剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表
太棒了 太棒了 太棒了
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
混♥蛋♥玩意
Bastard!
-不走运啊 -不 我还好
- Bad day? - No, it's good.
就这样吧 我受够了
That's it. I've had it with this caper.
那你没下注赌自然之子在五点那场赢吧
So you haven't stuck anything on Au Naturel in the five o'clock.
没有
No.
-真遗憾 它赢定了 -是啊 是啊
- Shame. Can't lose. - Yeah, yeah.
为什么它...为什么我们赢定了
Why it can't... why can't we lose?
它喜欢软绵绵的东西
It loves the soft.
骑师这一个月来只吃薄荷味的豌豆
The jockey hasn't eaten anything but minted peas for a month
而且他差点把自己的房♥子也押上
and he's trying to put his house on the race.
押自然之子 五点那场
Au Naturel in the five o'clock.
赔率可是100比1
That's 100-1.
什么 不 算了
What? No, no.
-那你要选哪匹马 -法国派
- Which horse, then? - French Pie.
我知道 你觉得我的选择是正确的
And I know you think I've made the right decision
我从你的眼神中读出来了
because you're giving me that look.
讽刺中带着一丝欣喜 厌恶中透着一点沮丧
Wryly amused and also faintly disgusted and depressed.
给你 押法国派
There you go, French Pie.
自然之子赢了 以六个马身的优势取胜
And it's Au Naturel, Au Naturel, the winner by six lengths.
现在交给纽伯利来转播六点的比赛
And it's over to Newbury now for the six o'clock.
你怎么不听我的呢
You should have listened.
还是觉得没什么大不了的 是吧
Still, no big thing, eh?
-伯纳德 伯纳德 -伯纳德 伯纳德
- Bernard. Bernard. - Bernard. Bernard.
他真无能 根本不知道...
He's useless, he has absolutely no idea...
她用蓝笔画了一道粗线 把表格...
She drew a line with a big, blue pen down that column...
都闭嘴 谁拿着这根铅笔 谁才能说话
Silence! Nobody can speak unless they're holding...this pencil.
伯纳德 把铅笔给我吧 我有话要说
Bernard. May I have the pencil please? I wish to speak.
不行
No.
事情是这样的 今天早晨
Now, it has come to my attention this morning,
我查了查我的个人账户
while reviewing my portfolio,
发现我雇不起两名员工
that I cannot afford to pay two employees.
-什么 不行 -这不公平 因为...
-What, no... - That's not fair cos...
这一状况十分微妙
An interesting situation.
所以我决定让你们俩竞赛一周
So, what I'm prepared to do is you can have a week
各自尽其所能 向顾客推销图书
in which to sell as many books as possible.
谁卖♥♥得多 谁就留下当我唯一的店员
And whoever sells the most gets to keep the one job I am offering.
-这明显对我不公 -不公平 我会...
- It's obviously mean... - That's not fair. I would...
最重要的一点是...
And the most important point is...
这点怎么强调都不为过...每当你们见到我
whenever you see me...I really can't stress this enough...
就赶紧 把挣到的钱 都给我
you give me, immediately, all the money.
他根本不知钱为何物 你怎么能...
He has no idea what money looks like. How can you...
她把书店的经营模式全部搅乱了
She's messing up the whole system.
伯纳德 伯纳德...
Bernard, Bernard...
这不公平 你还没制定好比赛规则...
It's not fair because you haven't lay down the rules properly, I'd...
-是我先看见她的 -那老太太我要定了
- I saw her first. - The bitch is mine.
您好 想看什么书
Hi. Can I help?
我想买♥♥一本假期看的轻松读物
I'm looking for a light holiday read.
您可能会对这些感兴趣
Perhaps these may appeal.
请随意翻阅
Browse me.
本周畅销书
给我钱 快
Money. Now.
伯纳德 伯纳德
Bernard, Bernard.
明天我要去参加面试 所以书店得停业一天
It's my job interview tomorrow, so we have to shut the shop.
如果我外出的时候曼尼还能卖♥♥书就不公平了
It's not fair if Manny can sell book when I'm out.
我反对
Objection!
我赞成曼尼 书必须得卖♥♥ 钱必须得挣
Upheld. Books must be sold, money made.
你完蛋了 屋昂王 得昂荡 王荡了
You're toast. T-O-E-A-R-S-T. Toearst.
都是你的
All yours.
下一场比赛什么时候开始
What's the next race?
没了 我们要关门了
There's none. We're closing now.
我可不能现在停 我运气正旺呢
I can't stop now, I'm winning.
