剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表
接着立马我就驾驶一艘西班牙帆船
and the next minute I'd be setting sail on a Spanish galleon
撞向城♥堡♥
towards a breeze block.
来吧 继续干活 -好
Mm. Come on, let's start. - Yes.
我真为你和你可爱的未婚夫高兴
I'm so happy for you and your lovely fiance.
马克
Mark.
安静 该我了
Now, speeches.
贝基 我爱你
Now, Becky... I love you.
别打断我
Don't interrupt!
听着 我们认识很久了
Look, we have known each other for a long time.
很久是什么概念
But what's time?
很久就是爱
There's no such thing, there's only love.
说了别打断
Don't interrupt!
我爱你 永远
I love you, all the time.
我很想说
I would like to say...
新娘是不说话的 新娘应该...
No, brides don't say. Brides...
吃蛋糕
Eat cake.
*像银色火焰般地燃烧*
*Burning like a silver flame*
*她是美与爱的化身*
*The summit of beauty and love*
*她的名字叫做维纳斯*
*And Venus was her name...*
曼尼·比安科 零分 看我的
Manny Bianco, nul points. My go.
喂 -你好呀呀呀呀
Hello. - Hey!!!!
你好啊
Oh, hello.
来给你听听
Just thought you'd want to hear the sound
四个大姑娘开心的声音
of four girls having the best time.
我赌你心里在流泪
Yeah, yeah, I bet you're crying on the inside.
书写得咋样 -很好 非常好
How's the book coming? - Brilliant. Very well.
弗兰 过来跳舞
Fran, come and dance!
等下 我在听伯纳德撒谎
Yeah, hang on, I'm just listening to Bernard lying!
记住了 100块 我要现钞
And remember, 100 pounds, and I want cash,
别给我自♥制♥购书券
not forged book tokens this time.
贝基 说你很开心
Becky! Tell me you're happy.
我都高兴得快死了
I'm so happy, and any more would be bad.
现在来点更好的 接下来隆重登场的是
Well, it gets better... for now is the time...
泪色人生 -不弗兰 别喝了
for Life Cry. - No, Fran, no more.
要喝 我们来玩个游戏
But yes, and we shall play a game.
别玩了 -要玩
No, no games... - Games!
还记得吗
Remember this?
我们来玩好玩的 真心话大冒险
It's time for a nice game of... Truth.
最讨厌这个游戏了
Oh, I hate that.
再吃块蛋糕你就会爱上它
Maybe you'll enjoy it more after some more cake.
不想吃了
No, no more cake, please.
游戏 蛋糕 酒 真心话
Games! Cake! Booze! Truth!
别让她得逞 干活干活 -好
We can't let her win. Come on, to work. - Right.
来来来 儿童 -书
Here we go. Er, book for... - Kids.
儿童
Kids.
好的 咱们来点头脑风暴啥的
All right, let's just, you know, get some ideas bouncing around.
疯狂点的 突破常规 -随便什么都行
Go crazy, no rules... - Yeah, sort of anything goes.
随便个毛 我说的是突破常规
No, not anything goes! I said no rules!
激发我一下 -写点
Hit me, hit me. - Right. Something...
狐狸什么的
er... with a... a fox!
不行
No.
好吧
Right. Er... Ah!
那伦敦鸽子呢
What about a London pigeon?
不行 糟透了 我怕那玩意儿
No, that's terrible, that makes me cringe. No, no, no, no.
那么 那么 那个 那个...
Something, you know, something... How about... how about...
老鼠怎么样
How about a mouse?
终于有进展了 老...鼠
Now we're getting somewhere! I'm writing down a mouse.
这只老鼠叫啥 从哪来 到哪去
Now, who is this mouse? Where is he from, where's he going?
住在哪
Where does he live?
他住在
Er, he lives... he lives...
一定要是个好地方 -他住在
This had better be good. - He lives...
最好的地方 -住在
It better be perfect. - in a...
空瓶回收站
bottle bank!
太棒了 有才
Oh-ho! Brilliant! Fabulous!
他... 会吹长号♥
Er, and, er, he... he plays the trombone!
