剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表
非常感谢 再联♥系♥
Thanks very much. Call again.
赢了还是输了
Ah. Did you win or lose?
很难说
It's hard to say.
好吧 你是赚了还是亏了
All right. Have you got more money or less money?
-过程很复杂 -你一分钱都没有了吧
- That's complicated. - You've got no money.
是啊
Yeah.
-有什么问题吗 -没有
- What is the problem? - No problem.
你想赌一块钱 没问题
If you want to put on a bet of one pound, that's fine
我很乐意接受
I'll be glad to accept that bet.
只要你能找到另外的九毛三
As soon as you can find the other 93p.
伯纳德 下场是今天下午三点
Bernard. Next game, three o'clock today.
别提了 我退出
Forget it, I'm cleaned out.
没什么大不了的
That's no big thing.
在我的办公室小酌一下
Let's nip to my office,
来杯低脂酸奶 也许我能帮帮你
have a diet yogurt and maybe I can help you out.
不 我不能那么做 不不
No, I couldn't do that. No.
兄弟 关键是你需要资金上的支持
The thing is, mate, you need a bankroll.
是的 我手气不错
Yeah, I had some good cards.
只是时机不对
Just not in the right hand or in the right order.
你的做法很对
Your moves were amazing.
一直输但还在尝试赢回来
You kept on losing but you kept on going.
赌徒就是这么炼成的 那伙人不是善茬
That's what makes a gambler. That crowd were scared.
-他们已经给你取了个绰号♥ -真的
- They've already got a nickname for you. - Really?
一般人没这种待遇
Usually it takes years.
叫什么 特克斯或者博士什么的吗
What, like Tex or Doc or...?
不
No.
他们叫你"摇钱树"
They call you The Gold Mine.
伯纳德 我能帮你 但我需要一些抵押
Bernard, I can help you but I need some cover.
我没有车或是别的什么
I don't have a car or anything.
-股份或是贸易往来 -没有
- Any stock or business concern? - No. I...
这难办了 店铺呢
I dunno. A shop?
店铺可以吗
Would... would a shop do?
是你的就行 签名吧
Well, seeing as it's you... sign there.
我该借多少 一千
How much should I borrow? A thousand?
-一万吧 -那就一...一万吧
- Or 10,000. - Or 10... 10,000.
我们打烊了
We're closed.
是你啊 抱歉
Oh, it's you. Sorry.
你怎么不卖♥♥书了
Why aren't you selling books?
卖♥♥书卖♥♥得头都大了
My head'll explode if we do.
你知道伯纳德这是在干吗吧
You know what Bernard's done, don't you?
他让我们互相打架
He's played us off against each other
-赚了钱他好去赌博 -说得对
- to feed his filthy habit. - You're right.
-你的面试怎么样 -好...就怪了
- How was the job interview? - Oh, un... brilliant.
熬了个通宵喝威士忌
Staying awake till 8am drinking whisky
教你们打牌 没我这么准备面试的
and teaching poker was not strictly tactical.
我在大堂睡着了
I fell asleep in the lobby.
至少你没打谁
At least you didn't punch anyone
也没吐在手提包里
and puke up in your handbag.
-不跟 -跟
- Fold. - Call.
我 我赌一千
OK. A th... th... thousand.
-我跟 -不跟
- Call it. - Fold.
-我跟你的一千 -我也跟
- I'll call your grand. - I'll call.
不跟
Fold.
跟
Call.
亮牌吧 伙计
So, what have you got, big boy?
这些
These ones.
你输了 我满堂红 三张A加一对7
They won't beat a full house, aces on sevens.
-不走运啊 米奇 -你要停手了吗
- Unlucky, Mouse. - You out, then?
不 你能再借我一百块吗
No. Can you front me another 100?
滚吧 伯纳德
Piss off, Bernard.
-拜托 就一百 -不行
- Come on, a hundred quid. - No.
你已经没戏了 伯纳德
You're out of the game now, Bernard.
6小时内把你欠我的债还了
You've got six hours to pay.
算下来是一万
So, it's the ten grand
加100%的利息 所以是两万
plus 100% interest. That's 20.
要么就给我你的店 腿也行
Or your shop. Or your legs.
你知道他会干什么吧
You know what'll happen, don't you?
他肯定进来就说
He'll come in and he'll say...
