I thank you.
让我们对Julie报以热烈掌声
Big round of applause for Julie.
-抱歉 我能拿回我的表了吗 -当然 但它在哪呢
- Excuse me. Could I have my watch back? - Of course. I wonder where it is.
我想它可能在你的口袋里 看看吧
I think it might be in your pockets. Have a look.
-我没有口袋 -你当然没有 让我戴上我的智慧帽
- I don't have any pockets. - Of course you don't. I'll put my thinking cap on.
你知道么 我想它可能在我的口袋里 看看
Do you know, I think it might be in my pocket. Have a look.
就是它
That's it...
嘿
Oi!
过来 回来
Come here! Come back!
-下山 -下山
- Down the hill. - Down the hill.
-噢 我的手指没戴对 -噢 不好意思
- Ow. My fingers aren't in right. - Oh, sorry.
如果你的手指没戴好 你就下不了山
You won't be able to go down the hill if your fingers aren't all right.
-我们要去哪 -下山
- Where are we going? - Down the hill.
-哪 -下山
- Where? - Down the hill.
-哪 -下山
- Where?. - Down the hill!
踩住踏板 握好把手 向前看
Feet on the pedals, hands on the handlebars, and look ahead.
明天你就会骑两轮车了 准备好了么 走起
And tomorrow you'll be riding a two-wheeler. Are you ready? Here we go.
噢 没事 没关系 没关系 没关系
OK, it doesn't matter. Never mind, never mind, never mind.
好了
Right.
没事 没事
It's OK, it's OK.
好了 我们蹬车车 蹬车车 笔直向前看
OK, we're pedalling, we're pedalling. Just look straight ahead.
放轻松 没事的 你在骑车呐 走起
Relax, you're gonna be fine. You're riding a bike! Here we go.
爸爸在你身边 脚放在踏板上 向前看
Daddy's with you. Just keep your feet on the pedals. Look straight ahead.
继续向前看 不错
Keep looking, that's good.
好了
OK.
你装好了吗 好了
Have you lifted it? OK.
成了 你准备好了吗 我看这回能成功
There we go. Are you ready? I reckon that'll do it.
好了么
OK?
-感觉好吗 -嗯
- Does that feel good? - Yeah.
-感觉安全吗 -嗯
- Does that feel safe? - Yeah.
就是这样 不错 不错 继续 继续 好孩子 好孩子 好孩子 干得好
That's it. That's good, that's good. Keep going, keep going. Good boy, good boy, good boy, well done!
哦 好吧 没关系 没关系
Oh, OK. Never mind, never mind.
好吧 你这回又做什么了 你都着火了 着火了啊
All right, what you've done now, you've gone on fire. You've gone on fire.
我告诉你之后咱们干什么 我们再试一次 这次试着别再着火了
I tell you what we'll do, we'll try again, and this time try not to go on fire.
我想这样会更好
I think that would be the best.
但这次不错 我得说这是你做的最好的一次了 喔噢
But it was good, though. It was the best you've done so far, I'd say. Whoa!
John 我觉得值得一提的是 Kiang至今仍是最长时间不眨眼
I think it's worth mentioning, John, that Kiang is still the holder of the world record
的世界纪录保持者
for the longest period without blinking.
2天10小时56分零45.89秒
Two days, ten hours, 56 minutes and 45. 89 seconds.
哦 我的老天 简直就是场马拉松了
Oh, goodness me. A real marathon session, that.
从中找出亮点剪辑一定很难
Must have been pretty hard to get the edited highlights out of it.
-但不眨眼跟瞪眼完全不同 对吧 -没错
- But that's very different from staring, isn't it? - Yes.
Suzanne 你还有机会 我要你注意力集中 集中 再集中
Suzanne, you are still in with a chance. I want you to focus, focus, focus.
别看我 也别看你的脚 就投入到你的动作中去
Don't look at me, don't look at your feet, just concentrate on the movement you are in,
现在去把他们都打败 感觉还好吗
and then go out and kill them, yes? Feeling good?
Justine Davis 得到一个八分和一个九分
That was Justine Davis, who gets an eight and a nine.
今晚下一个出场的是Suzanne Upingham
Next to compete tonight Suzanne Upingham.
-加油 -加油 Suzanne
- Come on! - Come on, Suzanne!
加油 Suzanne
Come on, Suzanne.