All right, now you, come on.
我想知道你怎么变成个小茶壶的?
I want to know how you became the little teapot.
我不想在对曼尼说一遍,他在哪?
I don't want to tell it again for Manny. Where is he?
记着,我扮坏人,你扮好人
Remember, I'm nasty, you're nice.
诺西!
Nogsy.
想我了吗?
You miss me?
对,我一直在想诺里斯探员什么时候回来
I was just thinking, "When's Inspector Norris coming back?"
耍嘴皮子对我没用,诺西!
Oi! Smart lip doesn't work with me, Nogsy.
我可不好对付
I don't react well to it.
你最好给我些有用的东西
Now, you better start giving me something solid
否则我拿你喂鲨鱼
or I'll feed you to the sharks.
(Clearing throat)
你有…
You have...
...一双漂亮的眼睛
beautiful eyes.
你走得太远了,我们的谈话就 到此为止了,你明白?
You're going away, understand me? This is the end of the line.
要不要打电♥话♥给香港饭店 给我们大家订些烤鸭?
Shall I phone Hong Kong Kitchen and get us all some crispy duck?
什么?听着
Sorry? Listen.
如果你不合作,我们就找你老婆谈
You better speak up or else we'll be talking to your missus.
你觉得怎么样,家庭妇男?
How do you like that, family man?
嘿,等这里解决了,我们去看“悲惨世界”
Hey. When this has blown over, let's go see Les Miserables.
你去过动物园吗?那里棒极了
Have you been to the zoo? It's brilliant.
什么,怎么回事?
What's, er... What's going on?
卡特
Carter.
听着,我不知道你做了什么,但是奏效了
Listen. I don't know what you're doing but it's working.
他开始动摇了,你来,跟他做笔交易
He's getting shaky. You take over. Offer him a deal.
什么交易? - 你决定
What sort of deal? - You call it.
别太便宜他了,他至少要关上2年
Don't give away too much. He's looking at two years minimum.
我就回来,就十… - 嗯?
I'll be back in ten. - Huh?
10分钟 - 哦
Ten minutes. - Oh.
懂了? 好了...
Hey? Right.
我要把门锁上了,诺西
I'm locking the door, Nogsy.
除非你跟我搭档交待出些什么 否则我是不会打开的
It doesn't open again until you give my partner something!
是的,绝对锁死了
Yeah, that's definitely locked.
我不是警♥察♥! - 什么?
I'm not a policeman! - What?
他以为我是,但我不是 我只是喝太多咖啡了
I'm not, I've just had too much coffee!
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我该怎么做? - 我想要诺里斯回来
What'll I do? - I want Norris back.
我会跟他谈,但我不跟你说
I'll talk to him, I ain't talking to you!
啊~
Ahhhh!
啊
(Cork pops) - Ah!
生了个男孩~
It's a boy!
好,继续讲你的事
So, come on, back to the story.
我知道我做了什么糟糕的事 所以我去找了他们
I knew I'd done something heinous so I went to see them.
(Doorbell)
你来做什么? - 我来道歉的
What do you want? - To say I'm sorry.
我真的真的很抱歉 - 哦,好的
I'm very, very sorry. - Oh. Well.
请接受我的礼物
Please accept my gifts.
这样我们就能准备好了
Maybe then we could clear the deck somehow
然后,你或许可以告诉我
and-and you could actually tell me
我到底…
what it was that I actually...
做了什么?
...did. - (Phone)
(Screams)
伯纳? 弗兰?
Bernard? Fran?
好的,你做到了
Well, you did it.
我不知道你怎么做的,但是你做到了
I don't know how you did it, but you did it.
哦,你知道,巴里,我就是个警♥察♥~~
Well, you know, Barry, I'm just a cop.
噢
Ooh.
一个与众不同的警♥察♥
Just one copper tryin' to make a difference.
耶
Yeah.
就好象这样…
Fell off a chair to some extent.
你知道,巴里,我做这行有二…
You know, Barry, I been doing this job for tw...
二十分钟…年,从我…15岁起
20 min... years, since I was... 15.
你知道,这可不简单
And you know, it doesn't get any easier.
这就是我决定退休的原因
So that's why I've made my decision to retire.
对,我要退休了,诺西是我最后一个案子
That's right, I'm retiring. Nogsy was my last case.
我的成功率是100%,只是我老了 反映也慢了
I've had 100% success rate, I'm only getting older and slower.
现在是这匹老马休息休息的时候了
It's time for this old warhorse to be put out to pasture.
哦,真遗憾,我做这个工作也有20年了
Well, that's a shame. I been on the job nearly 20 years too.
你是我合作过的他妈的最好的警♥察♥
And you are the best bloody copper I have ever worked with.
我很荣幸 - 是这样的
It's been a privilege. - OK, fair enough.
