Rudu, sit!
别玩了
Leave it!
Rudu 过来!
Rudu, come here!
好家伙 乖狗狗
Good boy. Good dog.
这就对了 你是一只听话的狗狗 你是的 对 你是只乖狗狗
Yes, you are a good doggie, you are. Yes, you are.
他很好 没事儿的 过来吧
He"s all right. Come on.
你还在邮局工作?
You still at the post office?.
因为最近看了一些报纸说要大裁员
Cos somewhere in the paper I think I read that there were redundancies coming up.
不知道你是否受到了影响
I don"t know if you were affected by that.
嗯?
Huh?.
很高兴见到你 很抱歉让你感到不适 有机会一定要再来
It"s been great seeing you. Sorry you felt out of sorts. Must do it again.
-好的 好的 -记得给我打电♥话♥哦
- Yeah, yeah. - Give us a ring.
-当然 会的会的 -今天真的太棒了 跟你近距离接触感觉很好
- Sure, yeah, yeah. - It"s been great. It"s nice to keep in touch.
-再见 -开车注意安全
- I"II see you. - Drive safely.
噢 老天呐! 噢 额滴神啊!
Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus, Jesus!
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
额 嗨
Um, hi.
不知道从何说起 我只是想说我很期待和你们共事
Not sure where to start. I just want to say I"m Iooking forward to working with you,
而且我的办公室24小时对你们敞开 如果你们有什么问题关于我们的新体制
and that my office is open 24 hours a day if you have any questions about the new regime,
不要犹豫立刻来找我聊聊
so don"t hesitate to pop in for a chat.
真心的 我只是想把工作做的像Bill那样好
Really, I just want to do the job as well as Bill did,
所以就把我想象成没有胡子的Bill
so just think of me as Bill without the beard.
我相信如果我们这样做了我们一定会实现更好的发展
I think if we do that, we can achieve something rather good.
就有一件事 我很非常讨厌一些事 我已经写在了这个纸上
There is one thing. I have a phobia of something I"ve written on this piece of paper.
这是我的问题 所以我不感到羞愧 但是我会很感激的
It"s my problem, so I"m not ashamed of it,but I would appreciate it
勺子
如果你们克制使用或者的确注意到这些我提到的这些事情
if you would refrain from using, or indeed mentioning these things while I"m around.
好的 现在 谁是Mary? 我有一些话要对Mary说
OK. Now, who"s Mary?. I"II have a Iittle word with Mary...
噢!
Oh!
老天!
Jesus!
-好吧 这真是个突变 -哦 哦 哦 哦
- Well, this really is a sudden change. - Oh, oh, oh, oh.
静悄悄地开始 但是突然转机
Quiet beginning,but suddenly coming to life.
哦 一场好戏要上演了 John
Oh, we've got a match on our hands here, John.
Samuel Wallace 开始屠♥杀♥Popstopolous了 太无情了
Samuel Wallace butchering Popstopolous there. It's ruthless.
噢 快看 太恐怖了
Oh, just look at that. It's frightening.
如果我是Popstoplous估计我会很蛋疼
I really wouldn 't want to be in Popstopolous's shoes there.
看 惊人的反应
Look. An amazing reaction.
吼吼吼! 看那 真是激动人心
Ho-ho-ho!. Look at that.That's extraordinary stuff there.
赛况的转机真的让人觉得不可思议
It really is remarkable the way this has turned round.
-就现在 看! -他又那么做了 John 太令人震惊了
- Now, look at that! - He's done it again, John. It's amazing.
这真的很显然是最高水准
This is really staring out of the top drawer.
Karvarkian先生 允许我和你握手
M r Karvarkian, allow me to shake your hand.
你自愿在这个小屋里待10年
You have volunteered to remain in this cell for ten years,
彻底的与世隔绝 除了三本书没有东西陪伴你
completely alone,with nothing but three books for company,
只是为了方便我们的科学家来研究 这样的生活
simply so our scientists may ascertain how such treatment
究竟会对一个和你情况相同的猿类的生活造成怎样的影响
may affect an ape of roughly the same size as yourself.
再次与你握手 先生 认识你我感到光荣
I shake your hand again, sir.I feel honoured to know you.
哦 如果你可以
Oh, if you could just...
哦 这些孩子生气了 真的生气了
Oh, these kids are angry. Real angry.
