Sorry, when I come in? - Yes.
等我进来之后? - 没错
After I come in? - Yes.
但是门锁着我怎么进来呢?
But how do I get in through the locked door?
这就是它的神奇之处 - 嗯?
That's the clever thing. - Right.
你能再重复下问题吗? - 我在外面
Could you repeat the question? - I'm outside,
门上锁了,但密♥码♥控制板在里面
the door is locked, the key pad is inside.
我要怎么进来? - 啊,是的,我明白了
How can I get in? - Yeah, sorry, I see.
嗯…是这么回事…嗯…
I see. The thing... Er, the...
嗯… - 嗯?
Er... - Yeah?
密♥码♥ - 谢谢你提醒我
The code! - Thank you for that.
但我再问一遍,我要怎么进来?
Sorry to ask again, how do I get in?
密♥码♥可以打开锁 - 我知道
The code opens the door. - I know it does!
但是我要怎么进来按密♥码♥呢?
But how do I get in to punch in the code to open the door?
算了,告诉我密♥码♥
OK, just tell me the code.
他有一个小人偶
There was a little man.
“他有一个小人偶” 这是密♥码♥??
That's the code?
不,我没有听到密♥码♥是什么 因为他的头发里有一个小人偶
No, I didn't hear the code cos he had a little man in his hair.
很好,现在我脑子里的那个小人非常生气
Well, the little man in my hair is getting very angry.
你到底想说什么?
What are you talking about?
他的头发里有个游戏棋里的小人偶 所以我分心了
He had a Subbuteo player in his hair. I got distracted.
所以我们装了扇安全门 让所有人都进出不得
So we have a security system that doesn't let anybody in or out?
包括我们? - 嗯,我们会慢慢习惯的
Including us? - Yes! We'll get used to it.
怎么习惯? - 究竟有什么问题?
HOW?! - What's the problem?
看,问题很简单
Look! It's very simple.
是的 - 我在外面
Right. - I'm outside.
是的 - 门锁上了
Right. - The door is locked.
所以,现在的情况是你…
Now, what happens now is that you...
等一下,我明白了
Wait a minute! I see the problem!
你要先进来才能按密♥码♥
You have to get in to punch in the code.
是的
Right!
门锁上了吗?
Is this locked now?
我听不见
I can't hear you.
我会按密♥码♥让你进来
I'll punch in the code and let you in.
你把我锁在外面了吗?
Have you locked me out?
等一下下
Just one sec.
(我把你锁在外面了)
Yes! Yes!
是的,是的
确实是…
You have!
(哦,不)
写些有用的东西,你这个傻…
Write something useful, you stupid fu...
我知道,这很讨厌
I know, it's annoying.
弗兰!
Fran!
(Humming happily)
“广播4台,2:30将为您播放 每周播报…”
'... on Radio 4 at 2:30. And now, our weekly visit... '
(Engaged tone)
(Screams)
好的,很好,放松,放轻松
Right, er, OK, just relax. Relax.
你现在想杀了我,是不是?
我好饿,哪里…
I'm starving. Where...
啊,哈哈
Ah! Ha-ha!
不是,不是,不是
No, no, no!
Er... Ah!
英国空军特别部队生存手册
Ah!
很好,“当你陷入绝望之境时…”
Right. "When you find yourself in a desperate situation,
“你可以找一些可食用的树根或块根”
"you can find edible grubs or roots.
“哪怕是昆虫也能提供足够的营养”
"Even insects can provide ample nutrition.
“最重要的是要保持温暖 并保证有足够的水补给”
"It's vital to stay warm and have adequate liquid."
很好
Right, er...
“信念与足够的水一样很重要”
"Morale is just as important.
“你可能会觉得有些可笑, 但是那些老歌♥....
"You may find it absurd, but a sing-song
...能帮助孤独的人度过漫漫长夜”
"has seen many a lonely soldier through a long night."
#我乐意跳舞
# I'm in the mood for dancing
#想谈谈恋爱
# Romancing
#我深深地…
# I'm head over... #
嗯,嘎吱嘎吱的
Hmm, crunchy.
不好意思,但是你可能算错了
Excuse me, there seems to be some mistake.
我买♥♥了杯饮料和一些爆米花 就花光了所有的钱?
I bought a drink and some popcorn and now I have no money.
就是要这么多钱
That's how much it costs.
为什么?这是什么特别的爆米花吗?
Why? Is it special popcorn?
它能带来晕眩的快♥感♥还是什么的?
Does it produce some kind of dizzying high or...?
可乐,谢谢
Cola, please.
