Oh, they were above his eyes?. OK. Um...
-两条眉毛 一边一条? -对 他有两条眉毛
- Two, one on each eye?. - He had two eyebrows, yeah.
天 是么
Cor! Did he?.
还有他的耳朵
And his ears.
你是说他的耳朵就像个日本死胖子商人?
You were saying that his ears were like a fat, dead Japanese businessman.
对 我不认为你理解起来会有困难 他耳朵确实就是那个样子的
Yeah. I don't think you've tried to get that. That is exactly how they were.
你已经画出了胖 但是还没有画出死气沉沉的感觉
You've got the fatness, but not the dead thing.
是因为这件条纹套装还不够贴切吗? 我可能听漏了
Is it the pinstripe suit that's not accurate?. I've perhaps missed that one...
-对 他没有穿套装 -你说得对 这主意多蠢啊
- Yes, he didn't have a suit on. - No, what a stupid idea.
我们来擦掉这套装吧?
We'll scrub the suit, then, shall we?.
弄一个3D模型怎么样 就像这样?
What about getting a 3-D model, a bit like that?.
可能他就长这个样子 我们打电♥话♥给警官吧
Perhaps that's what he looked like. Let's get on to the sergeant.
你好 警官 对 我是Peter
Hello, Sergeant. Yeah, it's Peters here.
你能不能 呃 你能不能找到一个男的 他长得就像一坨...
Can you, uh... can you look out for a man who looks like a load of...?.
胡说八道!
Oh, bollocks!
没关系 我们再画一次
Right, let's start again.
老天啊
Please...
不要啊
Please...
好的 现在...
OK. Now...
-拜托别折磨我了... -这样
- Please... - There.
这 这就是我说的 还记不记得我说过害羞腼腆的下巴?
That... is what I mean when I say a sheepish jaw, right?.
拜托不要再做了
Please don't do any more!