The sound of laughter drowns out the shuffling of the nervous herd.
Paddy给Fred讲了个笑话
Paddy tells a joke to Fred.
在买♥♥卖♥♥结束之后他们会在Milbourne的Ship酒吧里喝几杯
They shall drink in the Ship pub in Milbourne after the buying and selling is done.
有些人已经来过50多年了
Some of the men have been coming here for 50 years,
来这里的还有他们的父亲 他们的祖父
and their fathers and grandfathers before them.
他们来买♥♥或者卖♥♥
They come to buy,they come to sell,
听到铃♥声♥
to hear the sounding of the bell.
人们就要立刻安静下来听拍卖♥♥师进行拍卖♥♥
The auctioneer must soon be heard. Pray silence for his every word.
早上好 女士们先生们
Good morning,Iadies and gentlemen.
欢迎参加由Richard Keen先生为代表的拍卖♥♥会
Welcome to the dispersal sale on behalf of Mr Richard Keen.
很高兴看到如此多的本地顾客
Nice to see such a good company of Iocal buyers here.
起价多少 把他们赶过来 我出价400
Where would you start me for those?Put them in there. 400 I"m bid.
五号♥405 八号♥408我叫价
Five - 405. Eight - 408 I"m bid.
10号♥ 10号♥一次 叫价 12号♥ 12号♥两次 我叫价 14号♥
10,10 I"m bid. 12,12 I"m bid. 14.
414 16号♥ 18号♥ 418 20号♥叫价
414. 16,18,418. 20"s the bid.
422 22号♥ 25号♥
At 422,22,25.
448 50号♥ 50号♥两次 52号♥
At 448,50,50,52.
现在叫价482 就这样了吗
?ê482 is the bid. I"m part of the way there.
现报价482法郎 还有人更高吗
£482 is the bid. I’m part of the way there.
85 好 485了 先485法郎
85,485. 485...
继续 该你出价了
Go on. Back you go now.
出价500法郎 508 加10 我加10
At £500 I’m bid. 508,10,I’m bid 10.
有个新面孔出现了 加价92 95 600法郎了 先报价600法郎 602 602
A fresh face now,92,95,£600. £600 is the bid. 602,602.
605 605了
605,605.
614 加价16 加价18
614,16. 16 I’m bid,18 I’m bid.
现在出价已达618 我要落锤了 成交价618
And there we go now,at 618. I’m part of the way,at 618.
618 成交
There we are,at 618.
喂 喂
Two,two.
村里有个姑娘叫小芳
Name Rio.
-村里有个姑娘叫小芳 -小芳
- Name Rio. - Rio.
预备唱
Name Rio.
# 村里有个姑娘叫小芳 长得好看又善良
# Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand...
355 谢谢
Three fifty,please.
好了 非常感谢 女士们先生们 我们的新闻发布会正式开始了
OK,Thx very much,ladies and gentlemen. We’re about to start our press conference.
Hooper和Martin先生今天都非常累了 我们今天就只作一些简单的提问吧 好吗 谢谢
Mr Hooper and Mr Martin are extremely tired and we'II only be asking a few questions now. OK? Thank you very much.
Martin先生 Martin先生
Mr Martin. Mr Martin.
Martin先生 你对你的人生感到过恐惧吗
Mr Martin,were you ever afraid for your Life?
呃 披头士乐队当然没有当着我的面嗑过药
Well,the Beatles certainly never took drugs in front of me.
我一直都强烈反感吸毒的场景
I was always vehemently against the drugs scene,
尤其是药效大的 像海♥洛♥因♥ 致幻药之类的
particularly the heavier stuff,heroin,LSD.
但我们在工作室的时候 这些小伙子会窜去厕所十来分钟
But when we were in the studios,the Iads would nip off to the loo for ten minutes,
吸点料 回来的时候笑得很诡异
smoke a bit of pot,come back wreathed in smiles,
还是那种笑得咯吱咯吱的 然后我们会继续录音
there'd be some giggling,and then we'd carry on.
但是总的来说 我会睁一只眼闭一只眼
But generally,I tended to turn a blind eye.
Mattin先生
Mr Martin.
