我不知道,尼克,你才是会计师
I don't know, Nick. You're the accountant.
这些书... - 可能吧...
These books... - Yeah, I know.
你好? - 我不大确定...
Hello? - I'm not sure.
喂 你好,请问...
Hello, there! Excuse me!
我想知道那些书是不是...
I just wonder if... Hel...
我保证这次不会有问题 真的 (TIP:我在打电♥话♥!)
It'll be different this time. Honestly.
...这次账本很清楚
The accounts are in order.
好的,那一小时后见
OK. I'll see you in an hour. OK. Bye.
现在说吧 - 那些书 多少钱?
Now... - Those books, how much?
嗯? - 那些,皮制封面的
Hm? - The leather-bound books.
那些是狄更斯的 查尔斯·狄更斯文集
The Collected Works of Charles Dickens.
它们真皮的吗? - 是真的狄更斯
They're real leather? - They're real Dickens.
我必须确定它们是真皮的 这样才能与家里的沙发相配
I have to know because they have to go with a sofa.
我们家其他的东西都是真皮的 我给你两百
Everything else in my house is real. I'll give you 200.
两百什么? - 两百英镑
200 what? - ?00.
是真皮的英镑吗?
Are they leather-bound pounds?
不是 - 不好意思,不是真皮的不配我的钱包
No. - They won't go with my wallet.
下一个!
Next!
你好! - 你好
Hello! - Hello.
你有教人冷静的小书吗? 我要关于冷静的小书
I need The Little Book of Calm, do you have it?
我上班要迟到了 冷静...小的...
I'm late for work. Uh, Calm...
呃……是这本吗?(坦克)
Er, is this it?
不,不…不是 太大了,太大了
No, no, it's just... Too big, too big.
小小的...小小的书...
Little... just little...
这本?(尖叫的历史) - 不,不是,是关于冷静的
This one, this? - No! No, calm.
这个? - 小小的那种...对!就是那本
The Little Book of Calm. - Er, this?
多少钱
That's the one! Yes!
250便士 - 250便士
Two-fifty. - Two-fifty...
给我... - 我给你拿个袋子
Could... - I'll just get you a bag.
不,不要袋子,不要袋子 只要书,给我书
No, no - no bag, just the book!
我把收据给你 - 不,不,不需要
I'll do you a receipt. - No, that's fine!
哦,坏了,我给你写一张吧... 嗯,关于...
It's broken. I'll write one. Little...
来,让我来吧...冷静的小书, 250便士,谢谢
I'll do it! Calm, two-fifty. Thank you.
...^%$^(*&^^%%$....
(Muttering frantically)
"别想其他的...放松一下...
"Let-let-let go once in a while,
"幻想自己就像漂浮在琥珀色河流中的 一朵百合,"
"you are a loose lily floating down an amber river."
(Sighs)
抱歉,我厌恶我的工作
Sorry. I hate my job.
真是个怪人
What a strange man.
好了,关门了,请大家出去
Right, the shop is closed! Everybody get out!
回家的时间到了,走吧走吧 - 可是现在只刚到2:45
Time to go home! Come on! - It's only quarter to three.
是的,夫人,但这是我的店 走吧,回家吧,再见
Yes, but it's my shop! Come on, go home! Bye-bye!
这种做法不公平 - 就是不公平,走吧,再见
It's hardly fair. - It's not fair at all. Get out!
我希望得到更好的服务... - 回家希望去吧,走吧
I expect better service... - Expect away. Bye-bye!
不要拖时间,滚回街上去 再见,谢谢,拜拜
Come on, you time-wasting bastards! Back on the streets!
谢谢,再见,谢谢 回到现实生活中去,谢谢
Goodbye! Thank you! Bye-bye-bye! Back to reality. Thank you!
(Mechanical knocking)
伯纳,你会想要这个吗? - 这是什么?
Bernard, do you want this? - What is it?
一样……东西 - 是吗?
It's a thing. - Is it?
是的 - 它有什么用?
Yes. - What does it do?
它很时髦 - 你不知道它是干什么用的,是吗?
It's very in. - You don't know, do you?
它很新潮
It's very now.
你能到隔壁来帮我看半小时店吗? 我要去见我的会计师
Will you mind the shop? I have to see my accountant.
你能不能请个店员 这样我就不用总帮你看店了
Will you get an assistant so I don't have to keep doing this?
今天就算了,不过你后天要帮我看店
OK, but you have to do the same for me the day after tomorrow.
好的,为什么?
OK. Why?
你知道朱莉? - 知道
You know Julie? - Yeah.
她星期三要做生孩子...
They're inducing the baby and...
她让我到时去陪她
she's asked me to be birth partner.
呃~~
Ugh.
你知道那种场面很紧张, ...尖叫,又有很多血...
There'll be a lot of blood and shouting and...
