From that moment I decided to be Iike Brother Francis and dedicate my life to God.
哦 对啊 哦 就该如此
Oh,right. Oh,that’s it.
太对了
Oh.
这个故事棒极了
That was a great story.
Bill 这不是普通的逆转录病毒
This is no ordinary retrovirus,Bill.
我向上帝发誓 这东西就跟有智商一样 每次有丝分♥裂♥都能适应新的菌株
I swear to God,it’s like it knows. The mitogens are adapting with every new strain.
如果它突破隔离 就能吞噬整个地球
If it breaches quarantine,it will engulf the planet.
我们必须找到可以入侵该病毒 并可以复♥制♥的的抗体
We have to locate an antibody that can replicate with aggression,
不然我们面对的就是能毁灭地球的超级杀手
or we are facing a global killer.
-还有多少时间 -最多五个礼拜就要全境扩散了
- What sort of timescale? - Five weeks maximum contagion.
-我们必须加快进度 -我知道
- We have to work fast. - I know.
也许我们明天得10点钟就来上班了
Perhaps we should come in at 10 tomorrow.
不行 有人给我搬了个沙发 这事我不能耽搁
No,someone’s delivering a sofa. I can’t put it off.
-我不想一个人来研究室 -明天就礼拜五了 也算是周末了
- I don’t want to work on my own. - Tomorrow’s Friday,so that’s the weekend.
-我们为什么不定在周一呢 -周一早上
- Why not just make it Monday? - Monday morning.
不了 中午吧 周一赖赖床感觉就是不一样
No,midday. It’s nice to have a lie-in on Mondays.
我喜欢赖床
I Iike a Iie-in.
-那就两个礼拜后见了 小伙伴 -拜拜
- See you in two weeks then,lads. - Bye!
大家 能听我说两句吗 谢了
Everyone,can I have your attention please? Thank you for your patience.
我想你们都知道这是关于办公室经理的通知
I think you know what this is about the office manager.
决议已经出来了 是Tom Henderson
A decision has been reached and it is Tom Henderson.
-不会吧 -哦 不要啊 不要他啊
- No way! - Oh,no,not him.
-你在开玩笑吧 -这家伙是个卑鄙的人
- You must be joking. - The guy is a wanker!
好啦 我知道他不是众望所归之人 但是董事会觉得Tom Henderson
OK,I know he’s not a popular decision,but the board felt that Tom Henderson...
-不要啊 -哦哦 不要是他啦
- No way! - Oh,no,not him.
-你在开玩笑吧 -这家伙是个卑鄙的人
- You must be joking. - The guy is a wanker!
我知道你们在想什么 但Mary Wilkinson和Tom Henderson两人势均力敌
I hear you,but it was a close call. It was between Mary Wilkinson and Tom Henderson.
-不要啊 -哦哦 不要是他啦
- No way! - Oh,no,not him.
-你在开玩笑吧 -这家伙是个卑鄙的人
- You must be joking. - The guy’s a wanker!
我们秉着公正原则 决定Tom Henderson
We decided fairly and squarely that Tom Henderson...
-不要啊 -哦哦 不要是他啦
- No way! - Oh,no,not him.
-你在开玩笑吧 -这家伙是个卑鄙的人
- You must be joking. - The guy’s a wanker!
我个人比较偏向Tom Harvester
I personally would have preferred Tom Harvester.
哦 不要
Oh,no...
但经过多次讨论 尤其是跟我的领导商量之后
But after a lot of discussion,particularly with my senior colleagues,
我们确实觉得Tom Henderson
we did feel that Tom Henderson...
-不要啊 -哦哦 不要是他啦
- No way! - Oh,no,not him.
-你在开玩笑吧 -这家伙是个卑鄙的人
- You must be joking. - The guy’s a wanker!
我知道你们中绝大部分都喜欢Tom Benderson
I do realize that most of you would have preferred Tom Benderson.
-哦 不要是他啊 -他说的是Tom Benderson
- Oh,no,not him... - He said Tom Benderson.
