剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表
*Pardon me, boy.
那是去往查塔努加的火车吗*
*Is that the Chattanooga choo-choo?
29轨上 你...*
*Track twenty-nine. Won't...
终于见到你了 弗兰 我真高兴
It's so nice to meet you at last, Fran.
见到您我也很高兴
Yes. You too.
这里还叫"布莱克书店"啊
The shop's, still called Black Books, I see.
是啊 我是打算叫"丝♥袜♥世界"的
Yeah. I was gonna call it World Of Tights,
但现在人都太不开窍了
but you know how stupid people are.
非要直说才听得懂
You have to spell everything out.
曼尼之前说 你打算加他作合伙人
Manny mentioned you were making him a partner.
我还以为要改叫"布莱克和比安科书店"了
So I thought it might be Black & Bianco Books.
或者"比安科和布莱克书店"
Or Bianco & Black Books.
是啊 听着不错
Yes. That has a nice ring.
请问*
*Pardon me, boy.
那是去往查塔努加的火车吗*
*Is that the Chattanooga choo-choo?
我带你们去房♥间吧
Why don't I show you to your room?
你们最好休息休息
You'll probably want to relax,
休整一下好出去
refresh yourselves before we go out.
你们住我的屋
You're in my room.
就在楼梯最顶层
It's just at the top of the stairs.
我就睡在旧沙发上
I'll be on the old sofa.
有事的话 尽管叫我
So, er, if you need anything, just shout out,
"曼尼尼"
"Manny-Moo!"
好了
Ah. Well.
还不错吧
Seemed to go quite well.
你不打算解释下吗
Would you like to explain
还是在等我把你捣成土豆泥
before I turn you into a moo-CORPSE?
我不过就是
Well, when I write them a letter,
在写信的时候美化了一下
I do tend to put a bit of a gloss on things.
还有什么要打招呼的吗
Anything else we should know?
他们一直催着问我 有没有喜欢的人
They kept asking me whether I was seeing anyone.
我就撒了个小谎
And I did say, and this is a bit of a fib,
说我有女朋友了
that I had a girlfriend.
那她什么样啊
What's she like, then?
她不高 也不矮
Well, she's about... medium height,
深色头发
dark hair,
叫弗兰
named Fran.
我不过就是想哄他们开心
Look, I just want them to be happy.
这段时间你时不时地拍拍我膝盖就行了
Just touch me on the knee now and again till Sunday.
好吧 但你不会指望我跟你亲嘴吧
OK. But there won't be any kissing, will there?
不不 不会
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
嗬嗬 不不 不会
Ho-ho-hooo, no, no, no. No, no, no.
不过...
Although, er...
我看这个不错 意大利宽面条配小鱿鱼
I rather fancy the tagliatelle with whole baby squid.
-听着不错 -是
- That sounds delicious. - Oh, yeah.
-只要17.5镑 -老天
- Only 17 pounds 50. - Jesus.
我是说 我听说
I mean, erm, I heard once that
鱿鱼有时做不熟
squid can sometimes survive the cooking process,
在胃里又活过来
and wake up in your stomach
然后把你心脏勒死
and strangle your heart.
-那还是不要鱿鱼了 -是啊
- Maybe not the squid. - Yeah.
他们这儿的田园沙拉 特别好
What they do here, is the garden salad. It's amazing.
我们就要这个了
That's what we should have.
-太棒了 -好吧 那就这个了
- Excellent. - Oh, well, righto, then.
酒水单呢
Where's the wine list?
这呢
Here.
他们的拉菲葡萄酒不错啊
They've got some rather cheeky Lafites
才不到一百块
for under a hundred quid.
比诺尼诺葡萄酒怎么样
What about the pinot ninor ninor?
2.85镑
2 pound 85.
这里真不错
Well, this is lovely.
是啊 让我想起我第一次
Yes. Reminds me of the first time
去的那家意大利餐馆
I ever went to an Italian restaurant.
1965年 没记错的话
1965, I think it was.
我一进去就看到
I went in, and you know, the first thing I saw...
不对 好像是196♥4♥年
Oh, no. Maybe it was 196♥4♥.