(取消)
很好,陷阱支好了
(Slurring) Right, that's the traps set up.
现在,“等待兔子接近”
Now. "Wait for rabbit to approach."
嗯,兔子?
Huh?! Rabbit?
我从哪里弄只兔子来?
Where am I gonna get a rabbit?
“保持无线电通讯是至关重要的”
"It is vital to maintain radio contact."
对不起,这有点可笑 但是可以给我10便士吗?
Sorry, this might sound funny, but could I have 10p?
你开玩笑吧? - 不,拜托,拜托
Joking, aren't you? - No, please. Please.
不要是忙音,弗兰,不要是忙音
Please don't be engaged, Fran. Don't be engaged.
不要是忙音
Don't be engaged.
这么晚了你到底在和谁通电♥话♥!!
(Engaged tone) - Who are you talking to?!
“新闻之后,是航线天气预报”
'... after the news, the shipping forecast,
“由哈沃.格兰吉播报”
'read by Howell Granger.'
Yeep!
天气遭透了 - 耶,耶,冻死人了
Nasty night. - Yeah. Yeah. Freezing.
耶,我可不想被困在外头
Yeah. Wouldn't want to be stuck out there.
有很多来自艾伯内西(位于英国北部) 还是什么地方的低气压…
A lot of low air pressure from Abernethy or somewhere and...
是吗?有什么你感兴趣的吗?
Is that right? What can I interest you in?
哦,耶,是的
Oh, yeah. Right...
我想要那种赤♥裸♥裸的
OK, I'd like some hardcore pornography, please.
好的
Right.
给你这个,讲女子监狱的,25镑
Here you are. Set in a woman's prison. ?5.
你有在市镇厅的吗?
Do you have one in a town hall?
女人们讨论糕饼的重量…
Women guess the weight of the cake...
没有,但是有一个讲护士的
No. Got one with nurses.
什么样的护士?
What kind of nurses, though?
大胸部的
The kind with big tits.
她们做什么?是行政部门的吗?
What do they do? Are they in administration?
我想要那样的,在医院里做文书工作的
That's what I want. Hospital paperwork...
这个很具体 - 很好,你去找找看
That's very specific. - Well, just keep looking.
你能把暖气打开吗?
Can you turn the radiator up?
行政护士,40镑
Administrative Nurses. ?0.
我想要关于高级行政护士的
Sorry, I meant to say senior administrative.
我只对那个感兴趣 (高级行政护士)
That's the only thing I'm interested in.
我们能一起看吗?再来瓶酒什么的…
Can we watch it together? Get a bottle of wine and...
出去
Out.
(Engaged tone)
你在干什么?聊了那么长时间
What are you doing?! What takes this long?!
"…芬尼斯黛尔(在西班牙)西北海域…
'... northwest Finisterre... '
Oh! Oh! Ah!
Oh! Oh! Ah!
…暴风雨转晴好…"
'... squally showers, moderate, becoming good... '
好
Good!
非常孤独,我是个孤独的战士
(Slurring) Very lonely, I'm a lonely soldier.
回答,回答
Come in. Come in!
这里是孤独的战士
This is Lonely Soldier.
我的坐标是…
My coordinates are...
书店
bookshop.
"…拉堤岛,法斯特奈特岛,爱尔兰海…
'... Lundy, Fastnet, Irish Sea... '
喂?
Hello?
哦,是的,哦
Oh! Yes! Oh!
"...西南风转西风,5点至7点, 天气晴好"
'... southwest, veering west, five to seven. Good.'
好,好,好
Good, good. Good!
“航线海浪预报到此结束”
'That is the end of the shipping forecast.'
不,等一下,不,哈沃,回来
No! Wait! Please! No! Howell, please come back.
哈沃!
Howell!
“现在播出‘睡前故事’栏目”
'And now, A Book At Bedtime.
“由乔皮卡播送 约翰纳·施皮丽的《海蒂》”
'Joe Pasquale reads Heidi by Johanna Spyri.'
“玛伊恩菲尔特的一个小镇”
(High voice) 'The little town of Mayenfeld
“坐落在山脚之下”
'lies at the foot of a mountain range...
“…山石又险峻又丑陋” - 啊
'... whose grim, ragged... ' - Ah!
“小镇后面, 一条小径蜿蜒在山坡上”
'Behind the town, a footpath winds up to the heights.'
啊
Ah!
Er... Could...
曼巴(非洲的一种毒蛇)汉堡… 里有的芝士吗?
Does the... Mamba Burger come with tasty cheese?
没有
No.