Maybe then I'll have more luck in finding my perfect,you know,partner, whatever.
-所以我想试试找个截然不同的 -好的
- So I think the absolute opposite. - OK.
嗯 我是说 我父母在我七岁的时候就分开了
Mm. I mean, my parents split up when I was about seven years old,
但他们分了手至今还是朋友 我从不把这作为正面教材 但是有些人会 不说这个了 太严肃的话题了
but they're friends now and I've never used it as a crutch. Some do. Anyway, heavy, heavy.
我看你对Harley-Davidsons有兴趣啊
I see you're interested in Harley-Davidsons.
Harley-Daividson是一款高档摩托车的牌子
是啊 这是生活的一种方式 这就是生活 真的
Yeah, it's a way of life. It's what it's all about, really.
我爱那种对某些事情的执着 这样你就可以把生活的重心放在它身上了
I love that idea of having something that's like a focus, and you can just live that way.
-就是这样没错 你骑上车就走 -你今天骑车来的吗
- That's it. You get on a bike and go. - D'you have it here?
你如果能载我回家那真是感激不尽 我原本想打车的
I'd love it if you could give me a lift home, cos I was gonna get a cab.
没问题啊 我送你回家 到时进门喝杯咖啡什么的
Yeah, I'll give you a lift. Come in for a coffee or something.
-我很乐意 -好极了
- I'd love to. - Yeah, lovely.
你知道么 我刚刚发现我很嫉妒那些不吸烟的人
And I just found myself becoming really envious of nonsmokers, you know?.
我讨厌指尖上的烟味 我试过各种各样的方法来矫正了 我真的想戒烟
I hate the smell of tobacco on my fingertips. I've tried every self-help book. I wanna quit.
-所以你想试试看催眠 -嗯哼
- So you thought you'd give hypnotism a go? - Hm.
-很明智 -但我还是得说我挺紧张的
- Very wise. - But I am a bit nervous, I have to say.
别紧张放轻松 绝对药到病除
No need to be.No need to be.Very straightforward.
你只要...
Just...
你在这张沙发上放松地躺一会
Lie back comfortably on the couch for a second for me.
好了 现在把你所有的注意力集中在我的领结上
That's it, and focus all your attention on my bow tie.
-你现在还想抽烟么 -实话实说 还有点儿想
- Still feel like smoking? - I do a little bit, to be honest.
有点想抽烟的欲望么 没关系 请稍等一会儿
Bit of a craving? Yeah? Never mind, bear with me a moment.
呃 好吧
Uh, right.
你好 Laura 你能请Peter进来一下么 谢谢
Laura, hi. Could you ask Peter to step in for a minute, please?.
他是我的同事
That's my colleague.
你好Peter 这是Philips女士 我已经尝试过领结催眠了 但她还是挺想抽烟的
Peter, hi. Mrs Phillips. I've tried the bow tie, and she's still rather interested in smoking.
-我在想你能不能试一下 -当然没问题 你好
- I wondered if you could have a go. - Yeah, sure. Hi.
坐好了 放轻松 看着我的眼睛
Stay seated. Just relax and look into my eyes.
现在感觉怎么样 你还是想抽烟吗
How about that? Do you still feel like smoking?
我还是心里痒痒的
There is still a bit of craving there.
-我想我应该把Tim叫来 你觉得可以么 -好主意
- What I'll do is I'll bring Tim in, shall I? - Good idea.
我会叫来Tim Rowlands 我得说明他是个挺邪的催眠师
I'll bring in Tim Rowlands, and I should point out he is an evil hypnotist.
-哦 -所以
- Right. - So...
-Tim -怎么了
- Tim? - Yeah?
-你能进来下吗 -当然
- Can you come in here a second? - Sure.
-嗨 这是Philips女士 -你好
- Hi. This is Mrs Phillips. - Hello.
她对催眠有种神奇的免疫能力
She is extraordinarily resistant to hypnotism,
所以我在想你是不是能试一下 她想戒烟
and I wondered if you could have a go. She wants to give up smoking.
没问题 我试一下 你已经知道我是个挺邪的催眠师了吧
Right. I'll give it a try. You do know I'm an evil hypnotist?
-是的 -好的 那就没问题了
- Yeah. - OK, fine.
那么 你现在躺下放松身体 我们来看看有什么能做的 好吗
Well, if you'd just like to lay back and relax, we'll see what we can do. OK?
现在你感觉到了一阵一阵的倦意
Now, you're feeling sleepy, sleepy.
一阵一阵的倦意袭来
Very, very sleepy.
当你醒来的时候你就已经不再想吸烟了
Now, when you awake you will no longer crave cigarettes.
好的 现在我问你 现在你想来一根烟吗
OK. Now, would you care for a cigarette?
不想了
No.
成功了 催眠成功了
It worked! It worked!
那就这样吧
OK?
看看 这真是一场势均力敌 难分伯仲的比赛
Well, what a delicately poised match we have here.
前四个小时真是稍纵即逝啊
The first four hours have really zipped by.
到现在为止两位大♥师♥仍然都没有让步
So far both masters haven 't given an inch,
但是我有种很强烈的预感 平静的表面下是暗流涌动杀机四伏啊
but there's a keen anticipation that there's an attack lurking somewhere in the pipeline.
它将从哪个选手哪儿决出呢 现在还真是不分上下啊
Which player will it come from? It's absolutely neck and neck here,
-因此这比赛给观众带来了超凡的视觉享受 -噢 这比赛真精彩
- and that makes for fantastic viewing. - Oh, good game this one.
噢 Richard Gere今天来到了现场观看
Oh, Richard Gere among the crowd today!
Richard Gere是著名美国电影演员,代表作有《军官与绅士》等。
给
There!
我亲爱的哥哥 当一个人面对这样的局面该怎么启口呢
My dear brother, what is one to say in a situation like this?
你明天就将被执行死刑了 我再也见不到你了
You are to be executed tomorrow and I shall never see you again.
我回忆起童年的点点滴滴
I remember so many things from our childhood,
特别是那首我们过去常唱的歌♥
especially the song we used to sing.
呃 咳 咳 呃 咳 咳 额 诶 咳
# Uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh
呃 咳 咳 呃 咳 咳 额 诶 咳
# Uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh
呃 咳 咳 呃 咳 咳 额 诶 咳 呃 咳 咳 呃 咳 咳 额 诶 咳
# Uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh Uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh...
呃 咳 咳 呃 咳 咳 额 诶 咳 呃 咳 咳 呃 咳 咳 额 诶 咳
# Uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh Uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh...
我们曾唱过很多别的歌♥ 但我最喜欢的将永远会是这一首
There were other songs we used to sing, but my favourite was always:
呃 咳 咳 呃 咳 咳 额 诶 咳 呃 咳 咳 呃 咳 咳 额 诶 咳
# Uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh Uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh
呃 咳 咳 呃 咳 咳 额 诶 咳
# Uh huh-uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh
爱你的妹妹 Emily
Your loving sister, Emily.