不能是1963年
Couldn't have been 1963,
因为那会我还不会开车呢
because I couldn't drive then. Could I?
而且那会我还没买♥♥希尔曼
and I don't think I had the Hillman at that time.
不 说对了 我1966年买♥♥的希尔曼
No, no, that's right. I bought the Hillman in 1966,
那年正好有世界杯
because that was the year of the World Cup.
还是拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的
I bought it at an auction.
拍卖♥♥会上还有个小伙子
There was this chap there,
特别神奇 他以前在
he was fascinating, he once workded at...
天哪 我叉子掉了
Oh dear, I've dropped my fork!
不好意思 我得去捡叉子
Excuse me, I'd better get that.
给我来杯马提尼 谢谢
Give me a martini, will you?
他还给莱纳德·赫顿爵士工作过
He also worked for Sir Leonard Hutton,
约克郡那个打板球的
the great Yorkshire cricketer...
手滑了
Whoops, butter fingers!
别这样 伯纳德 帮帮他吧
Come on, Bernard, don't be like this. Help him out.
只不过到周日而已
It's just till Sunday.
来吧
Come on.
绝对是1963年
Yes, it was definitely 1963.
或是62年
Or two.
请问*
*Pardon me, boy.
那是去往查塔努加的火车吗*
*Is that the Chattanooga choo-choo?
29轨上*
*Track twenty-nine...
现在的人总是不着急
People leave it too late these days,
我认为这样并不明智
and I don't think that's wise.
不着急干什么
Leave what late?
要孩子
Babies.
你为什么要提孩子的事
Why are you mentioning babies?
不然还能给谁玩具火车
Who else do you give a choo-choo too?
来杯代基里酒
Give me a Daiquiri.
我才不要上去
I am not going back up.
我要永远待在这里 靠碎面包屑为生
I'm going to stay here forever and live on broken bread sticks.
别呀 来吧
Oh, no, no. Come on.
会很有趣 有趣 趣
It's fun, fun, fun!
-上酒 谢谢 -越多越好
- Wine, please. - Lots of wine.
越贵越好
Expensive wine.
菜单上标价最高的酒
Wine from the bottom of the list.
酒
Wine.
上酒
Wine!
你确定吗 曼尼
Are you sure, Manny?
刚才那顿可真不便宜
Yes. The bill was rather a lot.
真不用我们付一部分吗
Would you like us to pay for some of it?
不 我不能让你们出钱
No, I couldn't let you do that.
他现在可是有钱先生了 是吧 曼尼
He's quite the Mr Moneybags now. Aren't you, Manny?
-是的 聊表心意 -那谢啦
- Yes, I... It's the least I could do. - Well, thank you.
男孩们 我们把这儿留给女士们吧
Well, boys, shall we leave the ladies to it?
要干什么
To what?
我相信你们有很多可以谈的
Well, I'm sure you've got a lot to talk about.
我们就在隔壁喝点酒
We'll just settle in next door with a brandy.
我差点就当真了 还真像那么回事
I thought you were serious for a minute. Very Good.
这可是好东西 曼尼 快来
This is the good stuff, Manny. Come on! Ha!
祝你开心
Have fun.
我这一辈子都在给大公♥司♥打工
I spent most of my time working for the big companies.
但我也尝试过创业
But I did have little dabbled at being an entrepreneur,
就像你俩这样
like you two.
记得吗 曼尼 是1972年吧
Remember, Manny? 1972, it was.
我从那个大会回来 然后...
I got back from that conference and...
不 应该是1973年
No, 1973, it must have been.
我们没再住在小木屋里了
Er, we weren't in the bungalow any more.
我们搬去了半独♥立♥住♥宅♥ 还是门楼来着
We moved into the semi. Or was it the gatehouse?
不 我记得是半独♥立♥住♥宅♥
No, I think it was the semi.
说具体点吧
More details, please.
是那年什么时候 你当时穿的是什么
What time of year? What jumper did you wear?
没错 我在76年破产了
Of course, I went under in '76.
就是那时候搬去的半独♥立♥住♥宅♥ 是的
AH! That's when we moved into the semi. Yes.
我真是为你骄傲啊 曼尼
剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表