Come on, don't be shy. Come on. - No, l-I'd rather not.
好吧,毕竟你不如我想象地那么专业
OK. You're maybe not as professional as I thought you were.
不,我是说…嗯
No, I mean... Um...
像这样?
Mm-hm. - Like this?
是的,很好,再开一粒,是的
That's good, that's... One more. Yes!
是的,非常好,好,继续
That's it! That's good! Good, come on! Grr!
很好,好,好的
Grr. - Yes, yes, yes!
曼尼,你跟着我 我要把你打造成一个明星
Manny, stick with me and I'll make you a star, you know?
银河里毛最多的那颗星星
The hairiest star... in the whole Milky Way!
(# Spandau Ballet:金子)
(# Spandau Ballet: Gold)
连锁酒吧 高级酒店 印刷、复印、设计 英国第6大银行 连锁饭店 午餐 - 全天营业 - 晚餐
(# 金子)
# Gold!
(# 我真高兴你就要回来
# I'm glad that you're bound to return
# 我本该已经懂得
# Something I could have learned
# 你是永恒的存在
# You're indestructible
# 总是相信 #)
# Always believe in... #
(Laughing)
结账
Check, please.
怎么了,他是谁?
What's going on? Who's this?
没谁
Is no one.
他叫莫里斯,莫里斯,你出去等一下
Is Maurice. Maurice, wait outside.
我想给你介绍几个非常要好朋友
Manny, I want to introduce you to some good friends of mine.
这位是 阿凯拉先生 阿肯佐先生和卡黑先生
This is Mr Akira, Mr Akenzo, Mr Kahie.
请坐,请坐
(Speaks Japanese)
我今天晚上有工作,所以,嗯
Uh, Manny, I got some work to do tonight so, uh,
你为什么不陪阿凯拉先生出去喝几杯呢?
why don't you go out and have a few drinks with Mr Akira?
喝几杯?他是谁? - 他是个很好的人
A few drinks? Who is he? - He's a very nice man.
去吧,喝几杯,笑一笑 给他的笑话捧捧场
Go out, have a few drinks, smile, laugh at his jokes,
然后你们可以去赌场…哦,最重要的是
then maybe you go to casino... Oh, very important -
在投骰子之前让他摸摸你的幸运胡子
to bring him luck let him touch your beard before he throw the dice.
为什么要我去? - 他看了你的照片
Why does he want me to go? - He see your picture.
他看了你的照片后就失魂落魄了 “他,我要他”他这么说
He see your picture and he go crazy! "I want him!" He said that.
他在哪里看到我的照片的?
Where did he see my picture?!
在杂♥志♥上,我告诉过你的 - 什么杂♥志♥?
In a magazine, I told you. - What magazine?
什么?什么杂… (《大块头和大胡子》)
What?! What's...?!
我不是为了这个拍照的 你从来没有告诉过我
I never posed for this - you never told me about this!
你出去的时候我说过 - 你没有
I told you when you were out! - You didn't!
你在和我讨价还价吗? 你以为这些衣服都很便宜吗?
Are you arguing with me? You think these clothes are cheap?!
还有那些食物,这是你感谢我的方式吗?
This food?! This is how you appreciate me?
我告诉你,我像培育花朵那样对待你
I tell you, I grew you like a flower!
现在该你开花结果了
And now you must-a bloom!
出什么事了? - 没什么,别担心,坐下,坐下
(Speaking Japanese)
听着,我绝不会和这个男人去什么赌场
Look, there is no way I'm going to the casino with this man.
得了,就是赌赌博,喝喝酒,然后…
Come on, it's just a bit of gambling, a few drinks, then...
确保他安全回到酒店
make sure he gets back to his hotel safely. (Snorts)
什么…我绝对不会去赌场,听到吗?
What...! I...! There is no way I'm going to the casino, all right?!
是的,你给了我金钱可以买♥♥到所有东西
Now, you have given me everything that money can buy, yes.
我睡在缎子的床上
I've slept on satin sheets,
我从银盘里吃薯条
I've eaten crinkle-cut chips from a silver bowl,
我坐着微型出租车游遍了全城
I've been driven all over town in minicabs,
但是有些东西用钱是买♥♥不到的
but there's some things that money can't buy,
好像Russell广场边的 那家小书店给我的爱
like the love I found in a little bookshop off Russell Square.
是的,爱,嗯,不是那么强烈的爱 嗯,更多的是自♥由♥
Yes, love. Well, not love so much, more... freedom, you know...
嗯,也不是那么自♥由♥ 更像是慷慨的胸怀
Well, not really freedom, more a largesse of heart.
嗯,不完全是慷慨的胸怀 也不是自♥由♥或爱
Er, not really largesse of heart or freedom or... or love,
但是从来没人强迫我
but I was never contractually obliged
和外国商人睡觉
to sleep with foreign businessmen.
这是个大问题
And that is something!
这是多少意大利番茄牛肉面
Something that no amount of spaghetti bolognese
或是插着小伞的饮料都买♥♥不到的
and drinks with umbrellas in can buy.
所以我绝对不去赌场,绝对不去
So there's no way I'm going to the casino. No way. Never!
(Footsteps)
嗨
Hello.
嗨
H-hello.
对不起我迟到了 - 不,不,一点也不迟
Sorry I'm late. - No, you're not late. No.
要我… - 不,不,不要管它
Shall I...? - You don't have to, no.
我来做没关系 - 随你高兴吧
I don't mind... - It's up to you.
(Both muttering)
早安,伯纳,早安,曼尼
Morning, Bernard. Morning, Manny.
早上好
(Both) Morning.
哦,我的天
(Gasps) Oh, my God!
什么? - 哦,天哪
What? - Oh, God...
Mickey Rourke又去拉皮了 他看上去就好像他的裤子一样挺括
Mickey Rourke had another facelift. He looks like his trousers.
哦,看看他
God, look at him.
曼尼,我能借一下你的开瓶器吗?
Manny, can I borrow your corkscrew, please?