剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表
Oh, no, no, no! I'm gonna be late!
我要被扣团队冠军分了
I'm gonna lose team champion points.
伯纳德 我替你把床单洗了
Bernard, I've washed your bed sheets.
还没来得及甩干 你能行吗
I haven't have time to dried them. Can you do it?
早饭 要早饭
Breakfast! Breakfast!
豆子在碗底 浸在牛奶下面了
The beans are under the milk.
-够了 你被驱逐了 -什么
- That's it. You're evicted. - What?
是可忍♥ 孰不可忍♥
Up with this I will not put.
-收拾东西走人 -伯纳德 别这样
- Pack and be gone. - Bernard, no.
你看看你 我走了谁管你
Look at you. Who will look after you?
你总不能吃头发里长的蘑菇啊
You can't survive on the mushrooms in your hair.
我好得很
I'm fine.
去 走啊 找他去啊
Go on. Get out. Go to him.
找你家相公去啊 我不要你了
Go to your fancy man. I don't need you any more.
伯纳德 听着 你何必呢
Look Bernard, it doesn't have to be like this.
你只要道个歉
If you would just apologise...
然后你就回来工作吗
What, you mean you'd come back and work in the shop?
-一切就会重归正轨吗 -是
- Everything would be normal? - Yes.
你会回来
You'd cook and clean
打扫卫生 给我做饭
and surprise me every now and again
要是我圣诞节带你去看场电影
with these profiteroles you make
你还会时不时地做奶油泡芙给我吃吗
if I took you to the pictures at Christmas?
没错
Yes.
我只要说对不起 就能重新拥有这一切吗
And all I have to do to get that back is to say sorry?
我就是这意思
That's exactly what I'm saying.
我也这么想 滚出去
I thought so. Get out!
早上好
Morning.
他弯腰了
Hah! He's bending down now.
看 他又站起来了 我就知道
Oh look! He's getting up again. I knew he'd do that.
你这样有用吗
Is this really helping?
现在他要爬梯子了
Now he's going up that little ladder.
爬梯子啊爬梯子 屁♥股♥扭啊扭
Up he goes, with that little wiggle of his.
犹大在扭屁♥股♥呢
The wiggle of Judas.
犹大扭扭舞
The Judas boogie.
我觉得你俩都够自私的
Well, I think you're both being really selfish.
怎么没人想想我 我怎么办
What about me? What am I supposed to do?
我可是个女的 你这里简直一团糟
Think about me, I'm a girl and it's horrible in here.
看看你 都过成什么样子了
Look at yourself. How can you live like this?
-别动 -什么
- Don't move. - What?
-别...动 -什么
- Don't... move. - What?
你好 我想在布鲁姆伯利地区租♥房♥♥子
Hello, I'm looking for somewhere in the Bloomsbury area
能俯瞰海德公园 有河景
overlooking Hyde Park with a good view of the river
还要有螺旋楼梯
and a spiral staircase.
我的预算吗 一周一百块吧
My budget? I-Is 100 a week.
曼尼
Manny!
-你有空聊一下下吗 -好的呀
- Do you have a mo for a small chatette? - Fine-a-mundo.
我最近在考虑着装
Now, I've been thinking about clothes
还有通过着装传达出的讯息
and what they say about us.
当然 在这里工作的好处
Now, the good thing about working here, of course,
就是你可以穿自己的衣服
is that we get to wear our own clothes.
-我们也不是机器人 对吧 -当然不是
-I mean, we're not robots, aren't we? - No.
您好 需要什么吗
Hello, can I help you?
您好 有什么...要帮忙的吗
Hello, can I... help you...?
-您好 有什么 -曼尼
- Hello, can I help...? - Manny!
我们很欣赏你的穿衣风格
We love your style. OK?
你的上衣 你的凉鞋
The shirts, the sandals.
真潮啊
It's funky.
但试想一下 假如我们是个足球队
But imagine we're all on a football team, OK?
而球队的边锋穿着一件花里胡哨的上衣
And the guy on the wing, he's wearing a crazy shirt.
谁也分不清他到底是那支球队的
Nobody knows what team he's on.
我能把球传给他吗 谁知道啊
Can I pass to him? I don't know.
瞧啊 他的凉鞋还掉在泥地上了
And look, his sandal has come off on the muddy ground.
该死 我们以五比零的比分惨败
Damn it! We've lost five-nil.
-不是吧 -事实如此
- No. - Yes.
所以 请你明天换一身低调点的衣服
So tomorrow, plain pastels, if you, please.
要是能换双正常的鞋 就更好了
And if you'd be so good, a pair of shoes.
-可我们不是足球运动员 -好极了
- But we don't actually playing football. - Great.