不,不,我会喝醉了才去
No, I'll just get drunk.
事实上,她会被麻醉,而我会喝醉...
In fact, she'll be on drugs, I'll be drunk...
这就像是回到过去的那些美好时光...
it'll be just like the old days.
好吧,好好玩,再见
OK, have a nice time. Bye.
喂~
Hello?
我确实总卖♥♥些乱七八糟的东西
I do sell a lot of wank, don't I?
(尼克 沃卢,会计师)
So, show me your new filing system, Bernard.
好吧,让我看看你新的归档法
这是3月份的...
This is March...
...一直到...呃... %$*(*^
...to, er... Oobely-boo.
这些.......是剩下来的
This is... Misc...
还有其他的是.....其他的的
And-and-and the rest are, er... Other.
其他什么? 其他的后来几个星期补上的账目?
Other what? Other backdated weeks, is it?
不是,是其他的...
No. Other...
时间的
times.
所以像这样,这是这个星期的...
So it goes This Week, Very Recent, and...
...和所有其他时间的
All Other Times.
你得帮帮我,伯纳,告诉我 这些其他时间都包括什么?
Help me out here, Bernard, what does All Other Times cover?
我不知道!我又不是...
I don't know, Nick! I'm not...
...神奇女侠
Wonder Woman.
这个新方法基本上照搬了老的那一套, 是不是?
This new system is closely modelled on the old system, isn't it?
要我就直说,尼克, 这根本就和旧的那套是一样的
I'd go further than that. I'd say it was exactly the same.
除了...
Except...
没错,一模一样
No, it's the same.
我在电♥话♥里撒了谎 尼克,是的,我撒谎了
I just sort of lied on the phone, Nick. I lied.
嗯...
Well...
你听到了吗? - 听到什么?
(Did you hear that?) - What? What?
没什么 你碰到我这么肯通融的会计师...
Oh, nothing. You're lucky I'm so...
...是你的运气好 要是碰到其他...
accommodating. Other accountants might...
(Phone)
喂,是的,简
Hello? Yes, Jane. Oh, right.
哦,好的,好
OK, yeah, mm-hm.
(粉碎文件)
(Whirring)
伯纳,我现在马上要走 - 现在?
I've just got to pop off. - What, now?
我们回头见,好吧,就这样
Yeah, see you soon, all right? Bye.
他总是比我们快一步 猫儿已经逃跑了
He's always one step ahead! The cat has left the basket.
猫儿已经逃跑了
The cat has left the basket!
(Sirens)
是的,大家都在传 我知道,这是不久就会公布
Mmm. Yeah, it's flying. I'm right on it.
你听我说,这事最好...
It'll be in the pipe soon. The best thing is if I...
你...
You...
曼尼,你在吃什么? 汤?
Manny... What's that you're eating? Soup?
是的
Yes.
是大杯型肉汤
It's extra-chunky.
那里面有什么? - 肉
What's in it?! - Chunks.
我该做些什么吗?
Should I be doing something?
你现在就要格里森的帐吗? 他们就在磁盘里 我本来要邮件给他们
I have the Gleason accounts - I would've e-mailed them
但是我这东西老旧了,还有填充物 扩张器什么的
but I had a... a lot of clink on... the stuffer... expander,
还有, 插座不知道泡到什么东西里了
and, er... plug went in some Tizer.
听着,干不好就走人,明白了?
Look, just shape up or ship out, all right?
(Phone)
恩哼,耶,
Eh? Hi, yih.
嗯
Yuh.
我们正在...
(Muffled) Yeah, I'm chasing up the, er...
...作帐呜呜...好
...the company account.
"想象大海的样子"
"Visualise the ocean."
(Yelling)
哦,平静的大海
Oh, a calm ocean, right.
好吧,我们准备星期五要的发♥票♥
Right, we've got to get Friday's invoices in.
好的,我这就来
OK, yeah. Here I come.
怎么了?
(Choking) - What is it?
冷静的小书...
(Choking) It's my Little Book of Calm...
...我吞下去了! 我的冷静小书!
I've swallowed my Little Book of Calm!
(Siren wailing)
这会不会是个磨光的机器宠物...
Is it some kind of bald Furby?
伯纳,早点关门吗? 会计师那怎么样
Bernard! Early closing? How'd it go?
会计师尼克,会计师尼克, 他是个在逃犯!
Nick the accountant... Nick the accountant... is a fugitive!
我不算帐了 - 为什么?
I'm not doing my accounts! - Why?
因为沾上了就撤不下来了
You can stick it up your arse!
伯纳,你该自己来做,相当简单
Bernard, you'll have to do them yourself. It's easy.
是啊,我会试一下
Yeah, give it... give it a go.
我想应该是小菜一碟
I'm sure I could muddle along.
什么?! 到底什么意思?!
WHAT? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!