剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表
If you... catch my drift. Hm?
你是说我们俩可能
You mean we might be in a situation
遇到了什么险情 然后 天呐
where because of cramped conditions just running dangerous we'd have to... Oh, goodness.
对 共眠
Yes... bunk up.
一起 你知道什么意思吧
Together. You know what that means, don't you?
那我就不带睡袋了
I don't need to bring any sleeping gear.
带两个太麻烦了 谢谢你 曼尼
It'll be too hot to hock around two shag-bags. Thanks, Manny.
你纯粹是为了刺♥激♥
Oh! You're just doing it for kicks.
跟偶像去旅行可是我的梦想
It's my one chance to trek with my hero.
曼尼 这对你真的很重要 是吧
Oh, Manny. It really does mean a lot to you, doesn't it?
我就是为了这个活着的
It was the whole point of me being born.
我知道
I know.
但他还是选了我
But he picked me.
还要咸饼干吗 杰森
Another canap? Jason?
谢谢 我们该开始了吧
Thanks. Can we, er, make a start?
对了 没错
Oh, right. Yes. Right.
好的
Ok.
好了
So... OK.
欢迎
"Welcome...
来到布莱克书店
"To Black Books."
猜猜我们今天请了谁
"And now, who do we have for you today?
一位饱经风霜的旅行家 冒险家
"Someone who is to travel and adventure...
但是有我陪他一起等哦
"But while he was waiting he got me!"
抱歉 抱歉 有点乱套
Sorry, sorry, I've got a bit of a mix-up there.
等等 抱歉
Wait. Sorry. Er...
然后得讲个笑话 再讲个故事
Yes, then there was gonna be a joke and an anecdote.
又是个笑话 挺好笑的 讲大米的
And another joke. Erm... quite a good one, actually, about rice.
行了
OK. Right. Erm...
那么长话短说 大家欢迎杰森...
"So, without further ado, please welcome Jason...
汉密尔顿
Hamilton..."
谢谢 谢谢 回到伦敦真是太高兴了
Thank you. Thanks. It's a pleasure to be back in London.
我刚从奥里诺科河盆地探险回来
I've just come back from an expedition to the Orinoco Basin,
地球上只有那里能找到大胡子吼猴
the only place you'll find the Bearded Howler Monkey.
我也一直这么认为 直到在这遇见曼尼
Or so I thought. Until I came here, and met Manny.
它不在 我要回去了
He's not here, I'm going home.
等等 回来 坐下
Wait. Wait. Come back. Sit down.
它不会来的 它知道了
He won't come. He knows.
猫都有第六感的
Cats have got a sixth sense.
闭嘴
Shut up!
来喝点 它是只猫 它能知道个啥
Here. He's a cat. He doesn't have any sense.
行不通的 别人会发现的
This won't work. They'll find out.
放松 你只管开枪 我来解决尸体
Relax. Just pop him when he comes in. I'll take care of the body.
-你要怎么解决 -不知道
- What you gonna do with it? - I don't know.
我会在它背上插把刀
Put a knife in his back and
装作它从书房♥的桌子上摔下来了
leave him slumped over the desk in the library.
盯着诱饵
Watch the flag.
谢谢 那么下一次旅行呢
Thanks. So, what about the next trip?
我会去 请翻面 弗兰
Well, I'm going to... Fran, if you please.
婆罗洲
Borneo.
那是地球上仅存的几块处♥女♥地之一
Yeah. Borneo, one of the last truly great wildernesses on earth.
我们将要去... 有什么问题
We'll be attempting to... Yeah?
你的书读起来就像帝♥国♥主♥义♥的宣传册一样
Erm, yah. Your books read like imperialistic tracts.
你真的认为
Do you really think
你能用几页纸就剖析清楚一整个文明吗
you can anatomise a whole culture in a few pages?
-请问你叫什么 -布里吉特
- What's your name? - Bridget.
布里吉特 介于我的文化背景
Bridget. Inevitably, I write from a western perspective
我肯定会从西方的视角来写
cos that's my cultural background.
提问到此结束
That's enough questions.
你可以留下来 我们稍后详谈
Why don't you stick around? Then, we'll talk it over after.