哦 是的 我以为他说的是Tom Henderson
Oh,right. I thought he said Tom Henderson.
-不要啊 -哦哦 不要是他啦
- No way! - Oh,no,not him.
-你在开玩笑吧 -这家伙是个卑鄙的人
- You must be joking. - The guy’s a wanker!
我不想再多说什么了 但是原本结果还要糟糕
I don’t want to have to say any more,but it could have been worse.
-原本定的是Mandy Ward -【况且况且况且况且】
- It could have been Mandy Ward. - Hocter,hocter,hocter.
你开车开得开心吗 我好累哦
Are you happy doing the driving? I’m knackered.
开车的一直是我啊
I always do the driving.
哦 是挺伤身的
Oh,that must have hurt.
那辆车真漂亮 就那辆路虎 看见没
That's nice,that new Rover,isn't it?
-Bob要买♥♥一辆路虎 -哪个Bob
- Bob's got one of those. - Bob who?
同事
Bob at work.
-我们要怎么加油啊 -哦 你 放开我
- How are we doing for petrol? - Oi,you. Get off me.
-没油了就快 -你玩这个
- Empty,nearly. - You can have this one.
喂 你们俩 安静一会儿
Oi! Keep it quiet,you two.
-放开我 -放开
- Get off me! - Get off!
-安静 -别啊
- Quiet! - Stop it.
还有一个小时就要到家看 都冷静点 坐回你们的位置
We'II be home in half an hour. Just cool it,will you? Go back to your side.
Jordan 话不说第二遍 放开你弟弟
Jordan! I won't tell you again,leave him alone!
-不是我 -不许顶嘴
- Ain't me! - Don't answer back.
-走开 -够了
- Get off! - Right,that's it.
Paula 你来开
Paula,take the wheel.
-发生了什么 -我什么都没做
- What's going on? - I didn't do anything.
你一整天都尽干这事了 坦白说很气人
You've been doing this all day and it's frankly irritating!
-是他干的 -管你是谁干的
- It's him! - I don't care who it is.
-你们两个能不能都消停一会 -别太严厉了
- Will you both just stop it? - Don't be too hard.
是他 他打我腿打了很重一下
It's him. He whacked me right in the leg.
-你打他了 -因为他打我了
- Did you hit him? - Because he hit me.
-你打他了 -是他挑起的
- Did you hit him? - He started it.
-是Patrick先开始的 -你等下 明明是你
- Patrick started it. - You wait,you!
别回答你父亲 闭嘴
Don't answer your father back. Just shut up!
-你为什么也插♥进♥来了 -我会的 把Jordan弄到前面去
- Why don't you come and sort it out,Paula?. - I will. Send Jordan up.
-Jordan 起来到前面去开车 -为什么不是我
- Jordan,get up there and drive the car. - Why can't I?.
别再抱怨了
Don't start whining again.
你今天一直在抱怨 你们在奶奶家就一直这样
You've been whining all day long. You were whining all day at Grandma's.
你为啥非得这么做
Why do you have to do it?.
-因为 -因为你一整天都在抱怨
- Because... - Because you whine all the time.
怎么了 你打他了吗
What's going on? Did you hit him?.
-你不能打人知道不 -我知道 但是我没打人
- You're not supposed to hit people. - No,but I didn't do it.
-我看见你打人了 -别撒谎啊
- I saw you do it. - Don't tell lies.
-现在 跟他道歉 -但是他打我了
- Now,you go and apologise to him. - But he hit me.
到前面去道歉 Jordan请看路
Go up the front and say sorry. Jordan,keep your eyes on the road,please.
-跟你哥哥说对不起 -我不要
- Say sorry to your brother. - I don't want to.
-现在立刻马上 -快说
- Now! - Do it.
-对不起 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's all right.
-他接受了你的道歉 -别说话
- He gets it from you. - Oh,be quiet.
你给他灌满了巧克力 你也想要吗
You fill him with chocolate,and what do you expect?.
