but give me a crusty old flyboy any day of the week.
我说 能有人让Helen回来么
I say, could someone put Helen back on?
你好 还在吗?
Hello? Hello?
-我认为她走了 -哦 他喵的
- I think she's gone. - Oh, blast!
哦 好吧 最好开始尖叫 我认为
Oh, well. Better start screaming, I suppose.
我认为我们最好
I suppose we'd better.
啊
Aaaaarghhh!
啊
Aaaaarrrghhh!
啊
Aaarghhhh!
好的 Mike 这太棒了
OK, Mike. That's great.
我们试几次
Let's try a few starts.
现在 嗯 你现在急需练好跑步
Now... It's so important to get this right.
你可以做到完美 你可以成为最好的
You can be 100% fit, you can be the best there is,
但假如你的时间超了可就不行了
but if your timing's out...
所以集中注意力啊
So focus.
好的
OK.
嗯 预备
And... ready.
那什么 Mike 你刚刚有一点迟啊
OK. Mike? You were just a little bit late there.
-嗯 -只是迟了一点点 所以再试一次吧
- Right. - Just a little bit late, so try it again.
预备
Ready!
这个嘛 你还是停了一会会儿啊
Yeah, still a little bit late.
回来 基本上 嗯 就是枪刚刚响你就要跑了
Come back. Basically... immediately after the gun.
-好的 枪一响我就跑 -对
- OK. Immediately after the gun. - Yeah.
好的 我们试试跑一次完整的
OK, we'll try the full routine.
好的 准备好了吗
OK. Ready?
各就各位
On your marks!
预备
Set!
好吧 我们再来一遍
Now, again...
真的只是停顿了这么一下下
there's just that tiny delay.
理论上说 假如你能做到一点儿都不迟疑 那将会...
Basically, if you can not delay at all, that'd be...
-所以我不应该停顿 -完全正确 不要迟疑
- So no delay. - Exactly. No delay.
-好的 -嗯
- OK. - OK.
预备
Ready!
哦 不
No. No.
-几乎察觉不到你迟了 -是啊 没错
- Too small a delay there. - Right.
事实上 你在我枪响之前就跑出去了
Basically, you went off before I fired the gun.
呃 好吧 我知道了
Right. OK.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
-明白了吗 -嗯 听懂了
- Got it? - Yeah, I've got it.
预备
Ready!
不 糟糕 这个停顿也太长了
No, that's too... too big a delay now.
-好吧 -就是这样
- Right. - All right?.
-我们尽量控制一下 恢复到之前那样 可以吗 -好
- Let's rein it back to the original delay, OK? - OK.
-好的 听懂了 -嗯 没问题
- All right. Got it? - Yeah. OK.
预备
Ready!
不 Mike 我是说
No... Mike! That's what I mean.
你的预备阶段一点问题都没有
Your "On your mark, set" - that was fine.
但是 额
But, uh...
你看 你在枪响了之后的这个停顿是唯一一个缺点
if you delay after the gun, that's the only sticking point, you see?
假如你在枪响之后毫不迟疑 那么 你就成功了 这将会是一个很大的突破
If you don't delay after the gun, well, that's it, you're gonna have it cracked.
你可以在百米比赛中跑进九秒
You can run 100 metres in nine seconds.
假如你不迟疑 奥♥运♥会的金牌都能到手
If you don't delay, you'll be an Olympic gold medallist.
-你真这么认为 -就这么简单
- You think? - As simple as that.
我们再试一次 然后就休息一下 喝杯茶 怎么样
We'll try one more, then have a break, have a cup of tea. All right?.
好啊
OK.
-那我们开始吧? -当然
- OK?. - Yeah.
预备!
Ready!
漂亮! 你成功了 Mike
Perfect! That's it, Mike!
跑直线啊! Mike 跑直线! 跑直线啊!
Straight line! Straight line, Mike! Straight line!
这就对了嘛... 跑直线啊 Mike!
That's it... Straight line, Mike!
快回到跑道上!
Back on the track!
Mike!
Mike!
你没事吧?
You all right?.
Mike?
Mike?.
就是它了 每个竞争者都在盯着呢 或者我应该说是惦记着?
There it is, what every competitor is staring at - or should I say "staring for"?.
这个奖杯 只有8.5英寸高
The trophy, only eight and a half inches high.
这两个人为什么会放弃争取它呢?
What wouldn 't these two men give to get their hands on it?.
所有传奇人物都得过这奖杯
All the greats have won this trophy.
就像Alan Gambles, Todot Strottengeimer, Bing Sharples他们
People like Alan Gambles, Todot Strottengeimer, Bing Sharples.
-David 你赞成么 -当然
- Nodding away there, David. - Yes.