-他们愤怒到极点了 -是的 盛怒
- They"re furious. - Yeah. Irate.
Sparks在这里竭力效劳了三年 但是他们并没有处于领先地位
Sparks did their best for this place for three years, but they didn"t have the right edge.
你知道的 BIancmange最后来的 而且一点儿忙也没帮上
BIancmange came in at the end.Didn"t even help one bit, you know.
我和Dave都很认真地想让我们正在做的事情取得效果
I feel Iike Dave and I are really making an impact with what we"re doing.
有小孩偷了Oates的墨镜
Some kids stole Oates"s shades.
他们直接从我的脸上拽了下来 那是在五金商店
They took them right off my face.It was by the hardware shop.
他追他们 但是他实在跑不动了因为那些小孩跑得太快了
He chased them, but he got tired pretty quick cos they"re fast.
-我打赌那很疼 -确实很疼
- I bet that hurt. - It really hurt.
我现在还是没有弄回我的墨镜 因为我想我突然懂得了他们的痛苦
Now I haven"t got shades, but the thing is I think that I understand some of their pain,
这些人买♥♥不起墨镜
because these people can"t afford shades.
他们没有闲钱去买♥♥墨镜 他们靠失业救济金为生 而且...
They don"t have the money for shades.They"re Iiving on their dole money, and...
-你那个墨镜多少钱 -大约14.85英镑
- How much is that? - It"s about £14.85p.
-那样的家庭十有八♥九♥ -有时那些钱够一个那样的家庭维持一个月
- Between a family of eight or nine. - That has to last for a month sometimes.
-他们哪里有钱去买♥♥个墨镜? -我们为什么不直接给他们个墨镜?
- Where they gonna find money for shades? - Why don"t we just give "em shades?.
我们干脆弄一大堆直升机在天空上飞然后往陆地上扔墨镜吧
We get a whole bunch of helicopters to fly on over and just drop shades.
我有一对4岁的双胞胎一天就知道在我身边到处撒尿
I had a couple of four-year-old twins just urinate all over me.
我曾经尝试唱歌♥给他们听 于是他们开始变本加厉的在我身上到处撒尿 全都是
I was trying to sing to them,and they just pissed all over me, basically.
-我只能忍♥着 -好吧 好吧
- I had to take it though. - OK. OK.
-我就是讨厌看见这个 伙计 -我也是
- I just hate seeing this, man. - So do I.
-朋友们 我喜欢你们的热情和情感 -世上有太多的苦痛
- You guys, I Iove your passion and emotion. - There"s a Iot of pain in the world.
他在哪? 你能听到么? 他在哪?
Where is he?. Can you hear me? Where is he?.
-呆在原地别动! 听到没? -我只是在慢跑
- Stay where you are! Can you hear me? - I"m just a jogger!
不许撒谎 别说谎
Don"t die. Don"t die.
他在哪? 他在哪?
Where is he?. Where is he?.
快说!
Come on!
-把他弄上车 -移♥动♥ 撤 快!
- Get him in. - Move! Move! Come on!
任务完成
It"s done.
好的
OK.
好了 Oliver 来这儿 这里就是我们说的中♥央♥操作室
Right, OIiver, come in here. This is what we call the Central Operations room.
我们得保持安静 因为这里的警♥察♥都在很认真的工作当中
We have to keep quiet, cos this is where all the policemen are working very hard.
就在那儿 在那些柜子里
And just over there, in those drawers,
那就是我们储藏坏人作案细节的地方
that"s where we keep all the details of the crimes all the bad men do.
-在那 看见墙上那些棍子了么? -看见了
- Over there, see those sticks on the wall? - Yes.
那些就是警棍 当如果有罪犯特别不听话的时候
Those are the truncheons,so if the criminals are naughty men
我们就不得不拿那个东西爆他的头 这样他们就不会犯浑了
we have to pop them on the head Iike that so they won"t be so naughty.
这样 差不多就这些了
So, basically that"s it.
-你周一开始工作 -非常感谢
- You start on Monday.- Thank you very much.
不客气 我们很高兴你将成为我们的一员
You"re welcome.We"re glad to have you on board.
-你在West Midlands干过5年是吧 -是的
- You were with West Midlands five years? - Yes.
嗯 我们相比较是一个更宽松的组织 但是要小心我们的首席检察官 他是个疯子
Well, we"re a more relaxed setup, but watch out for the chief inspector,he"s a psycho.
