可是我已经读过这本了! 对不起,我要走了
But I've read it! No, I'm sorry.
这是什么,这是什么 你到底知不知道这是什么东西?
What is this?! Have you any idea what the hell this is?
'请陪伴朱莉的女士...
(PA) 'Would the birth partner of Julie Williams
'立即到1号♥产房♥来'
'please report to delivery room one.'
(Choir) # Gloria!
# Gloria! #
(Woman yelling)
啊 啊 我的朋友在哪里?
Where's my birth partner?!
我一个人做不到 她在哪里?
I can't do this without my birth partner!
在哪里? - 我告诉过你,我们找了一整天了
Where is she?! - Julie, we can't find her.
...但是找不到她
We've been calling her all day.
如果你觉得有压力,试着做点不同的事
When you're feeling under pressure, do something different.
比如卷起袖子,或者吃个橙子
Roll up your sleeves or eat an orange.
# Gloria!
# Gloria! #
(Dog barking)
(Car alarm bleeping)
(Alarm stops)
这是不是什么假乳♥房♥♥?
Is it some kind of fake breast?
就是父亲用的那种...
You know, that dads wear?
你在说什么 - 你知道的,给孩子...
What are you talking about? - You know, for babies.
孩子...
Ba...
孩子! 哦,我的上帝,朱莉!
Babies. Oh, my God - Julie!
噢!
Oh!
留心那些能使你发笑的事物...
Be on the lookout for things that make you laugh.
如果没有什么可笑的事情 假装你看到了,并且微笑
If you see nothing worth laughing at, pretend you see it, then laugh.
(Mutters)
喂,你
(Man) Oi! Hairy!
你在看什么?
What you lookin' at?
你们见过冷静的人♥大♥声讲话吗?
Have you ever noticed a calm person with a loud voice?
试着轻柔地讲话...
Try and speak softly once in a while.
在牛奶中加些熏衣草 走的时候带只橙子...
Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange
假装什么事情很好笑
and pretend you're laughing at it.
各位,你们最好离开,我要... 我要做点事...啊
Oi! You lot, you better clear off, I have to do a few...
光头党,太棒了!
I have to... Oh! Skinheads! Perfect!
你觉得很滑稽? - 怎么了?
Do you think you're funny? - What happened?
还想被打一拳,是不是?
Looking for another slap, are ya?
Another slap?
你们哪个家伙想跳个舞?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?
你们每周末出去胡搞的时候...
Hey, when you're doing the usual sort of threesome of a weekend
月光反射在你们的光头和屁♥股♥上...
and the moonlight's bouncing off your heads and arses,
...难道你们不会弄糊涂吗?
is that not confusing?
看着,你们就是这个样子,是不是?
Right. Look, this is you, OK?
# Tra-la-la la-la la-la la-la... #
米禾尔的圣歌♥,你们听过吧? (这几个人是米禾尔的球迷)
Millwall, that's the one. Do you know this chant?
米禾尔,米禾尔,你们真是矬
Millwall, Millwall, you're all really dreadful,
你们的女友不满足 总是换来又换去...
and your girlfriends are unfulfilled and alienated.
(# Choir)
Hmm?
Uhh?
(Whimpering)
(Slapping gently)
你还好吧??
Are you in pain?
还不够!他们人呢?
Not enough! Where have they gone?!
他们累了,就走了
They got tired and went away.
你...你为什么那么做?
Er, why... why did you do that?
你就这么让他们打...
That was so incredible, the way you just...
真是不可思议,谢谢你
kept letting them punch you and... Thank you.
我受伤了,我不用算帐了 你是我的证人
I'm injured, I don't have to do my accounts. You're a witness.
我可以帮你作帐
(Knock at door) - I could do your accounts.
什么? - 我是个会计师. 嗯,曾经是
What? - I'm an accountant. I was.
这是我最拿手的 - 你还能做别的?
It's the least I could do. - You mean you could do more?
可以 - 我要一杯酒...
Yeah. - Could I have a glass of wine?
OK - 火腿三明治...
OK. - And a ham sandwich?
没问题 - 带酸菜的
If you like. - With pickle?
好的
All right.
(Both yell)
那么你开始干吧
Right, you get started on that
我呢就去准备开门营业...
and I'll begin the... business of the day.
车发动不了... 叫车..叫车...
Car won't start. Cab number, cab number.
得去接朱莉...
Got to get to Julie...
(Screams)