噢 嗯
Oh! OK.
嗯 好 成 行
Yeah, OK. Yeah. OK.
嗯 好 不 听着
Yeah, right. No. OK, look...
我做着手术呢 Bob 再不走就要出人命了
I'm doing an operation.I do have to go, Bob.
下次再...嗯 好
Let's... Yeah, OK.
Grey摔倒了 我必须得...好 嗯
Dr Grey's fallen. I've... yeah. OK.
嗯
OK.
我
I...
嗯哼 嗯
OK. Well...
嗯 好 我要去...
OK. Right, let me...
嗯 我...拜拜 我得 好了就先这样 拜拜
OK, I'm... Bye-bye.I do... Bye-bye. Bye-bye. Bye-bye.
那什么 我得...
No... Yeah... I've...
嗯 好 不 这...
Right. OK. No. Um...
是啊 她 额 她死了吗 对 她死了
Right, yes, she's, um...No, she's dead, I think. She's dead.
她死了 我们失去她了
She's gone, we've lost her.
不 我现在有空讲电♥话♥了 你说吧
No, I can talk now. It's fine.
真的假的 我还在想...
Did you?Well I was wondering, but...
对 嗯 听我说...嗯
Yeah, OK.Well, listen, let me... Yeah.
没错 嗯哼
OK. Yeah.
双方都在等待时机 企图在对手的防守上打开一个缺口
Both players biding their time, waiting to exploit a chink in their opponent's defence.
Uzliam毫不退让 这叫一个风雨不动安如山啊
Uzliam hasn 't budged one inch. Impassive.
噢 我就说嘛 最讨厌盯人比赛中出现的这些幺蛾子了
Oh, I say! That's something we don 't expect to see at staring.
总有些想搏出位的人企图把我们严肃的盯人比赛挤下头条
Attention-seeker trying to steal the headlines from the serious business of staring.
厉害啊刚才那招 酷炫拽叼霸天
Extraordinary, that was.Absolutely extraordinary.
看看这两位选手那专注的神情 这就叫专业素养
Look at the concentration on the players' faces. Pure professionalism.
眼睛都不带眨一下的 刚才有个家伙把他的...
Not a flicker. Not a flicker. There was a fellow standing there with his, uh...
额 我们该怎么说 "那玩意"露在外面 但两位选手依旧目不斜视
Well, what can you call it?... hanging out,and they didn 't budge an inch.
说到那些家伙 不得不承认这次警♥察♥行动得够及时
Talking the boys.You've got to say the boys in blue,the police, acted very promptly.
好了 这场比赛的结果就是这样了
And that's the last that spectator will see of this match.
没错
Yeah.
在看体育项目时总有人在想 接下来会发生什么呢
Doubtless pop up on a "what happened next?" in some sports programme.
那么 接下来是见证奇迹的时刻
Extraordinary stuff.
女士 放心吧 你会没事的
It's all right, madam.Everything's going to be fine.
现在请你小心地走到我这里来 好样的
Now just make your way to me nice and easy,there's a good girl.
快到了 快到了 你还好吧
Nearly there, nearly there.Are you all right?.
快了快了 抱紧 抱紧了 快到了
Not long to go.Hold tight. Hold tight. Nearly there.
噢 你真勇敢
Oh, you're a brave girl.
好 就到了 就到了 很好 你很勇敢 我们到了
Yeah, nearly there. Nearly there. Well done,you're a brave girl. There we go.
-你没事吧 -亲 你还好吧
- Are you all right?. - Are you OK, love?.
-上面很呛吧 -是
- That must have been quite toxic. - It was.
-你有没有吸入烟雾 -没有
- Is there any smoke in your lungs?. - No.
-我一路抱着她从顶上下来哟 -看到了 干得好
- I carried her from the top. - I saw you, it was really good.
-亲 你没事吧 -应该没事吧
- Are you all right, love?. - Yeah, I think so.
那些马术骑手把我救出来了
Those show-jumpers, they saved me.
show-jumper是指马术障碍赛的选手
最好的做法应该是等我们消防队员来 那些人根本不知道他们在做什么
Look, it really is best to wait for us.They don't know what they're doin', them lot,you see.
嘿 你们几个 别动
Oi! Oi! No!
滚开
Get off there!
-(消防员)让我们过去啊 -(马术骑手)放着我来
- (fireman) Let us through. - (show-jumper) We'll do it.
你走开啊 哪凉快哪呆着去 你们俩快滚
No, you go away! You just get off!Just... both of you...
