剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表
No, no. We all need a proper chance to catch up together.
在伦敦太不方便了
It's too difficult here in London.
我可以回去看你们
Why don't I come up to you?
我能放个假 对吧 伯纳德
I could have a holiday, couldn't I, Bernard?
当然 周末休息吧 放你一周的假
Sure. Take the weekend. Take the week.
那就说定了啊
Well, it's a deal, then.
诺拉阿姨会在的 当然还有朵拉阿姨
Auntie Nora will be there. And Auntie Dora, of course.
-再见 宝贝 -再见 姆妈
- See you then, darling. - Bye, Moo-Ma.
再见
Bye.
好了 他们走了
Well, they're gone.
满意了吧
Ok?
满意了
Yeah.
想想吧 你会跟他们待一整周
Just imagine, you'll get a whole week with them,
就你一个人哦
all to yourself.
不
Noooo!
一整周 一整周 我都做了什么
A week! A week! What have I done?
谁来救救我 救救我啊
Help me! Help me!
请问*
*Pardon me, boy.
那是去往查塔努加的火车吗*
*Is that the Chattanooga choo-choo?
剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表