弗兰 曼尼 救救我 我有麻烦了
"Fran, Manny, help me. I'm in trouble."
-弗兰 曼尼 救救我... -你好啊 伯纳德
- Fran, Manny, help me... - Hi, Bernard.
你有麻烦了吗
Are you in some kind of trouble?
是 我得在6小时之内
Yeah. I have to find... 20 grand.
拿出两万块钱来
In the next six hours.
不然他们就收走我的书店
Or, er, get evicted from my shop.
或砍了我的腿
Or my legs.
所以别...我们现在得思考 思考
So don't... For now we'll just think. We'll think...
开心了吧 我们又回来了
You happy now? We found it again.
听着 先生 我不喜欢这本书
Look, Mister. I don't like this book.
我要退货
I want a refund.
不行 走开 我们打烊了
No. Go away, we're closed!
滚回澳大利亚去
Bugger off back to Australia!
我要怎么办
What am I gonna do?
曼尼 在惠特斯特布尔惠特斯特布尔
Manny, d'you still have
买♥♥的那些滑稽的太阳镜你还留着呢吗
those funny sunglasses you got in Whitstable?
有 在浴室里呢
Yeah, they're in the bathroom.
你觉得它们看着滑稽吗
Do you think they're funny looking?
我马上就无家可归了 还会短一截
I'm gonna be made homeless. And short.
-你们还在聊天 -别紧张
- And you're chatting! - Relax.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
你看 英国赌马经纪人
Look, a real English bookie's.
开心了吧 在杜莎夫人蜡像馆你就念叨
You happy now? All day long in Madame Tussaud's.
我想重回赌场什么的
I miss the action, yadda-yadda.
这算什么 这里太差劲了
What's this? This is no good.
这些个小电视在这里干什么
What is this with the tiny televisions?
去找个能打牌的地方吧
Let's go someplace we can play cards.
你打什么牌 你净会输
Why d'you wanna play cards for? You lose.
拜托 塔我也去了 女王我也见了
Come on. I saw The Tower, I saw the goddamn queen.
你好 抱歉 我无意听到你们说话
Hello. Sorry, I couldn't help overhearing.
不知道你们有没有兴趣
Now I don't know if you're interested,
不过今天下午我们有场牌
but there is a little game on this afternoon.
都行 只要能让他闭嘴
Anything. Anything to make him shut up.
先生 我能跟去吗
Mister, could I sit in?
我得看着点儿他 别输太多了
I want to make sure he doesn't lose too much?
这里十万 那里十万的
100 grand here, 100 grand there...
-积下来就太多了 -没问题
- It adds up. - That's not a problem.
但丁小出租
你得答应我们一个条件 才能给你
OK, you can have this on one condition.
再也不赌博了
You never gamble again.
好好 我不赌了 给我
OK, I won't. Give, give.
你要发誓 从今天起
You must swear that from now on
过健康的生活
you will lead a wholesome life.
早餐不能喝太多酒
You will stick to a modest range of breakfast wines.
上桌吃饭至少用一套刀叉
At table, you will use at least a knife and a fork.
并且自此再不沾染
And your hand will fondle
扑克牌 骰子 或者赌马
not card nor dice nor the gelding.
好好 我发誓 能快给我吗
OK, OK. I swear! Can you come on?
再过20分钟
I've got about 20 minutes
我的残躯就得住在纸板箱里了
from scratching my stumps in a cardboard box.
我不得不说 你刚才太棒了
Can I just say you were fantastic back there?
-是吗 没有 你才牛 -不 是你牛
- Really? No, you were the star. - No, you were.
我说"河边那个著名的大钟叫什么来着"
When I said, "What's that big, famous clock by the river?"
-然后你说 -我说"是啊 大奔钟嘛"
- And you said... - I said, "Yeah, yeah. You know, Big Bill."
太经典了
That was class.
你 别搞砸了 知道吗 装得正常点
And you, don't blow it, OK? Just act casual.
"摇钱树"可不是徒有虚名的
They don't call me The Gold Mine for nothing.
19980 两万 全了
19,980, 20,000. All there.
你这都是哪儿来的
Where'd you get it all from?
我换了一匹马押
Oh, I broke my streak.
正好走运了
I got lucky on a horse.
那我可得注意一下 马叫什么
I'd better look out for it. What's it called?
叫什么来着
剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表