and he's dancing and so on,
Alexander就会被狠狠地分散注意力并且困惑
Alexander's going to be hugely distracted and confused
然后可能甚至一点也不会谈到Zurich
and may not even talk about Zurich at all.
我们是不是过多的假设认为他将会被穿着女士内衣的Peter分散注意力
Are we assuming too much in thinking he'll be distracted by Peter in the bra and panties?
-我来跳舞 -是啊 别忘了那个 舞蹈是关键
- I will be doing the dance. - Yeah, don't forget that. The dance is key.
唯一困扰我的事情就是 我很真诚的说 Peter不是一个专业的舞者吧
The only stumbling block for me, with respect,is that Peter's not a professional dancer.
这是关于舞蹈全部的关键所在 自♥由♥创作型舞蹈
That's the whole point about the dance -that it's spontaneous!
是啊 就像这个
Yeah. Something like this.
太棒啦
That is great!
而且我们只需要用心理战术来攻略Alexander
And the thing with Alexander is it's all psychology.
如果这个完成了 他会接受的
If it's done with conviction,he'll buy it.
我们怎么处理Zurich呢
How are we doing on Zurich?.
-你叫我吗 先生 -是的 Simmons
- You called, sir? - Yes, I have, Simmons.
你能不能把这个骨架挪走 它吓坏我了
Will you remove this skeleton, please?It's freaking me out.
-当然可以 先生 这是一个玩笑 -好 就把它扔掉
- Certainly, sir. It is a bit of a spazza. - Yes. Just get rid of it.
-好的 -别 那太吓人了
- OK. - Don't. That's creepy.
-抱歉 先生 -这东西是个啥
- Sorry, sir. - And what's this thing here?.
为什么我们要挂一张吞一堆大银蠕虫的男人的图片呢
Why do we want a picture of a man who's swallowed a lot of big, silver worms?.
要么选这张图要么是一张海报上面一个女人的内♥裤♥被一只大猩猩拉下来了
It was either this or a poster of a woman having her pants pulled down by a chimp.
这个看起来更合适
This seemed more appropriate.
一点都不 你可以看到他屁♥股♥的内部
Not at all. You can see the inside of his arse.
因为这个 我下流的想象力让我猜测那个可能是
As for this, my baser imaginations lead me to surmise that it could be
一个女士的丰腴到下垂的双乳以及犹如东非大裂谷一样的乳♥沟♥的插画
an illustration of a lady's lower Venusian furrowed plough.
-找一张图小女孩荡秋千的图 -马上去 先生
- Find a picture of a little girl on a swing. - lmmediately, sir.
-如果我能留着这个给我自己用 -对它做你想做的事
- If I could keep this for my own use... - Do what you will with it.
-然后离开全部这些科学装置 -非常好 先生
- And get rid of all this scientific apparatus. - Very well, sir.
看在上帝的份上 我可是个消防员
I'm a fireman, for God's sake.
所以 我说 我尝试不让你在这里呆太久
So, as I say,I'll try not to keep you too long.
但是我们的目的是尽可能的搞清楚那个袭击你的男人的样子是什么样的
But what we want is as clear as possible a description of this man who attacked you.
现在 我们来做一个基本的 大概的描述 好么
Now, I've got a basic, rough outline here, OK?.
所以咱们从他的眼睛开始 他的眼睛什么样
So let's start with his eyes.What were his eyes like?.
那是一双忧郁的眼眸
They were... melancholy.
忧郁的眼眸么
They were melancholy?.
呃 是的 你意思那是双大眼睛么
Um... Right.You mean they were big eyes?.
那是你对忧郁的定义么 大大的 孩子一样的双眼
Is that what you mean by melancholy?Big, baby eyes?
不 比那个更加绝望
No, they were more desperate than that.
好的 嗯 像 更狡猾的样子 更小么
Right. Um... Iike, more weaselly?Smaller?
不 不狡猾
No, not weaselly.
他们更破烂 像蝙蝠的眼睛
They were more ragged, like bats' eyes.
-呃 什么 戴头巾的 -不 绝对没有头巾
- Uh... what, hooded? - No, definitely not hooded.
就像蝙蝠的眼睛 但是没有戴头巾
Like bats' eyes, but not hooded.
好吧 我 不知道那到底看起来像什么了 真的
Well, l... don't know what that looks like, really.
