Ah, Jim. Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim.
来,我们来做这个,啊!
Come here. We'll do the thing. Ah!
看这里
Here.
这里…找到了
Here... there we go.
拿着,嘘,拿着
Take it. Shh... Take it.
算了,小吉, 我能要回来吗?
Now... Actually, Jim, can I have that back?
嘘,多谢
Shh. Thanks.
小吉, 跟你讲过古老乡下的事吗?
Jim, have I told you about the old country?
那些歌♥,小吉,哦,能让你听得脸红
The songs, Jim. Oh, they'd melt your face.
# 哦,我住在摩尔街上的鞋店里
# Oh, I live in a shoe on Moore Street
#我是纽里来的妓♥女♥
# I'm a prostitute from Newry #
孩子不知怎么牵扯进来了
The child's involved somehow.
我想他做了什么,却说是我做的
He's done something and pinned it on me.
哼,总是与孩子有关,是不是,伯纳
Huh. It's always the children, isn't it, Bernard?
曼尼,如果你再喝一口咖啡…
Manny, if you have one more sip of coffee...
救命!救命!救命!
(Old woman) Help! Help! Help!
我来了
I got it!
救命!救命! - 站住!
Help! Help! - Wait! Stop!
(# The Sweeney的插曲)
(# Cop show chase music)
(Music stops)
(Music resumes)
你好
All right?
我的钥匙!我的房♥门钥匙在那里面
(Old woman) And my keys! My house keys, they were in it.
没有钥匙,我怎么进屋呢?
How will I get into my house without my keys?
那是不是个便衣警♥察♥?
It was a plainclothes policeman?
是的,哦,警官,警官…
Yes. Oh, officer, officer...
(当晚)
伯纳!
Bernard!
伯纳!
Bernard!
不准提问题,明白了? 你能帮我绑下鞋带吗?
No questions, OK? Can you do my shoelace?
帮不了你,僵脖子
No can do, neckface.
你怎么了? - 你怎么了?
What happened to you? - What happened to you?
不,不,你先说
You first.
不,你先说,你是不是007的下一个对头?
No, come on. Are you the next Bond villain?
你身上就像写着“5公里到多塞特郡”
You should have "Dorset - 5 miles" on you.
好了,你说,告诉我
Come on, you tell. Tell me.
没什么好说的,很无聊的故事,你说吧
Don't mind this. It's a very dull story. Come on.
不,不,你先说,说吧
No, no. You first, come on.
说吧 - 不
Tell me. - No.
嗷!
Oww!
告诉我 - 告诉我
Tell me. - Tell me.
啊,啊,啊! - 不,不,不
Ah, ah, ah! - (Laughing) No, no, no!
啊!好吧,好吧,好吧
Ahh! OK, OK, OK, OK, OK.
好的
OK.
你记得早上我告诉你我看见 彼得和一个女的在一起?
You remember when I told you I saw Peter with that girl?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我老在想那件事,所以我就把店关了
I couldn't get it out of my head so I shut the shop,
去了美容院,做做护理
went down the beauty parlour and got myself done.
然后你猜谁在窗外,是彼得
'When the next thing, who walks by the window but Peter? '
然后我记起你说过的
Then I remembered what you said
关于不理不睬对你造成的心理伤害
about the awesome power of the blank.
我知道不会再有这种机会了
'And I knew I might not get a second chance.'
所以像平时一样,你很冷静而 成熟地处理了这一问题…
So you dealt with this in a mature, reason...
闭嘴。不管怎样…
Shut up. Anyway...
弗兰?
Fran?
弗兰?
Fran?
弗兰?
Fran?
弗兰!
Fran!
(Tyres screeching)
你被撞倒了,所以你就这样了…
(Thud)
You were knocked down and...
不,不是因为这个
No, that's not how I got this.
我会这样是因为…
The way I got this was...
太丢人了,你说吧,发生了什么?
No, it's too embarrassing. You next, what happened?
呃,我…
Well, I was... - (Phone)
关门了 - 关门了
We're closed. - We're closed!
喂?喂?喂?
(Quietly) Hello? Hello? Hello?!
是,是,喂... 小子...
Yeah, yeah. Hello... Raiders.
你可要注意了!
You'd just better watch it!
不然我就带一群警♥察♥找上门来
Or I'll be down your manor with all the other policemen!
我们会逮捕你这混♥蛋♥的,再见
And we'll arrest your arse. Goodbye.
呃,我想你要一些咖啡
You know, I thought you might want some coffee.
