剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表
《布莱克书店》
第三季 第一集
亲爱的伯纳德和曼尼
"Dear Bernard, dear Manny.
看吧 我说了一定会写信的
see, I told you I'd write.
至于康沃尔嘛...反正你们见过图片的
Cornwall is... Well, you've seen the pictures.
曼尼回家
就跟图片上一样一样的 实际上无聊到死
It's like the pictures. Except a lot more boring.
这儿的人少说都有300岁了
Everybody is at least 300
说的话都像是中世纪的英语
and they all speak some kind of medieval English,
而且儿化音特别严重
the most important word being 'urrrrrr'.
太想见你们啦 准备好酒 回来一起喝
Can't wait to see you. Get a bottle open.
爱你们的 弗兰
Love, Fran.
兰儿儿儿儿儿
Urrrrrr."
伯纳德 曼尼
Bernard? Manny?
-有人吗 -你回来啦
- Hello? - Oh, it's you.
绕过那些绿色的垃圾袋
Go round the green bin bags.
向右转 走到发霉的乔治·艾略特的书那边
Then right till you get to the mouldy George Eliot.
继续右转
Then right.
走着 继续 往前走
Forward, go on, forward.
左转
And then it's left...
到达死獾处
at the dead badger.
见到你真高兴
Lovely to see you.
么么哒 么么哒
Mwah. Mwah.
你还好吗 伯纳德
Bernard, are you OK?
好得不得了 我发现了电视的存在
Never better. I've discovered television.
你看起来很不好
You don't look right.
店里这是怎么了 曼尼呢
What's going on with the shop? Where's Manny?
他走了 狠心的家伙 我早知道他会走的
Erm, he left. He left like I always knew he would.
有时候你越是爱护他们
That's what people do when you love them,
培养他们 照顾他们 他们就走得越快
nurture them and take care of them.
你把他开除了吧
You mean you sacked him.
可能有这么回事儿
There may have been an incident.
这事儿可能跟一个厨房♥用具还有一只手有关
Possibly involving a kitchen item and a hand.
也许那只手是曼尼的
Maybe the hand was Manny's
也许那个厨房♥用具是个三明治烤机
and maybe the item was a sandwich toaster
恰巧我介绍他俩认识了
and maybe I introduced them to each other.
-所以他走了 -不 晚上还回来睡
- So he's gone. - Oh, no, he still sleeps here.
像个小虱子一样寄生在我这里
Burrowed in like the little tick he is.
每天一早就走人 每天都要背叛我一次
But he leaves every day. Every day is another betrayal.
你是啥意思
W-W-What do you mean?
过来
Come on.
看
There.
看到了吧 一半伊阿古
There he is, half Iago,
[莎士比亚的《奥赛罗》中的反面人物]
一半傅满洲
half Fu Manchu,
[萨克斯·罗默小说中的人物 残暴成性 诡计多端]
都特么不是好东西
all bastard.
你好 今天还好不 你好哇
Hello, how are you today. Hello.
你好 你今天...
Hello. How are you...
你好哇 你好 今天还好不
Oh hello, hello. How are you?
还你今天好不哇
Are you today hello how?
你今天还好不 你好
How are you today? Hello.
我很好 你这儿有没有
I'm fine. Do you have...?
欢迎来到巨人书店
Welcome to Goliath Books.
-我想找一本... -我来帮您 不对
- I'm looking for... - I'll help you. Aah!
您需要什么帮助吗
How may I help you?
-我想... -叫我曼尼就好
- I want... - My name is Manny.
-算了吧 -你好
- Never mind. - Hello.
我要喝酒
I need a drink.
曼尼 能不能...忘了
Manny, could you...? Oh.
伯纳德 给我倒杯酒行吗
Bernard, could you get me one?
自己弄去 我要看电视
Get it yourself. I'm missing my programme.
曼尼
Manny!
别害怕 你现在安全得很
There's no need to flinch. You're safe now.
只要在这里 你就是团队一员
when you with us, you're a team member.
说你是谁
What are you?
-团队一员 -我们都很欢迎你
- A team member. - We're glad to have you.
蛋糕是给顾客吃的
Muffins are for customers.