好吧 让我们开始别的事情
OK, let's try starting with something else.
而且也许那会帮我理解你的意思
And perhaps that'll help me to understand what you mean.
好的 我们来想想他的鼻子 他的鼻子什么样
OK, let's think about his nose.What did his nose look like?.
挑衅的
Defiant.
挑衅的 好的 所以那时直的 一个挺直鼻子
Defiant, right.So that's straight. A straight nose.
不 在鼻子后面有愤怒
No. There was a rage behind the nose.
愤怒在鼻子后面 好的
Rage behind the nose, right.
如果我们能想的少一些关于在鼻子后面有什么 而多一些关于事实上是什么
If we can think less about what was behind the nose and more about what the actual...
-我在试着帮你 -是的 是的 我知道
- I'm trying to help. - Yes, yes, I know.
就是如果你直接说到身体上的细节 那会对我真的很有帮助 好么
It's just that if you stick to physical details,that'll really help me, OK?.
所以 是一个挺直的鼻子 还是在鼻梁上有一个肿块
So, was it a straight nose, or did it have a bump on the bridge?.
对 就像那样
Yeah, exactly like that,
但是 更主流一些
but... more mainstream.
他的嘴 他的嘴什么样子 是一张大嘴 他有嘴么
His mouth. What was his mouth like?Was it a wide mouth?Did he have a mouth?
疯狂的
Daft.
-这尼玛到底是什么意思啊 -如果你让我
- What the hell does that mean? - If you let me...
滚蛋
Fuck off.
那是一个非常有趣的变化 几乎消失在桌子底下了
That's a very interesting variation.Almost disappeared under the table.
是的
Yes.
让我们看看这个
Here we go.Let's have a look at this.
他的视线呈锐角 32度 然后他又往下蹲下来了
There's the angle, 32 degrees, and he drops.
然后 那个是 根据那个
And that is... according to that,
37度-那真是个漂亮的下移 5度角
37 degrees - that's quite a drop, 5 degrees.
好吧 谁说瞪人比赛就不会让人热血沸腾呢
Well! Who says staring isn 't exciting?
他的颧骨就像 呃
His cheekbones were like, um...
你知道浅海里的鱼群的游动的路径么 他们就像那样
You know the way a shoal of fish groups?They were like that.
那 呃 那个下巴
And, um... that jaw there,
这还真是实用的方式
it was really practical the way...
什么样的鱼 抱歉 让咱们回去点 什么样的鱼
What kind of fish?Sorry, let's go back. What kind of fish?
-淡水么 海水么 -是的 淡水
- Freshwater? Sea? - Yeah, freshwater.
淡水鱼 好的 最好的就是得到细节 不是么
Freshwater fish, good.It's best to get the detail down, isn't it?.
请稍后 你的呼叫正在等待中
Please hold.Your call is being held in a queue.
-Jackie在说话 我能为你做什么呢 -你好 呃
- Jackie speaking. How may I help you? - Hello. Um...
请问我能定一个今天晚上的座位么 就订 可爱的战争 这个电影
Could I book a seat for tonight, please,for Oh, What a Lovely War?.
-就今晚么 -是的 多谢了
- For this evening? - Yeah, please.
让我看看还有哪些座位
Let's see what seats we've got available.
-你想要一个贵宾席 还是 -贵宾席多少钱
- Did you want a top-price seat, or...? - How much is it?
嗯 最好价格的座位是19.5英镑 再加1英镑的预订费
Well, the best-priced seats are £ 19. 50 with a £ 1 booking fee.
-好的 还不错 -那会是20.5英镑
- Yeah, that's fine. - That would be £20. 50.
19.5英镑再加一个1英镑的预订费 一共是20.5英镑
£ 19. 50 with a £ 1 booking fee. £20. 50.
然后 是 可爱的战争 这部电影 7点45开始放映
And that's for this evening,Oh, What a Lovely War, at 7. 45.
是的 好的
Right. OK.
我能问一下你们对于狗狗的政策是什么吗
Can I just ask what your policy on dogs is?
-狗狗是否能带进剧院么 -是啊
- Whether dogs are allowed into the theatre? - Yeah.
你决定要带一只动物和你一起今天晚上么
You're thinking of taking an animal with you tonight?.