你觉得你的释放是代表一种积极转向西方的态度
Do you think your release represents a positive shift towards the West,
亦或只是一种炒作呢
or was it just a publicity stunt?
我从来没有理解过那些针对Ringo鼓乐的批评
I never really understood the criticisms against Ringo's drumming.
对我来说 他是个有创造力并且非常强大的鼓手
For me,he was an inventive and powerful player.
你只要听听那些旋律 比如 我想想 明日未知
You only have to Iisten to some tracks Iike,I don’t know... "Tomorrow Never Knows",
嘿 朱迪 草莓园 我可以继续举例子 这绝对是我才有的绝技
"Hey Jude","Strawberry Fields"... I could go on,absolute tour de force.
Hooper先生 现在你被释放了
Mr Hooper. Now that you’re free,
你觉得你被捕为人♥质♥是出于政♥治♥原因还是个人原因
do you view your having been taken hostage as more of a political or a personal issue?
那么 最开始时候的反馈是这样子的
Well,the feedback at the beginning of...
好了 别这样 冷静点
Well,you just go with it,you can always go with it.
如果不行的话 这段被放在开头的话 你可以剪掉
If it’s no good,if it’s at the beginning of the song,you can cut it off later.
-Hooper先生 -小野洋子是我最喜爱的明星
- Mr Hooper... - Yoko Ono was one of my favourite people.
我指的是 只要John跟她在一起很开心 我也就很开心
I mean,as Iong as John was happy with her,I was happy with her.
我知道你们累了 我也知道你们很强大
I know you’re tired. I know you’re strong.
我知道我们只有七个人 他们有9000个
I know we are but seven and they are 9,000.
我也知道我胯下的是小马驹
And I know I have a tiny pony.
但是 它再小也是苏格兰马驹
Well,it may be a tiny pony,but it’s a Scottish pony,
我是苏格兰人 我的心是自♥由♥的 我将为自♥由♥而战
and I am Scottish and free,and I will always be free.
任何妄图夺走我自♥由♥之身之人 都不会得逞
Anyone that seeks to take away my freedom will never do so,
也许今日我即将死去 伴随着我的小马驹儿 但我永不向英格兰低头
for I may die today,along with my tiny pony,but I will never bow to English rule.
所以 请跟随我吧 跟随我小马驹儿的蹄印
So follow me! Follow in the hoofprints of my tiny pony
为了苏格兰 为了自♥由♥
for Scotland and for freedom!
加油啊 Siggy
Come on,Siggy!
肃静
Quiet,please.
好吧 这是今天的第一个白♥痴♥
Well,that's the first idiot of the day.
双方都没有眨眼 不相上下
No blinking,so it remains all square.
让我们来近镜头看看Kampagnola的对手吧
Let's go to the stare-cam to see what Kampagnola has to deal with.
嚯嚯嚯
Ho ho ho.
快看 多可怕的情景
Look at that. It's a fearsome sight.
看看这双眼睛的眼波等级
Look at the level of concentration in those eyes.
是啊
Yes.
我敢肯定有部分意大利人现在在说 我受够这个比赛了
I'm sure there's a part of the Italian now saying,"I've had enough of this. "
但是他肯定是没钱看我们比赛才会有这种想法的
But of course he can 't afford to think like that now.
David 是我我肯定受不了坐在这货的对面
I certainly wouldn 't like to be in his place,David.
这一回合Kampagnola要怎么回击呢
What can Kampagnola do to combat this attack?
哦 这个么 John 这个时候他肯定在深深地思考
Oh,well,John,he'll be digging very deep at the moment,
该如何调动他的所有细胞来对Spatsky进行反击
calling on all his resources to combat this onslaught from Spatsky.
但他坚持得非常不错了
But he is holding up very well...
很遗憾要打断你 John 我觉得Kampagnola开始出汗了
Sorry to interrupt you,John. I think Kampagnola 's starting to sweat.
是的 真的啊 开赛9分钟之后Kampagnola终于感到压力了
Yes,there it is. The pressure's starting to get Kampagnola after nine minutes,
就在你说他还坚持地如何如何好了的时候
just as you were saying how well he was holding up.