好的 - 好
All right. - Yeah.
哦,天哪
Oh, God.
不管怎样,我说到哪了?
(Bernard) Anyway. Where was I?
你去问吉拉德和莎拉你做了什么
You went to Gerald and Sarah's to ask what you did.
你说你不记得了? - 不是这样的,不是
You mean you don't remember? - Not as such, no.
你不记得你问了将近100次...
You don't remember asking for about the 100th time
卫生间在哪里,醉得云里雾里了
where the toilet was, drunk out of your skull?
你去了卫生间,去了很长很长时间
You went to the toilet and you were gone an awful long time...
叫他出来,出来,让他出来
Get him out. Get him out. Get him out.
好的 - 出来,现在!
I will. - Out. Get him out now.
好的 - 赶他出来,出来!
I will. - Get him out. Out.
吉拉德
Gerald.
我能问个问题吗? - 什么?
Could I ask you a question? - What?
你知道的,清理这些东西的那个东西
You know the thing, the thing that cleans these things.
你们的卫生间里为什么有那个?
Why is that in your bathroom? - (Mouths)
我不是香奈尔,可是我认为这很奇怪
I'm not Coco Chanel but I think that's a bit weird.
伯纳,不如我给你叫辆车?
Bernard, why don't I call you a cab?
我不想叫车,现在只有1点半
I don't want a cab. It's only half one.
无论如何,你们为什么在卫生间里 放个烤面包机?
Anyway, listen. Why do you have a toaster in your bathroom?
我们的卫生间里没有烤面包机
We haven't got a toaster in our bathroom.
那你们至少应该在门上装个锁
Well, you should put a lock on the door anyway
因为我在里面的时候,小吉进来了
because I was on the toilet, little Jimmy comes in,
他从冰箱里取牛奶喝,这可不好
he's drinking milk from the fridge and that's all wrong.
非常不卫生
It's unhygienic.
你到底是怎么想的?
And what was going through your brain
“噢,耶,我也要买♥♥一个藤条编的马桶” 你是怎么想的?
when you thought, "Oh, yeah, I'll buy a wicker toilet"?
(Sarah screams)
我想我做错了些什么
I thought I did something bad.
好吧,我错把你的藤条椅当作马桶 这就好像失言一样
So I go to the toilet in your wicker chair, it's a faux pas.
失言?
Faux pas?
我想我喝了所有的酒什么的
I thought I drank all the booze or something.
你确实喝了所有的酒 - 看看小吉
You did drink all the booze. - Look at Jimmy.
怎么了?怎么了?怎么了? 他只是看上去惊呆了
What? What? What? He looks surprised.
所有的孩子都一惊一乍的 他们对什么事都感到新奇
All children look surprised. Everything's new to them.
我告诉过你们吗?那个,他…他…呃…
Have I told you, by the way, that he... he, er...
他抽烟…
he smokes?
他不抽烟 - 但是他在策划着什么事
He does not smoke. - Well, he's up to something.
我没提起是因为我不想惹麻烦
I've never said this because I was being nice.
但是你们的儿子,呃…
But your son has the, er...
有一双杀手般冷酷的眼睛
the cold, dead eyes of a killer.
我来你们家,还带了瓶酒…
I come to your house, I bring a bottle of wine...
还有一个女警♥察♥ - 女警♥察♥,酒一瓶
A policewoman. - Policewoman, bottle of wine,
问题是我尽力了
the point is I made an effort.
好吧,我确实弄糟了
And OK, I was slightly indiscreet.
我很抱歉,真的
And I'm sorry! I am.
但是你们,你们无视我的存在,所以…
But you... you blanked me. So...
所以...? - 我认为你们也该向我道歉
(Sarah) So what? - I think I deserve an apology.
出去
(Both) Out.
我大老远跑来就是为了来道歉的
I came all the way across town to apologise,
我甚至没钱叫出租车回去
I don't even have the fare for a taxi back.
我表现得很有尊严,很有涵养,很优雅 我现在有些担心了
I behaved with dignity, honour and grace. I'm a bit upset now.
你不明白,我说的是尊严
You wouldn't understand - I'm talking about dignity!
然后…
Hence...
这有什么不好意思告诉我的?
So why were you embarrassed to tell me?
嗯,我跌倒了,你知道 这个实在是…很傻
Oh, well, I fell, you know. It was so... undashing.
把椅子当马桶也很傻
And going to the toilet through a chair,
嗯,我们都做过傻事
well, we've all been there.
你出了什么事?
What happened to you?
哦,真是了不得的一天
Oh, I have had some day.
你们这是怎么了? - 嗯,事情是这样的…
What happened? - Well, it started off...
那你们又是怎么回事?
What happened to you?
嗷!
Ooh!
这次的情况非常糟