剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表
我也没法看书了 是吧
if I keep being interrupted, will I?
像你这样的人会喜欢穆孔比
Someone like you would love Mugumbi.
你怎么知道 说不定我会很讨厌那里
How can you know? I might hate it.
我不觉得 他们相当崇拜像你这般的女神
I don't think so. They all worship a goddess remarkably like you.
美洲豹一般的女人
A sort of panther-woman.
白皙的肌肤 薄薄的机车发型
Same pale skin, thick jet hair,
迷离的眼神 有那么一分钟 我
slumberous eyes. For a minute, I...
我以为自己回到了神殿
I thought I was back at the temple.
伯纳德 你得跟弗兰说一下
Bernard, I wonder if you might have a word with Fran.
跟她说清楚 杰森由我负责
Explain it to her I'm looking after Jason
而且人家根本不喜欢她那套调情的花招
and he doesn't appreciate her trying to flirt with him.
听见了吗 它就在那里
You hear that? He's up there,
在它帝国的中心喵喵叫
mewing in the nerve centre of his empire.
这边涨租 那边逃税
A hike in rent here, tax dodge there.
它把腿悬在空中 喵喵大笑
He sticks his leg in the air, laughs his cat-laugh
又钻回去清理他的私处
and then he dives back to grooming his balls.
-你不可能听得这么细 -我都听够了
- You can't hear that, surely. - I've heard enough.
你倒是过得挺潇洒
It's all very well for you,
整天跟在旅行小哥身后转
flouncing about after Captain Pants.
你不知道这猫是怎么折磨我的 我恨死它了
You don't know what I go through with this cat. I hate him!
我讨厌所有的猫
I hate all cats!
你可能更喜欢狗
You're probably more of a dog person.
我们给店里买♥♥只狗吧
Let's get a dog for the shop.
买♥♥什么狗啊 我们养的这只都不怎么听话呢
I think not. The one we have doesn't do much for me.
我们可没养狗
We don't have a dog.
这位大号♥书生怎么样啊
What's he like, then, this overgrown schoolboy?
瞧这德性 还以为大英帝国统治全球呢吧
Nobody's told him that Britain doesn't own the world any more, obviously.
-别这么说杰森 -他超酷的
- Don't talk about Jason in that way. - He's magnificent.
我看他很快就把你俩搞定了嘛
I see he got to you pretty quick.
-杰森 -你好 杰森
- Jason! - Hi, Jase.
顺路来一趟我最爱的书店
Thought I'd pop into my favourite book emporium.
你就是布莱克博士吧
Doctor Black, I presume?
你这样子 不像探险家
You don't look like much of an explorer to me.
最近都是在豪华酒店里探险了吧
You look like you've been exploring luxury hotels for quite some time now.
不妨写写那个
Why not write about that?
《蓝色海岸:
The Cote d'Azur -
一个男人与埃及纯棉床单的搏斗》
One Man's Struggle With 100 percent Egyptian Cotton Sheets.
伯纳德 你的店很不错 而且你为人直爽
Bernard. You've got a fine shop here and you're not afraid of saying what you feel.
我想跟你握握手
I'd like to shake you by the hand.
坐吧 我的椅子在那边
Do you wanna sit down? That's my chair over there.
-你要坐吗 -多谢
- Do you want to sit in that? - Thanks.
你都没给人家泡茶
You didn't even make him any tea!
-想喝杯茶吗 杰森 -好啊 谢谢
- Would you like some tea, Jason? - Wonderful. Thank you.
-我正要泡茶呢 -我也是
- I was gonna make tea. - So was I!
一分钟就能搞定
It'll be ready in a minute.
精致的茶杯
Nice cups.
饼干
Hm-hm. Biscuits.
美味的饼干
The nice biscuits.
我的饼干 杰森可以吃我的饼干
My biscuit. Jason can have my biscuit.
饼干呢 杰森的特制饼干呢
The biscuit! Jason's special biscuit!
好吧 原来是你
Right! You thing!
够了 说再见吧 本森先生
That's it! Say goodbye, Mr Benson.
你刚才亲手敲响了自己的丧钟
You have just pulled the tinkly bell of death!
-你膝盖上有灰尘 -谢谢你 弗兰
- You had dust on your knees. - Thank you, Fran.
-准备好谈话了吗 -好了
- All set for the talk? - I am.
-很好 一切就绪了吗 -绝无问题
- Good. Everything all right? - Absolutely fine.
好 好 好极了
Yep. Yep. Great.
只是有个小问题 一个很小的问题
There is one little thing. Only a very small thing.
-你站得离我太近了 -抱歉
- You are standing rather close. - Oh. Sorry.
-这样好了吗 -有点...
- Is this all right? - That's a bit...
算了 挺好的
No. That's fine.
请问 你是杰森·汉密尔顿吗
Excuse me, are you Jason Hamilton?
放开他 放开他
Get away from him! Get away.