拜托 我们可以自己组织 你和帕特比
Come on. We'll make our own race, you against Pat.
绕大厅跑三圈
Three times around the court.
我押60英镑赌你赢 你应该比较敏捷
I'll put 60 quid on you, you look nippy.
我们要关门了
We're closing.
一向如此 不是吗
It's always the same, isn't it?
你刚走出几连败的阴霾 人家就关门
Just when you break your streak.
-会玩扑克牌吗 -不会
- D'you ever play poker? - No.
那些规则我从来都记不住
No, I can never remember the rules.
虽然... 不不
Although... No.
真遗憾 明天就有一场
Shame. There's a game tomorrow.
真的吗 在哪 远吗 近吗 在哪
Really? Where? Near? Far? Where?
就在转角 你知道但丁小出租吗
Just around the corner. You know Dante's mini-cabs?
-知道 -赚钱的好机会 早上九点
- Yeah. - It's big money. 9am.
明天见
I'll see you there.
-有谁知道怎么打牌 -我
- Who knows how to play poker? - Me.
太好了
Good... good
你来教我 我有12个小时的时间来学
You're gonna teach me. I've got 12 hours to learn.
-谁有牌 -我 在我房♥间里
- Who's got cards? - Me. I've got an old pack in my room.
太好了 你也可以玩
Good. You can play as well.
-谁还闲着 -我
- Who's doing nothing? - Me.
不错 你可以去把牌翻出来
Good. You can fetch the cards.
然后 还要我再说一遍吗
And then... I have spoken!
打牌 首先呢...
OK, the first thing about poker...
等等 我们需要威士忌
Wait. We need whisky, for a start,
像电影里那样 还有背景音乐
like in the movies. And background jazz.
你去 伙计 威士忌 音乐
You. Mr guy. Whisky, jazz.
很好 我有一张7 一张2
Right. I've got a seven, a two,
两个Q和一张9
two queens and a nine.
我有一个A
Well, I've got... an ace.
-还有 -还有一张K
- And? - And a king.
一张2和一张7
And a two. And a seven.
还有... 面包夫人
And... Mrs Bun, the baker's wife.
-我们暂且把面包夫人当一个A -我赢了
- We'll say Mrs Bun is another ace. - Hah! I win.
不 赢的是我 我有三连弹
No, I win. Three of a kind.
那是什么
What's that?
规则是
It goes like this
一对 两对 三张相同牌
a pair, two pair, three of a kind,
连续同花顺 单个同花顺
a run, a flush,
三张同点加一对 四张相同牌
full house, four of a kind,
同花顺 皇家同花顺
straight flush, royal flush.
-你怎么这么了解 -我祖父教的
- How do you know all that? - My grandad taught me.
然后祖母教会我如何出老千
Then my granny taught me how to cheat.
当然是她在里诺中弹前
Before she got shot in Reno.
教我如何出老千 这样更快一点
Teach me to cheat. It's quicker.
才没有 你必须要有两下子才行
It's not. You have to rig the deck.
-你试试 -好
- You try. - Yeah, well.
事实上 看上去很简单
That looked pretty easy, actually.
拉一下然后
Pull that and...
但丁小出租
伯纳德 你终于来啦
Bernard. In you come.
各位 这是伯纳德
Everyone, this is Bernard.
伯纳德 这是大家伙
Bernard, this is everyone.
这位是独眼米奇·斯韦恩
This is Mickey "One Eye" Swayne.
承办人琼斯
"Undertaker" Jones.
万人迷莉莉·汤普森
Lily "The Dazzler" Thompson.
纹身盲人龟毛帝
Jimmy "The Illustrated, Blind,
吉米·斯塔克波波利普斯三世
Solid Silver Bitch" Stakopopolips III.
还有 米奇耳朵戴维·史密斯
And Dave "Mouse Ear" Smith.
玩法由庄家来定
Dealer's choice.
我们玩黎巴嫩南十字
We're playing Lebanese Southern Cross.
40/80的赌注 5和2是百搭牌
40/80 the ante, fives and twos are wilds.
开牌前要轻巧一下桌子
No raising before the button.
我不想有人炫耀技术
I don't want any show-boating,
闲聊或者婆婆妈妈
no coffee-housing, no auntie's drawers.
最少三个A开始
Minimum three aces to start.
最低下注一千块 开始吧
Minimum bet one ton. Let's play.
我都不确定是否准备好了
I don't know if I'm ready for this.
只要确保我能看到你的牌就行
Just be sure I can see your cards.
-该下注的时候我会告诉你 -真的吗
- I'll tell you when to bet. - Would you?
剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表