-拜托 -什么都别做了
- Oh,come on! - I didn't do anything!
-那不公平 -为什么我什么都没做错就惩罚我
- That's not fair! - Why punish me when I didn't do anything?.
-贱♥人♥ -你说什么
- Bitch. - What did you say?.
你说了什么 你 说 了 什 么
What did you say?. What... did... you... say?.
-别打我 噢 -你最好在后面保持安静
- Don't hit me. Ow! - You'd better be quiet back there!
-他叫我贱♥人♥ -我在我在专心开车 你听见没
- He called me a bitch! - I'm trying to concentrate,you hear me?.
我不能像在后面似的一直和你吵架
I can't do that with you bickering at the back.
克制在游戏中焦虑的方法
..measures that have helped to curb this worrying problem of drugs in the game.
我应该能猜到是
I would guess that...
David 我在这里必须打断你了 我觉得你在比赛中获得了进步
David,I must stop you there. I think we're seeing some developments in the match.
是的 从Kampagnola学到一些头部技巧
Yes,some head movements from Kampagnola.
标志着他的挑战被削弱了 他有麻烦了
Signs that his challenge is beginning to weaken. He's in trouble.
现在Kampagnola又开始焦虑了
And Kampagnola has started to sweat again.
是的
Yes.
我觉得他自己知道他在落后 压力真的已经显现出来了
I think he'll know he's down. The pressure really now beginning to tell.
Spatsky正要把Kampagnola打败
And Spatsky just pummelling Kampagnola into submission.
David Kampagnola还有办法扳回一局吗
David,is there any way back for Kampagnola?.
John 他真的是有麻烦了 他在巨压之下有溃败之势
He's certainly in trouble,John. He's cracking under the pressure now.
绝对就是那个头部的移♥动♥ 我真的不能忍♥受他因为这个被打败
Definite head movements. I really can 't see him pulling out of this.
他很快就不行了 他就快输了
He's weakening fast. He's all over the place.
Spatsky把那个意大利人打的投降了
Spatsky pummelling the Italian into submission.
真是不屈不挠啊 Spatsky好不讲情理
Unrelenting,ruthless aggression from Spatsky.
他为Kampagnola的抵抗政策流汗了
He's tearing Kampagnola 's tattered defences apart.
折磨他而且丝毫没有任何怜悯
Grinding his man down and showing absolutely no mercy.
还会持续多久 看看他现在是多难熬
How much longer can this last? Look how ungainly he looks now.
他一点点的溃败了 你一定很同情他
He's falling apart piece by piece. You've got to have sympathy for the man.
Spatsky一定是赢了 能看到这么壮观的比赛真的太幸运了
Credit must go to Spatsky. It's been an honour to witness this spectacular match.
而且Spatsky是一个真正的大♥师♥ 实力雄厚
And a real master in Spatsky. Such true quality.
还有谁能打败他吗
Will this man ever be beaten?.
让我们现在看看他 他还要战斗下去 人群已经开始沸腾了
Look at him now. He's going down fighting and the crowd are going wild.
他动了 他输了 他输了
There he goes. He's gone,he's gone.
Kampagnola眨眼睛了而且比赛也结束了 全部都结束了
Kampagnola blinks and it comes to an end. It's all over.
Spatsky 保持了他在世界上的霸主地位
Spatsky has retained his world title in masterful fashion.
这决赛真流弊(现在是1976年 毛主席即将去世)
What a classic final this has been.
窈窕淑女
# Uptown girl
你住在世界顶尖的住♥宅♥
# You've been Iiving in an uptown world
不要费力唱歌♥了
Don't try to sing.
火热的大腿让我尖叫
# Hot legs make me scream and shout
我爱你 亲爱的 哦 哦 哦 哦
# I love you,honey,oh-oh oh-oh
你已经这么虚弱了 请不要再费力唱歌♥了
PIease,you are so weak. Don't try to sing.
发射
# Jet!
哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦
# Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
发射
# Jet!
哦 哦
# Oh-oh...
不要