他不喜欢被人围着
Can't you see he doesn't want people crowding him?
赶紧出去 出去 不许再来了
Just get out. Get out. You're barred.
快走
Go on.
非常抱歉 杰森
So sorry, Jason.
-非常抱歉 杰森 -我想跟你们说件事
- So sorry, Jason. - Wanted to have a chat to you two.
我不是要写本书 准备去婆罗洲吗
This trip to Borneo for the next book...
我觉得有个伴的话更好
It's so much more rewarding to have someone to journey with, a companion.
一起旅行 曼尼 你说你经常旅游
A fellow voyager. Manny, you've travelled a lot.
你觉得有弗兰作伴的话 是不是特别棒
Don't you think Fran would be the perfect companion for the Borneo trip?
弗兰 你不必现在就答复我
Fran, I don't expect you to say yes or no straight away.
好的
Yes!
不行 怎么能要这个 这个
No. You don't want this... this...
别往心里去 弗兰 这个毛毛球
No offence, Fran. Mopsy!
[童话里的小兔子]
应该要个有经验的同伴 要男的
You need someone with a few miles under their belt. A man.
女的也行 还是要男的
Or a woman. But a man!
久经风霜的旅行家
A seasoned traveller.
比如那种随身带着小折刀
The sort of man who's got a penknife
还有备用小折刀的人
and an emergency backup penknife.
说不定你低估了你的这位朋友呢 曼尼
Yeah. Maybe you underestimate your friend, Manny.
弗兰 你有过丛林旅行的经历吗
Now, Fran. Would you say that you had jungle experience -
类似的经历可能会对此次旅行有帮助
bearing in mind it could be handy on this trip.
科孚岛算吗[希腊岛屿]
Does Corfu count?
你还去过科孚岛
You've been to Corfu?
没有
No.
-别的呢 -我受过医疗训练
- Anything else? - I'm a trained field doctor.
我会在飓风时候修吉普车
I can fix a Jeep in a hurricane.
我会说32种非洲语言
And I speak 32 African languages.
非常好 婆罗洲是在亚洲吧
Excellent. Borneo is, of course, in Asia.
没错没错 32种亚洲语言
Yes. Yes. 32 Asian languages.
太棒了 就这么定了 曼尼 又太近了
Splendid. That's settled then. Manny, you're doing it again.
我猜 是老鼠吧 不对 我看到蟑螂了
So, let me guess. Mice. No. Wait. You've got cockroaches.
金子弹公♥司♥ 专杀害虫
是有蟑螂 但是别碰它们
Yeah, we do. But don't touch them, will you.
否则蝙蝠会不开心的
It would upset the bat.
听着 我要你处理掉的 这货
Listen... I want you to deal with this... thing.
真的非常可怕 我都不敢仔细描述它
It's a really horrible thing. I can't even properly describe it.
-应该算是只猫 -送到养猫的地方
- Essentially, it's a cat. - Take it to the cattery.
不是 我要你 来
No. Look, I want you, you know, to...
来处理好猫的事 好吗
I want you to take care of business with this cat, OK?
-需要我说得再明确点吗 -非常需要
- Can I make it any clearer? - You could, actually.
好吧 今晚做掉它 怎么样
OK, he dies tonight. How about that?
我可不干杀猫的勾当
No. I could never harm a cat.
你是杀害虫的 你不是杀东西赚钱的吗
Come on, you're a pest guy. You kill things for a living.
不杀小动物 只杀害虫 我喜欢小动物
Not animals, only vermin. I love animals.
我还要攒钱学兽医呢
I'm just trying to save money to go to vet school.
但这东西 这东西
Yeah, but you know, this is like...
一只猫而已 没什么大不了的
It's one cat, it's nothing. You know.
啪啪砰 啪啪喵
Badda-bing, badda-meow!
你真恶心 无辜的小动物你也敢下手
You disgust me. An innocent little creature like that.
再见
Goodbye.
一千
A grand.
一千英镑 现金 你不用干这个了
Thousand pounds. In cash. You'd be out of this stuff.
明天你就能给土豚移植皮肤了
Tomorrow you'll be giving an aardvark a skin graft.
你肯定不喜欢这只猫 没人喜欢
You wouldn't even like this cat. Nobody does.
老爱祸害人 随地大小便
He's a bully. He sprays everywhere.
他现在就在上边醉生梦死呢
He's up there right now, out of his mind on nip.
这事天知地知
Nobody needs to know.
那好 拿个袋子 还有漂白粉
OK. Bring a bag and bleach
再拿三罐皇家喵粮
and three tins of Royal Meow.
旅行必备品
弗兰
Fran.
跟你说句话
I'd like to have a word with you.
就是朋友之间的对话
Just as a friend, you understand.
我觉得杰森要你去
I think that Jason might want you
不止是要你路上做个伴的
as something more than just a travelling companion.
你...明白吧
If you... follow me.
你...清楚吧
If you... get my meaning.
你...跟得上我的思路吧
剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表