地上铺了地板 所以我的鞋不会...
I mean it's a floor, it's not gonna...
好得很 只要大家开心就好
Good. So long as we're happy.
-也没在中场休息时吃橘子 -好极了
- We don't have oranges at half-time. - Great!
干杯 干杯 干杯
Cheers! Cheers. Cheers.
曼尼 你能不能赶紧把酒端来
Manny, would you hurry up with the wine!
是啊 曼尼 别磨蹭了
Yes, Manny, come on.
对不起 伯纳德 伯纳德 抱歉
Sorry, Bernard, Bernard, Bernard. Sorry, sorry.
我们是去酒吧呢 还是就在这儿待着
Now, shall we go to the pub or just stay in?
弗兰
Fran?
曼尼 伯纳德
我总得找个地方待啊 曼尼
I have to have somewhere to go, Manny.
伯纳德真的很想跟你好好谈谈
Now, Bernard really wants to talk to you.
是啊 谈谈吧
Yes, I do.
要是你不愿去找他 我就只能住这里了
And if you won't go, I'm gonna have to live here.
咱们来把这事说清楚 好吗
Now, we are going to sort this out, OK?
伯纳德 你不是有话要对曼尼说吗
Bernard, I think you have something you want to say to Manny.
曼尼 我错了
Manny, I'm sorry.
错就错在当初聘你进了店
I'm sorry I ever let you in here
让你夺走了我的青春年华
to rob me of my best years
空余一副精疲力竭的酒囊饭袋
before leaving me a burnt-out husk.
这个开头不错 算是抛砖引玉了 对吧
Well, that gives us somewhere to work from, don't you think?
曼尼 曼尼 你是不是要告诉伯纳德
And Manny, Manny, I think you would like to tell Bernard
你多么想回来工作
just how much you'd like to come back
让这里重新焕发生机
and make it all nice again.
不 不 等一下
No, no, wait a minute.
其实你只是为自己着想 对吧 弗兰
This is all about you, isn't it, Fran?
你真是个彻头彻尾的自私鬼
You're being totally selfish.
你能不能别掺和我们惊天地泣鬼神的绝交过程
Why can't you let us have our vicious soul-destroying break-up in peace?
他说得没错
He is right.
我们俩伤得千疮百孔 你却满不在乎
We are in pieces and you don't care of anything
一心只想着找回那个肯收留你的地方
except having somewhere to hang around.
-说得好 -过奖了
- Yeah, thanks. - Not at all.
我们永远回不到从前了 弗兰
It's never going to be like it was, Fran.
我同意 没戏了
Never. I agree.
心有灵犀啊 我与曼尼永远意见相左
We agree. Manny and I are opposed on every point.
真精辟
Well put.
-多谢夸奖 -不客气
- Thank you. - My pleasure.
你难道就不能去烦一烦其他朋友吗
Haven't you got other friends to annoy?
去找他们 骚扰他们 多好啊
Why don't you go and persecute them?
是啊 你这朵交际花
Yeah, yeah. Society lady.
怎么沦落到孤身一人去康沃尔的地步了
How come you went to Cornwall on your own?
是啊 解释一下
Yeah, how come?
我...也是...有朋友的
I've... got... friends.
那就找他们去啊
Well, go to them.
-我会的 -别让我们拖了你的后腿
- I will. - Don't let us stop you.
-想得美 -那就快走吧
- I won't. - Well, go on then.
拜了个拜
Toodle-oo!
她真是...
She's...
听着 别忘了把床单甩干
Oh, er, listen. Don't forget to dry your sheets.
既然你我恩断义绝 我以后就不常来了
Well, I'll be off then, since it's all over between us.
-等我的信 -一律不看
- I'll write. - I won't read it.
-电♥话♥联♥系♥ -全部挂断
- Well, I'll call. - I'll hang up.
-那我登门拜访总行吧 -活不了那么久
- I'll come and see you. - I'll be dead by then.
听我说 咱俩何必闹到这般田地
Listen, it doesn't have to be like this.
只要你肯说那两个字 我们就重归于好
If you would just say those two words.
滚蛋
Get out!
开总结会了 开总结会了
OK, huddle time, huddle time, huddle time.
围拢过来 伙计们
Gather round, guys.
-大伙儿今天干得漂亮 -太棒啦
- Great day today, team! - Yes!
好了 好了 今天堪称银星之日
OK, OK. That was a silver star day.
明天 希望大家能达到金星标准
OK, tomorrow, I want gold. OK?
卖♥♥书就像一场游戏 它也有其规则
You see selling books is a game. It has rules.
大家必须熟练掌握规则 对吧
You need to learn those rules, yeah?
而且还必须认真对待规则
And you need to get serious about them,
剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表