-我们救过人的 -关我毛事啊 受不了你们了
- We've done it before. - I don't care, I've had enough of this.
听见没 滚蛋啊
Look, just go away!
关我屁事 我只想你们有多远滚多远啊 别帮倒忙了
I don't care. Look, I want you to go. You're just trouble!
兄弟 让他们退后 退到车的后面去
Yeah, get 'em back, mate.Back behind the cars.
砖墙要塌了 把他们带走 继续退
There's falling masonry.Get 'em out of there, go on!
水压变低了
I'm losing pressure!
这他妈...你干什么呢
What the...?Oi!
-我想调节水压来着 -别动啊
- I'm trying to adjust the pressure. - Just leave it!
-漏水了 -干♥你♥毛线事 滚啊
- It's dripping. - It doesn't matter! Get away!
退散退散
Just clear off!
-你在干嘛 这门锁住了 我要砍开它才行
- What are you doing?. - It's locked. I'll have to go in with this.
疼
Ow!
-需要我帮你一起拿斧头吗 -我特么不需要 求你们快走开啊
- Do you want me to hold the axe for you?. - No, I don't! Just go away.Could you just move back and go away.
你们真棒 简直不能再棒了
You're doing such a good job.You know,such a good job.
谢了 但是你们最好还是过去那边吧
Thanks for that,but you have to go over there.
待在消防车后面 就在左面 看见没 你们看啊
Behind the fire engine, just to the left of it.You see?Look!Look!
你们去那待着吧 快去 给跪了
That's where you have to go,and go now. Go now. Honestly.
不需要 特么快给老子滚
No! Just go away!Just go away!
好吧 你过来搭把手吧 火快灭了 不是所有人 一个就够了
All right,come one and give us a hand.It's nearly out. Not all of you, just one of you.
就你吧 高高瘦瘦的那个 过来 叫什么名字
You, tall skinny lad, come here.What's your name?
-我叫Chris -什么
- Chris. - What?.
-我叫Chris -好的 Chris 过来 拿住
- Chris. - Chris, right, come round, get a hold.
来 拿稳了
Come on. Get hold of that.
别转头 专注点 看着啊 看好了水要往哪射
No, keep your eye on the job. Keep your eye on the job. Look where... Look where you're at.
别 别这样玩 这不...
No, don't do that. No, that's...
-喂 你到底想不想做这事 -想的想的
- Look, do you want to do it or not?. - Yes.
那快来 不 不 不能这样 不准这样玩
That's it. No, no, that's just stupid.You're not gonna do anything like that.
低一点 放低一点
Down a bit. Bring it down.
再低一点 就这样 好的 嘿 你会了 你会了 就是这样
No, down more. That's it. Good lad.Hey, you've got it, you've got it. That's it.
不 不 不 听我说...
No. No. No, now... Look...
放手 走开
Get off. Get off.
你搞砸了 你搞砸了 没得玩了 你们别过来 全都别过来
You've spoilt... No, you've spoilt it, that's it.No, all of you. None of you, none of you.
不是 往下一点 就这样
No. Down a bit, that's it.
你特么以为在画房♥子呢 停好别动
You're not paintin' a bloody house. There!
你来 其他人给我后退 你玩过了还来
You're next.All of you, back. You've had a go.
好 低一点 低一点 就这样
That's it. Down a bit.Move it down a bit, that's it.
瞄准火焰的根部 懂不
You're aiming at the base of the fire, right?.
好了 到你
All right, you next. OK.
拿住这个
Get a good hold of it.
就是这样
That's it.
你有消防员的天赋啊 很好 非常好
You're a natural, you.Excellent, very good.
好 过去一点 没错
Right, bring it round a little bit. That's it.
很好 好了你玩过了 行了 放手吧
Very good. OK, you've had your go.That's it. Let go.
-就不放 -给我放手
- No. - No, let go.
认真点对待行不行 这可不是玩具
Come on, hold it properly.It's not a toy.
-行了 你玩的够久了 放手 -他们玩得比我久哎
- Right, you've had enough. Come on. - Aw! They had longer.
-没有 -就有
- No, they didn't. - They had longer!
别抢啊 别抢
Don't fight over it. Don't fight over it.
别碰 走开 你们都试过了
No. Now get away.You've all had a go, that's it.
现在开心了吧 你们都玩过了 现在快给老子消失
Now are you happy?.You've all had a go. Now piss off!