Spatsky开始掌握更多主动权了
Spatsky's gaining the initiative
保持眼力将对Alessandro来说非常重要
and it will be important for Alessandro to maintain his concentration.
他知道他落后了 但他是个勇士
He'll know he's behind,but he's a gutsy campaigner,
他肯定 我觉得 会出招了
and he certainly,I would think,will have something left.
-是的 出招了 -是的 难以置信啊 Davide
- Yes,there it is. - Yes,incredible,David.
Spatsky出的这招万万没有想到啊
Spatsky produced an attack from nowhere when we were least expecting it.
这是给年轻人观摩的绝好案例啊
Great example for any young people watching.
是的 比赛还未结束 Kampagnola的回击将成为下节的看点
Well,it's not over yet,John. It'll be interesting to see how Kampagnola responds.
今天天气真好啊
Such a beautiful day.
花♥园♥真美腻
The gardens are lovely.
主的福泽包围着她们
"And the glory of the Lord shone round about them."
也是在这样一个美腻吉祥的日子 我投入了主的怀抱
It was on a day such as this that I decided to join the religious life.
我还是个孩子的时候 我被放在肯特郡的阿姨家照顾
When I was a child I was put into care with my aunt in Kent.
她是相当严厉的人 我在那里很不开心
She was a rather cruel woman and I was not happy there.
她的丈夫 一个樵夫 很不幸的出柜了 你懂这个意思吧
Her husband,a woodcutter,had sadly taken to the bottle,and as you know...
哦 为什么啊
Oh,why was that?
为什么并不重要
It’s not important why.
我的童年幽长而又不幸 有一个下午 我走进了森林
My days were Iong and unhappy,and one afternoon I was walking in a forest
我遇见了教友Francis
and I met Brother Francis.
-他是个相当老的人 或者至少 -打断一下 这是你的姨夫?
- He was a rather old man,or at least... - I’m sorry. This is your uncle?
不是 这是我 这是弟弟(教友)Francis
No,this was my... This is Brother Francis.
哦
Oh.
他和我谈心谈了好几个小时 他拥有我在人群里闻所未闻的智慧
He spoke to me for several hours,and he had a wisdom I have rarely come across in men.
原谅我再打断一下 Dominic教友 我有些迷糊了 你刚说你是和你阿姨住在一起的
Forgive me,Brother Dominic. I’m confused. You said you’d gone to live with your aunt...
忘记什么阿姨啊姨夫的 这些都不是重点
Forget about the aunt and uncle. It’s not the important part.
-但你是不是说他是你的弟弟了 -是
- But did you say that he was your brother? - Yes.
没有啊 没 抱歉 他不是我兄弟 我的兄弟在我母亲生他时难产两个人一起死掉了
No,no,sorry. He was not. My brother,I’m afraid,died with my mother at birth.
这就是你为什么和你阿姨住在一起了
Which is why you went to live with your aunt.
-不 是的是的 就是这样 -这就对了
- No. Yes,that’s it. - Right.
-原谅我 我只是想听得明白一点 -当然 是的
- Forgive me. I just want to get it clear. - Of course,yes.
-这只是 呃 Francis教友 -嗯
- It’s just,um... Brother Francis... - Mm.
好吧 我们倒带一下 你当时15岁
Well,work back. Mere child of 15...
哦 我记得我记得
Oh,I have it,I have it.
Francis教友跟我讲上帝 这个世界
Brother Francis spoke to me of God and the world,
-有许多哲学家和艺术家 并且 -很抱歉一直打断你
- of great philosophers and artists,and... - Sorry to keep bothering you...
当他说话的时候 对我来说 好像鸟儿停止了欢唱
As he spoke... it seemed to me the birds themselves stopped singing
以更好地倾听他的美言
so as to better hear him speak.
你太特么逗了
That’s brilliant.
为了倾听他的美言
"To hear him speak."
哦 对不起
Oh,I’m sorry.
呃
Um...
当他结束谈话的时候
And when he had finished speaking,
我感到了一种前所未有的宁静和平和
I felt a sense of serenity and peace that I have not felt before or since.
从那个时候开始 谢谢
And from that moment... Thank you.
从那个时候开始 我决定像Francis教友那样将我的生命献给上帝