给你 这是你的嘟滴嘟嘟卡
Now, this is your doo-ti-to-doo card.
嘟滴嘟嘟是嘛玩意儿
Doo-ti-to-doo?
这可是当今世上最先进的操控软件
This is the most advanced retail software in the world.
你现在输入一个密♥码♥
now, You're gonna need a password.
上网大王 这个不错吧
Oh, what about surfking?
不错 不过 员工8号♥更好
Hey! Or... team member 8.
在收银台这里
now, From this retale console,
你可以控制店里的环境 比如可以控制门
you can control the shopping environment. There is The shutters...
控制光线
There's the lights...
控制旋转书架
There's the revolving displays...
摄像机
The cameras...
还能点蛋糕吃
You can order the muffins.
-功能大大的 -太棒了
- It does the lot. - It's fantastic.
它还会监控你去厕所的次数
It also monitor your toilet visits,
而且每过80秒就会扫描一次你的视网膜
and scans your retinas every 80 seconds.
-为啥 -确保你还是本人
- Why's that? - Just making sure you're still you.
有些人觉得这样侵犯隐私
Some people might called that invasive,
但我们觉得这才叫关心员工
but we like to think it shows we care.
回见
See you later.
弗兰 旅行怎么样
Oh, Fran. How was your trip?
曼尼 回店里去
Manny, come back to the shop.
我才不回去 我喜欢这儿
I'm not going back. I like it here.
在这儿赢得了尊重 扛得下责任
I've got respect and responsibility.
我还有嘟滴嘟嘟卡呢
I've got a doo-ti-to-doo.
我属于这个团队
I'm a team member.
伯纳德太坏了 不肯道歉 我不要回去
Bernard was mean and wouldn't say sorry. I won't go back.
你得回去 曼尼
You have to come back, Manny.
我和伯纳德需要你
Bernard and I need you.
你不回去我就不走了
Well I'm staying here until you do.
弗兰 弗兰 马上有人要来了
Fran, Fran, somebody will be here very soon.
您好 有什么要帮忙的吗
Hello! How may I help you?
她是我朋友
She's a friend.
棒极了 曼尼的朋友
Hey, terrific! A friend of Manny's.
-您要买♥♥点什么呢 -就是随便看看
- How may I help you? - I'm just browsing.
您可以去那边那个舒适的小角落
Well, we have a really comfortable area
那里专供顾客随便看看
just over there specially for that.
我就愿意在这看
I wanna browse here.
抱歉哦
Sorry.
好吧 我还是回家收拾收拾
Right, well, I'll just go home and unpack
然后孤独地度过一天 好吧
and not talk to anyone today, shall I?
这么说
So...
朋友
A... friend.
是 她以前常来店里
Yes. She used to come into the shop
看我和伯纳德
to see me and Bernard.
-特开心 我们... -是吗
- It was great, we'd... - I see.
我可是顶着压力雇了你的 曼尼
I took a risk when I employed you, Manny.
我训话时 不许吃蛋糕
Don't eat muffins when I'm developing you.
我给你这个工作 可是顶了压力的
I took a risk when I gave you a job.
换作别人 也许会想
A lot of people would've said,
哪儿来的这么自♥由♥散漫的人
"Who is this rudderless hippy?
怎么才能躲开他
How do I get away from him?
他是不是小腿肚子上绑了把刀啊
Has he got a hunting knife strapped to his shin?"
可我知道 人不可貌相
But I saw through that.
-但你得合作 对不对 -好
- But you have to work for me, OK? - OK.
现在我们是你的朋友 曼尼
We're your friends now. Manny
是 我知道
Yes, I know.
-谢谢你 埃文 -好了
- Thank you, Evan. - OK.
我们一位尊敬的小顾客
Now, one of our valued younger customers
拿烤玉米烙把马桶堵了
has blocked up the toilet with Monster Munch.
这马桶必须立马恢复正常
Now, I need that toilet back in play.
我们作为团队 一起来思考思考
Let's approach that as a team, shall we?
这事要怎么解决
How can we make that happen?
我们可以打电♥话♥叫个水管工...
OK, we could phone for a plumb...
一起加油吧
Go, team!
天哪 糟糕 我要迟到了
剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表