是吧 对 嗯 是的
Sort of, yes. Well... yes.
-我给你找找 先别挂 -多谢
- I'll find out for you. Hold on the line. - Thanks.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
-好的 那是一只导盲犬么 -呃
- OK. Is it a visual-aid dog? - Um...
不
No.
-好的 那么那就是一个普通的 呃 -狗
- Right. So it's just a normal, um... - Dog.
因为他们不会允许一只狗进入电影院除非那只狗是为了帮助视力受损的人
Cos they won 't allow a dog in there unless it's for helping a person with impaired vision.
哦 哦 好吧
Oh... Oh. OK.
好的 别介意 我很可能不得不离开它 到那时候
All right, never mind.I'll probably have to leave it, then.
-好的 好了 关于那个我很抱歉 -别介意 多谢 再见
- Right. OK. I'm sorry about that. - Never mind. Thanks. Bye.
你好 你好
Hello? Hello?
有人在么
Is anybody there?
你好 你好
Hello? Hello?
这里当然有人了 你好
You bet there's someone here! Hello!
你在哪个位置
What's your position?.
很难说 仪器的仪表板正在小幅度敲打
It's hard to tell. The instrument panel's taken a bit of a beating.
小的就像我们剩下的人数 至少我是这么觉得
Bit like the rest of us, I suppose.
-你叫什么名字 -再说一遍
- What's your name? - Say again?.
我需要给声音加一个名字 否则就会像听广播一样
Got to put a name to the voice.Otherwise it's like listening to the radio.
Lew Ayres和他的管弦乐队
Lew Ayres and his orchestra.
我更希望能和一个像你一样可爱的女孩子说话
I'd much rather be speaking to a pretty girl like you.
我不可爱
I'm not so pretty.
-哦 我确定你是 你叫什么名字 -Helen
- Oh, I bet you are. What's your name? - Helen.
Helen 我没有太多时间了 所以我要快一些
Helen, I don't have much time,so I've got to be quick.
姓名 David Harcroft 职务 飞行中尉 天生保守派 因为有经验被雇佣
Name:David Harcroft.Rank:flight lieutenant.Conservative by nature, Labour by experience.
我不喜欢古典音乐 除了Elgar
I dislike classical music,except for Elgar.
David 我很抱歉 我不得不打断你 另一个飞行员正在另外一条线上 我得接听一下他
David, I'm sorry, I have to stop you there.Another doomed airman is on a different line.
那些起伏的绿色山丘 我多么希望我现在就在那里
The rolling green hills,how I wish I was there now.
也许在回家的路上停下来喝一品脱 蟋蟀在绿色的山村
Maybe stop off for a pint on the way home.Cricket on the village green.
Eric Helen又在这里了 你在那里怎么样
Eric, Helen here again.How are you getting on there?
很好 谢谢 Helen 我很想知道今年谁会赢了赛舟比赛
Fine, thanks, Helen.I wonder who'll win the Boat Race this year.
穿着她的红裙子非常美 她的妈妈在厨房♥做着司康饼
.. pretty in her red dress,her mother making scones in the kitchen,
她的爸爸在花♥园♥里照顾他的玫瑰
her father in the garden tending his roses.
这真的只是去年夏天么
Was it really only last summer?.
-Alan Helen又来了 -Helen 你好
- Alan, Helen here again. - Helen! Hello!
天啊 我肯定你很可爱 我真希望我能见你
Gosh, I bet you're pretty.I wish I could see you.
如果我可以 我会将甜蜜的吻洒遍你可爱的小脸上 你在听么
If I could, I'd pepper sweet kisses all over your pretty little face! Do you hear me?.
老伙计 在我身上是浪费时间 我认为Helen一定有换频道了
It's wasted on me, old boy. I think Helen must've got the old lines crossed a bit.
我在这里 David
I'm here, David.
Helen 我没时间了 在我死之前我有一个问题 你能告诉我吗
Helen, I haven't got much time. There's something I want to know before I die.
会有人像你一样爱上一个像我这样的暴躁的老飞行员
Could someone like you ever love a crusty old flyboy like me?.
你知道我可以 David
You know I could, David.
我那时候搞过几个女孩 可能甚至还爱上过几个
I've had some girls in my time,maybe even loved a few,
但是突然有一天我就变成了一个暴躁的老飞行员