继续 继续
Keep going.Keep going.
然后... 只吃...
And, er, he only eats...
甘草 -曼尼 有才 太有才了
liquorice! - Manny, this is solid gold. Solid gold!
他最好的朋友是只熊猫
His... his best friend is a panda!
不不不
No! No! No!
糟糕透顶 胡说八道
Awful! Bilge!
儿童毒药 你离这故事远点儿
Child poison! You stay away from the story.
我来负责情节 你可以
I'll deal with the plot. You can...
根据稿子来画图
do pictures as I hand you the pages.
画些欢快又愚蠢的东西
Something bright and idiotic.
我要和自己合写这本书
And I will co-write this with myself.
垃圾
That's rubbish!
再来
Start again!
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
很...很精彩
It's, erm, it's brilliant.
不过 1030页有点太长了吧
Er, it might be a little long at a 1,030 pages.
我们可以从避暑别♥墅♥的
Well, we could lose about a page and a half
连环事件那里删掉一页半
I suppose from the sequences in that summer house
不过其余的都不能动
but the rest is totally essential.
情节真是有趣
The plot's... interesting.
对于三至六岁的孩子来说可能有点复杂
Might be a little complex for the three to sixes.
这超级简单 不能再简单了
It's perfectly simple. It couldn't be simpler.
一个从苏联肃反运动中活下来的学者
There's the academic who survived the Stalinist purges
现在正在回忆那段时光
and is now having flashbacks to that time.
他女儿漫长而凄惨的婚姻正濒临崩溃
His daughter, whose long bitter marriage is collapsing around her,
还有个记者怀疑学者当时不在俄♥罗♥斯♥
and, and the journalist who's investigating the academic
所以展开了调查
because he suspects he was never in Russia that time,
他疯狂地爱上了学者的女儿
and he falls obsessively in love with the daughter
牺牲了自己的事业
and sacrifices his whole career to
变成了鄂木斯克的磨镜片的人...
become a lens grinder in Omsk. I mean...
有什么问题
what's the problem?
小朋友也是很有智商的嘛
I don't think we should talk down to children.
这 伯纳德 这很精彩
It's... Bernard, it's brilliant.
确实很棒 我很激动
It is. It's so good. I mean, I'm excited -
一想到大家看到它
I'm very excited about how
会是多么的激动 我就激动
excited everybody will be when they see it.
真令人激动
It is exciting.
我只有两点小小的建议
I just have two teeny-weeny suggestions for changes.
是啥 -那个...
Which are? - Well...
不要写什么...
instead of... the, er,
学者啊记者啊女儿啊
academic and the journalist and the daughter,
也许可以写写一头大象
erm, perhaps it could be about... an elephant?
一头大象 -正是
An elephant? - That's right.
懂了
I see.
另一条建议是什么
What's your other suggestion?
不要写什么苏联肃反运动啊
Well, instead of the Stalinist purges
离婚啊调查啊
and the divorce and the investigation,
可以写写...气球丢了
erm, it could be about... losing a balloon.
一头弄丢了自己的气球的大象
An elephant who loses his balloon?
没错
That's it.
实质上还是我的故事 -是的
But it will still be my story in essence? - Oh, yes.
跟我的想法一致 -全部都是
My vision. - Completely.
好的 动手吧 快来
Yes, all right, let's do that then! Come on!
瞧瞧 又是我
Oh, look, it's me again.
有了 坦尼娅 我告诉休·康迪
Here's one. Tanya, I told Hugh Conti, remember,
是你把梅毒传染给他的
that you were the one who gave him crabs.
你不会那么做的
You wouldn't do that.
你干吗那么做
Why did you do that?
他当时真的瘙痒难耐
He was really itchy!
下一个是谁
Who's next?
真不敢相信 你竟然亲了我爸
I can't believe you kissed my dad.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us
大学里偷衣服的那个是你
you were the one stealing clothes from college?
我们都吓坏了 -年轻不懂事嘛
We were freaked out! - I was young.
我的礼服还在你那儿吗
Have you still got my dress?
剧集 | 布莱克书店(2000) | 导航列表