非常乐意
I'd love to!
问得很好
That's great.
现在 我给你们看一张旧办公区
For now, I'd like to show you the effects of mud erosion
水土侵蚀的照片 弗兰
on a primitive office block. Fran.
永远也摆脱不了的 你的罪恶感
It never goes away, the guilt.
穿着婚纱的老鼠出现在你的梦里
Mice in wedding dresses appear in your dreams.
一家的蟑螂站在那里无声地控诉你
Whole families of roaches stand there in silent accusation.
你能闭嘴吗 它会听见的
Would you shut up? He's gonna hear us.
快 开枪
Now. Come on.
我做不到
I can't!
快呀 它想要你开枪
Come on, he wants you to shoot him!
我是什么 我成了什么
What am I? What have I become?
出来 猫咪 来呀 猫咪
Here, kitty. Here, kitty, kitty.
还有这个 这个就是...
And this, this is where...
曼尼 能去解决一下这个噪音吗
Manny, can we stop the noise?
我去解决
I'll sort it out.
杰森 让我去
Leave it to me, Jason.
都说了我去就行
I'm dealing with it.
我这就去 杰森
I'll do it, Jason.
等下 等下 我先 我先
Oh! Wait. Wait! Me first, me first!
伯纳德
Bernard!
伯纳德 住手 杰森很生气
Bernard, stop this! Jason is very annoyed.
去他的杰森 话说回来 他怎么样
Bugger Jason. Actually, how is he?
快下楼去道歉 现在就去
Now, you come downstairs and apologise. Right now!
好吧
Ok.
他没有很生我的气 是吧
He's not really really mad at me, is he?
瞧你干的好事
Look what you've done.
都没来得及帮他叫辆出租车
Didn't even get to phone him a taxi.
他肯定给我留了纸条的
He must have left a note for me.
我们明天就出发了
We're leaving tomorrow.
都别动
Nobody move.
伯纳德 我觉得我们该谈谈这件事
Bernard, I think we should talk about this.
-好 没问题 我们谈谈 -很好
- OK. Sure. We'll talk about it. - Good.
但得在我♥干♥掉那只猫以后
Right after I kill the cat.
那你承认你是故意去挡子弹的了吗
So you admit you deliberately stepped in front of the bullet?
是的
Yes.
而且故意把你头上的血弄得满店都是吗
And wantonly sprayed blood from your head all over the shop?
是的
Yes.
之后还在"急救"手术桌上
Before going to wasting time writhing around
痛苦翻滚 对吧
on an "Emergency" Operating table?
-是的 -在这签字
- Yes. - Sign here.
七年内不得翻案
No wages for seven years.
要不是你 那只猫早就下地狱了
If it wasn't for you, that cat could be where he belongs, in hell,
在那里被巨型老鼠追赶
being chased by giant mice.
真不敢相信杰森和那个妖女一起走了
I can't believe Jason went off with that harpy.
你们看过了吗
Have you read this?
"很抱歉弗兰 你的经验仍显不足
"Sorry, Fran, you didn't have enough experience.
不过放心
Never mind.
我相信布里吉特会是一个好帮手的"
I'm sure Bridget will turn out to be very handy indeed."
真不敢相信我们如此迷恋他 曼尼
I can't believe we fell for him, Manny.
魅力 切
Charm. Pffthh!
我算是看穿他了
I saw through him straightaway.
我和他虚以委蛇是为了迷惑他
I just played along with him to confuse him.
-够了 茶 谁去泡茶 -自己去
- Enough. Tea. Who's making the tea? - Make it yourself.
对 我再也不会为任何人做任何事情了
Yeah. I'm never doing anything for anyone again.
我才没有在想杰森 还有他在干什么
I'm not thinking about Jason, or what he's doing right now.
我也没有在想他
Not anyone of us is thinking about him.
他走后 我所有的时间都在不想他
I've spent my whole time not thinking about him since he left.
我希望能喝杯茶
I wish I could have a cup of tea.
看在老天...
Oh, for God's...
自己去...
Make it yourse...
我去泡茶
I'll get the tea.
不 我去 马上好 杰森
No, I will. Right away, Jason.
剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表