work.
这个,看,这里,这里…
Here, look. Here, here...
这里有40镑,请你把它们拿走
There's 40 quid, just take them away. Please.
我买♥♥来了 - 啊
I got it! - Aha.
给我,给我 - 哦我的上帝
Give. Give. Give it. - Oh, my God!
什么? - 是哈沃
What? - It's Howell.
哈沃.格兰吉 我大学的男朋友
Howell Granger. I was at college with him.
去打个招呼 - 不,不要,他会迷惑我
Go and say hello. - No! Don't! He... confuses me.
什么?
What?
迷惑我,他…
He confuses me. He...
他是个讨厌鬼
He's a total arsehole.
但他的声音,对我非常有吸引力
But he's got this voice and it just does things to me.
弗兰?
(Deep, husky voice) Fran?
我的天,你怎么会在这?
My God! What are you doing here?
哈沃,你好
Howell! Hello.
我…有一家店…
I... have a shop...
嗯,我是说,我在隔壁工作
Erm, I mean, I work next door.
啊 - 嗯,你怎么样?
Ah. - Er, how are you?
哦,我很好,你知道的
Oh, I'm great, you know.
仍在广播4台辛勤耕耘
Still beavering away in Radio 4.
嘿,你看起来非..常..不错
Hey, you look Fran-tastic.
你听起来也不错 - 谢谢
You sound well. - Thank you.
我希望如此 我今晚要播报航线天气预报
I hope so. I'm doing the shipping forecast tonight.
真…不错
That's... good.
我想我得走了,以免起什么买♥♥书的念头
Well, I'd better shuffle off before I buy something.
我最近总是如饥似渴
I'm voracious at the moment.
好像一口就能把一本书吞掉
I seem to be swallowing books whole,
狼吞虎咽
absolutely devouring them.
贪得无厌 这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
I'm ravenous. Anyway, here's my number
记得给我打电♥话♥
should you wish to give me a tinkle.
(Stuttering)
再见
Goodbye.
再见,弗兰西丝卡
Arrived閞ci, Francesca.
嘿,成吉思汗
Hey, Genghis.
你今晚去看电影吗?
Isn't it your cinema night tonight?
对的,我要去看“武装启示录” 你一起来吗?
Yeah. I'm gonna see Armapocalypse. You wanna come?
我不去
I don't think I will.
弗兰今晚要来喝酒,是不是,弗兰?
Fran and I are meeting for drinks, aren't we?
航线(我会来)
Shipping.
我们想尝试些新玩意儿,苦艾酒, 你知道吗?
We're trying something new. Absinthe, do you know it?
你听过它的广♥告♥吗?“让你生不如死的酒”
"The drink that makes you want to kill yourself instantly."
我很期待 - 预报(预料到了)
I'm looking forward to that. - Forecast.
没错
That's right.
你觉得我是不是该洗洗胡子
Do you think I should wash my beard?
对,洗洗
I think you should wash it, yeah.
然后剃掉
Then shave it off...
把它钉在飞盘上
nail it to a Frisbee...
将它抛向彩虹的另一边
and fling it over a rainbow.
好了,你最近一次看的电影是什么?
OK, what was the last film you went to see?
嗯,哦,那部,讲飞行员的
Er, oh, that one! You know, the astronauts.
什么?“世界末日”(1998) - 不,比那个更早些
What, Armageddon? - No, before that.
最后是这样的: “你做到了,你终于成功了”
At the end he goes, "You did it! You finally did it!"
然后就看到自♥由♥女神像倒在沙滩上
Then you see the Statue of Liberty on the beach.
那是什么?人猿星球? (指的应该是1968版)
That was it? Planet of the Apes?
耶,特效很棒
Yeah. Amazing effects.
让你真的相信猴子也可以开会
You really believed monkeys could have meetings.
之后你就再也没看过别的了?
And you've not been since then?
是的,全是些乱七八糟的东西
No. It's all tossycock.
这总比每晚一个人喝得烂醉好
It's better than getting mashed every night
除了窗台上的那几只死蜜蜂没有人陪你
with no company except the dead bees.
我喜欢那些蜜蜂,它们不会忘了锁门 而使店里失窃
I like the bees. They don't leave the door open and get us robbed.
不要妄加评论,残暴的冥皇 (系列影片Flash Gordon中的外星暴君)
Don't get judgey with me, Ming the Merciless.
好了,给我演示演示 那个安全门是怎么一回事?
Listen, show me, what's the story with this alarm thing?
它怎么运作的,要做点什么?
How's it work? What do you do?
好,现在… - 你按,嗯,05,上锁
Right. Now... - You press, what, 05 to arm it?
对,按05
Yes. You press 05...
然后你出去的时候门就自动锁上了
then you go out and it'll lock automatically.
很好 - 等你进来的时候
All right. - When you come back in,
按密♥码♥,然后门就开了
you punch in the code and the lock opens.
什么,我进来的时候? - 是的