剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表
因为卖♥♥书可不是游戏一场
because it's not a game.
好 下班时间到 回家吧
OK, home time. Off you go.
一起走吗 曼尼
You coming, Manny?
不 我还是再加一个小时班吧
No, I thought I'd put in an extra hour.
好好熟悉一下嘟滴嘟嘟卡的使用方法
Really get to grips with the doo-ti-to-doo.
你实在是爱岗敬业的典范
Above and beyond the call of duty.
给你加一分团队冠军分
There's one team champion point for you right there, sir.
太棒啦
Yes!
曼尼 你的长发
Manny, your hair.
不会妨碍你办公吗
Does it ever get in the way at all?
我没...觉得
Not... really.
-早上好 曼尼 -早上好 埃文
- Good morning, Manny. - Morning, Evan.
我也刚到 正练瑜伽呢
Er, just popped in to do my yoga.
我每天早晨都在我的瑜伽袋里练
I do it every morning, in my yoga bag.
把几个姿势从头到尾做一遍
Just running through a few positions.
这是"虫式"
This is the worm.
这是"拜日虫式"
Worm saluting the Sun.
"水蟒式"
Er, Anaconda.
曼尼
Manny...
我是个通情达理的人 喜欢跟人坦诚相待
I'm a reasonable guy, I like to be straight with people.
我希望别人也是一样
I expect them to be the same.
如果告诉我实话 我是不会发火的
If you tell me the truth, I won't get mad.
说吧 你昨晚是不是睡这儿了
So tell me, did you sleep here last night?
是的 我睡了
Yes, I did.
我现在真的很火大
I'm really angry now!
不怎么好 感觉不怎么好
Not so good. Not feeling so good.
咖啡 再来点什么 药
Coffee... and something... medicine.
消灭鼻涕虫
Kill some slugs.
"打飞你"烤箱清洁剂
Kapow oven cleaner.
连烤箱都能清洁 治我肯定没问题
If you can clean an oven, you can clean me.
咖啡 咖啡
Coffee. Coffee.
很好
That's it.
暂时关闭 员工调♥教♥中
曼尼 你在看我的时候看到了什么
When you look at me, Manny, what do you see?
-好吧 -我来告诉你
- Well... - I'll tell you.
你看着我 心想 "那是埃文 小年轻
You see me and you say, "Hey, there's Evan. He's a young guy.
喜欢听摇滚 骑辆小摩托
He likes the Stereophonics, he rides a scooter.
看看我能把他逼成啥样"
Let's see how far I can push him."
你让我很失望 曼尼
Well, you've let me down, Manny.
请再给我一次机会
Please give me one more chance.
我需要一个表示 曼尼
I need a sign. Manny.
一个你能改变的表示 你得为我做点事
A sign that you can change. I need you to do something for me.
-什么 -你懂的
- What? - I think you know.
头发 曼尼
The hair, Manny!
这堵头发丝之墙阻隔了你和顾客
It's a wall between you and the customers,
阻隔了你和我 阻隔了你和光明的未来
between you and me, between you and the future!
你要剃成这个样子
We need you to look like this.
别动头发 求你了 别动我的头发
Not the hair. Please, not the hair!
我九岁起就这发型了
I've had it since I was nine.
时辰已到
It's time.
不...
No, no, no...
进行得如何啊 曼尼
How are you doing in there, Manny?
大家都在门口为你加油
We're all rooting for you out here.
曼尼
Manny.
曼尼 曼尼
Manny! Manny!
曼尼
Manny!
伯纳德 我错了
Bernard, I'm sorry.
你烤了我的手是我的错
It was my fault you toasted my hand.
你能让我回来吗 求你了
Will you take me back? Please?
伯纳德 你在哪儿
Bernard, where are you?
-伯纳德 -曼尼
- Bernard. - Manny.
曼尼 我感觉不怎么好
Manny, I don't feel that well.
感觉像是被人在水下狂扁了一顿
I... Like I've been beaten up underwater.
我能感觉到大脑的碎片像湿滤饼一样剥落
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like a wet cake.
-能来帮帮我吗 -我来了 伯纳德
- Could you help me? - I will, Bernard. I will.
伯纳德 曼尼
Bernard, Manny.
我要去康沃尔开辟新的人生
I've come to tell you I'm moving to Cornwall to start a new life.
-好的 过来搭把手先 -好的
- Yeah, just give us a hand, will you? - OK.
-我确实打算走的 -好的好的
- I was gonna go, you know. - Yeah, yeah.
再撑一会儿 伯纳德 弗兰
Hang in there, Bernard. Fran,
取些热毛巾和软水来
get some hot towels and some fluffy water.
[曼尼语无伦次了 应为"软毛巾和热水
曼尼
Manny!
过来
Come here.
伯纳德 他想剪我的头发
Bernard, he wants my hair.
胆子挺大啊你
How dare you?
你碰那个娃头上一根毛试试
Don't you touch a hair on that boy's head.
你都不会尊重别人吗
Have you no respect?
他是我的
He's mine.
找你自己的人形玩物去
Get your own human plaything.
你个脑壳锃亮的娘娘腔
You quartz-brained little cream puff!
好吧 我尽力了
OK! Well, I tried.
没必要搭理你这样的人
There's no point outreaching to people like you.
曼尼 你本可以在两年内成为副副副助理
Manny, In two years you could have been vice deputy sub assistant,
现在想都别想了
but you're not.
你只能在这里像虫子一样在地上蹭来蹭去
You're here, shuffling around on the floor like the worm you are.
曼尼 我很抱歉
Manny, I'm so sorry
让你遭受那样的虐待
that you had to go through that abuse.
我们有点饿了 搞些葡萄酒来好吧
We're a little hungry now, so fetch up some wine, would you?
对 曼尼
Oh, yes, Manny,
弄点好吃的 我们真的要饿扁了
get something nice. We're really famished.
好的 想要些什么
OK, what sort of thing would you like?
别那么多废话 做就是了
Don't ask questions, just do it!
把这地方弄干净 真是丢脸
And clean this place up, it's a disgrace.
煮好我的洗眼杯 擦亮楼梯扶手
Boil my eyebath and polish the stair rods.
消灭羽绒被上的虱子 烘干垫布
Delouse the duvet and tumble-dry our doilies.
吸吸那屋顶
And hoover the roof
通通那烟囱
and whistle down the chimneys.
剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表