不,不,我要走了 - 不,等一下
No, I've gotta go. - No, wait.
我们需要你,看,想请你帮帮忙
We need you. Look, got a favour to ask.
我们有个人赶不过来了,但我们有个罪犯
We got someone who isn't turning over.
你能帮我们进行审讯吗?
Could you sit in on the interview?
嘿? - 脸上的那是什么
Hey? - What's with the face fungus?
呃…是卧底,卧底的工作
Er... undercover. Undercover work.
与一个重金属乐队混在一块
Gotta blend in with a heavy metal group
他们偷了一些家具
who stole some... furniture.
是的 - 这帮混♥蛋♥!
Right. - Bastards!
所以,你能帮我们吗?
So anyway, can you help us out?
不,我不行,真的 他们要我回去做事
No, l-I can't, I really can't. They need me on the job.
等一下,谁是你的主管?我来问他
Hang on. Who's your governor? I'll ask him.
哦,管他呢 - 好家伙
Oh, what the hell. - Good lad.
拿上你的咖啡 - 好的
Grab your coffee. - Right.
(Gulping)
到目前为止,我们的态度都很强硬
OK, so far, we've been going at him hard.
是时候找个能说好话的来
It might be time he found that sympathetic ear he needs.
明白我的意思吗? 我是坏人,你是好人,明白?
Know what I mean? So I'm nasty, you're nice. OK?
#¥%*# - 什么?
(Mumbles) - What?
你人不错的 - 不,不,在审讯的时候
You're not so bad. - No, no. In the interview.
哦,是的,只是开个警♥察♥间的小玩笑
Oh, yeah, yeah. I was, er... making a police joke.
哦,了解,对了,我叫巴里.
Yeah, right. It's Barry, by the way.
卡特(The Sweeney中的人物) - 卡特? 耶,真不赖
Carter. - Carter? Yeah, lovely.
我们让他再紧张一会儿,怎样?
We'll let him sweat it out for a few minutes, OK?
喝完你的咖啡,不赖吧?
Finish your coffee. It's not bad, is it?
(Squeaking unintelligibly)
伯纳! 快点!
Bernard! Come on!
(Bernard groans, cork pops)
那么,发生了什么?
So, what happened?
嗯,你离开之后...
All right. After you left,
我想起来了一些派对上的事
I remembered something about the dinner party.
我确实学了萨瓦拉肚皮舞
I did do Belly Savalas.
嘟哔-嘟哔-嘟哔-嘟哔
Dooby, dooby, dooby, dooby.
那是什么?我听不见, 肚皮萨瓦拉.
What's that? I can't hear you, Belly Savalas.
(Pop!)
谁爱你,宝贝?(萨瓦拉的口头禅)
Who loves you, baby?
哈哈,怎么样?
Ha ha. What about that, eh?
但是肚皮舞没有吓倒他们
But I also realised it wasn't Belly Savalas that upset them.
是什么别的事
It was something else.
什么更糟糕的事
Something much, much worse.
哦,你没有学卡帮布,是不是?
Oh, you didn't do Cobumbo, did you?
不,我身边没有雪茄
No. I didn't have any cigars.
那么,所以你被车撞了
All right, so you were knocked down.
虽然我没怎样,但是还是去医院做了检查
Even though I wasn't badly hurt, I went to hospital for checks.
彼得坚持要陪着我
And Peter insisted on coming with me.
嗯
OK.
我在救护车里无视他
I blanked him in the ambulance.
你怎么能在救护车里无视他?
How do you blank somebody in an ambulance?
来,弗兰,看着我的眼睛,快
Come on, Fran. Keep your eyes fixed on mine. Come on!
弗兰?看着我的眼睛
Fran? Your eyes on mine.
你看着我的眼睛
Keep your eyes fixed on mine!
(Cracking)
弗兰! 弗兰! 来人,快来人!
Fran! Fran! Hurry, man, hurry!
你告诉他你为什么无视他了吗?
Did you ever get to tell him why you were blanking him?
当然
I certainly did.
我花了一些时间向他解释清楚
I spent some time explaining in very clear terms
为什么他是个恶棍
why he was a scumbag
而他的那个漂亮小妞是个荡♥妇♥
and the fancy lady he was with was a slut.
那个是他的妹妹 - 是啊
It was his sister. - Yes.
他在安慰她
He was comforting her.
刚刚失去她的工作
Just lost her job.
那你们还交往下去吗?
Ah. He won't be seeing you again?
他说他要去找个没我这么疯狂的女人
He says he wants to see other, less mad women.
好,现在换你说