-啊 Edwards先生 很高兴再次见到你 -我也是 这是Loretta Davis
- Ah, Mr Edwards, good to see you again. - You, too. This is Loretta Davis.
是的 我们通过电♥话♥ 很开心见到你
Yes, we"ve spoken on the phone.PIeased to meet you.
-还有这是Austin先生 -Austin先生 高兴见到你
- And this is Mr Austin. - Mr Austin, delighted.
Austin先生很开心成为新的持有者
Mr Austin is very pleased to be the new owner.
就如你所知道的 他去年在纽约购买♥♥了Mapleton
As you know, he purchased the Mapleton in New York Iast year,
但是我们都特别惊讶他接手Ritz
but we are all particularly thrilled that he"s got his hands on the Ritz.
好的 我们很乐意接受Austin先生提出的一两个条件
Well, we"re very pleased to accept Mr Austin"s offer subject to one or two conditions.
如你所知 传统非常重要
As you know, tradition here is very important,
我们希望Austin先生可以铭记在心
and we would hope that Mr Austin would bear that in mind.
我们有庞大的顾客群 他们应该更喜欢他们原来的方式
We have a Iarge number of regular guests,and they do rather Iike it the way it is.
这点我同意 我只想做一点改变 把名字从Ritz改成Titz
I agree. The only change I want to make is to change the name from the Ritz to the Titz.
啥玩意儿? 你说.. 抱歉我好像没听清
The what?. The... Sorry?.
是这样的 我认为把名字改成Titz是个不错的主意
No, I thought it would be a great idea to change the name from the Ritz to the Titz.
呃 我 额
Well, I"m, uh...
好吧 我懂你的担心 但是让我在拼一遍 它是T-I-T-Z 不是T-I-T-S
No, I understand your concern, but Iet me stress it will be spelt T-I-T-Z. Not T-I-T-S.
是的 我不得不说对于你换名字这个事儿我们不会开心的
Yes, I have to say we would not be happy with that name change.
这是你最近做的决定?
Is this a decision that you"ve made recently?.
如果我有一个宾馆我一定会叫它Titz 我们讨论过的
I"ve always wanted a hotel called the Titz.We discussed this.
我必须强调一遍 我们强烈反对换名字
I would have to say again, we would vigorously oppose that name change.
是 但是你也许没有听清我说的 是T-I-T-Z 不是 T-I-T-S.
Yes, but perhaps you"re not hearing what I said. It"II be spelt T-I-T-Z, not T-I-T-S.
我只是简单地换了个T
I"m simply changing the T.
我是世界排名第五富有的人 我想要一个叫Titz的酒店
I"m the fifth richest man in the world.I want to own a hotel called the Titz.
我觉得你没有好好思考过这个问题
I feel strongly you haven"t thought this through properly.
再次声明 也许你们没有听清我说的 他的拼写是T-I-T-Z
Again, perhaps people aren"t Iistening to me.It"II be spelt T-I-T-Z.
但是听起来像
But it sounds Iike...
Tits
""Tits"".
事实上 当你听见这个名字 你会觉得你听见的好像是Tits
In fact, when you hear it, it is... ""Tits"".
我得承认 在我听来 不是好像而是确实是Tits 而不是Titz
I have to say, it does sound, to my ear,very much Iike ""Tits"", not ""Titz"".
那是因为你读的不准确 Titz
That"s because you"re not saying it right.Titz.
-Titz -Titz
- Titz. - Titz.
Titz
Titz.
-Titz -Titz
- Titz. - Titz.
Titz
Titz.
-Titz -Titz
- Titz. - Titz. Titz.
Titz
Titz.
听起来像Tits
It sounds Iike ""Tits"".
不管你说了多少遍 它听起来总是像Tits
No matter how many times you say it,it will always sound Iike ""Tits"".
撇开它听起来奇怪这一点不说 反正我就是要有一个连锁酒店叫Titz
In isolation it sounds strange, but I do intend to have a chain of hotels all called the Titz.
但是我可以向你保证我们的Titz是全世界最大的
But Iet me assure you that ours will be the biggest Titz in the world.
有谁会喜欢我扮的猴脸么
Would anyone Iike to see my monkey impression?.
噢 噢
Ooh-ooh.
-你什么意思 -我会提高一倍油价
- What do you mean?. - I would double the price of petrol.