喜欢傻笑的Clifton
Giggles Clifton.
John 我跟你说 它让我怀念起了总是傻笑的Clifton
I tell you what, John. It makes me nostalgic thinking of Giggles Clifton.
他们过去曾叫他傻大个
They used to call him "the Tall Man ".
这奖杯被偷了 当然 在1971年 或者就在1971年锦标赛之前
It was stolen, of course, in 1971- or just before the 1971 tournament.
-是啊 -但是 就如人们所知
- Yes. - But, as everyone knows,
它被一只狗在灌木下找到了
it was found under a bush by a dog.
-你还记得那只狗的名字吗? -当然还记得
- Do you remember the name of that dog?. - Yes, I do.
那条小狗叫Jobby先生 是的 它在 额 树篱下找到的
The dog 's name was Mr Jobby. Yes, he found it under a... under a hedge.
-谢天谢地他找到了 -没错
- And thank goodness he did, John. - Absolutely.
没有它我们该怎么办啊?
And where would we be without it?.
-先生 你敢怪我? -是你让我这么做的 Shelby 我根本不情愿!
- You dare to blame me, sir?. - You lead me to it, Shelby. Compel me to it!
但是当我看到一个警官表现得这么轻慢 真令人讨厌
But when I see an officer acting in flagrant disregard...
该死的 老兄 一场竞赛每分每秒都在让人产生新欲望
Damn it, man, a battle makes new demands every second!
我懒得和你争 但是它就跟你一样粗鲁傲慢而自命不凡
I do not contest that, but that such an impudent upstart as yourself...
-自命不凡? -没错 先生! 自命不凡 缺乏素质而且...
- Upstart?. - Aye, sir! Upstart. Ill-disciplined and...
玫瑰兮玫瑰 吾尚能视汝嫁否?
# Rose, Rose, shall I ever see thee wed?.
呜呼 吾逝汝亦凋谢
# Aye, marry that thou wilt when I am dead
玫瑰兮玫瑰
# Rose, Rose, Rose, Rose
-吾尚能睹汝嫁否? -玫瑰兮玫瑰
- # Shall I ever see thee wed?. - # Rose, Rose, Rose, Rose
-呜呼... -玫瑰...
- # Aye, marry... - # Rose, Rose...
哦 不 不 不! 当我唱完第一句的时候你就该加进来唱!
No, no, no, no! As soon as I finish, you're supposed to come in!
-对啊我唱了啊! -你才没有! 你迟了!
- I did! - You didn't! You were late.
-我当时在唱 "玫瑰兮玫瑰" -然后我就加进来唱了啊!
- I went, "Rose, Rose, Rose, Rose..." - And I came in!
仔细听! 你当时是这样唱的 "玫瑰兮玫瑰.."
Listen! You went, "Rose, Rose, Rose, Rose..."
-我加进来了好吧! -闭嘴啦! 我正在学你的停顿好嘛!
- And I came in! - Shut up! I'm doing the pause you did!
-我才没有停! -你绝对停顿了! 我都听到了!
- I didn't do a pause! - You did do a pause! I heard it!
你才没有听到我停顿呢! 当时只不过是安静了一下子!
You can't hear a pause! It's just silence!
-嗨 你好 -嗨
- Oh. Hello. - Hi.
-请问什么事? -你打电♥话♥叫上门服务了啊
- Yes?. - You called for an escort.
哎? 不 不可能啊 麻烦稍等一下 谢谢
Look... No... No, wait there a sec, please.
我想这里头出了点差错 我是打电♥话♥叫这个女人来的
I think there's been a terrible mistake. I called for this woman.
那明显只是张模特照片罢了
That's obviously a Page Three model.
你压根没预料到我会是这样的 对么?
You didn't expect me to look like that, did you?.
额 我不是同性恋
Well, I'm not gay.
这又没关系 直男基佬我都能服务的 服务直男的话 嗯 要多收一点点 不过...
That's OK, I do gay or straight. A little extra for straight, but...
噢 对了 额
Oh, right. Um...
-那什么 你还是进来吧 -太好了谢谢
- Well, you'd better come in then. - Great.
-我能喝点东西么? -当然 没问题 你想喝什么?
- Can I have a drink?. - Yeah, sure. What can I get you?.
伏特加加橙汁 谢谢
Vodka and orange, please.
我能喝一品脱么?
Can I have a pint?.
快来床上啊
Come to bed.
给你
There you are.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
额 我在想 额 你确定这是直男的上♥床♥方式?
Yeah, I just need to... Are you sure this is straight sex?.
-当然 -呃 呃 那么 呃 这样做怎么见效呢?
- Yeah. - Mm-hm. So, uh... how does that work?.
嗯 很难解释 但是我们爽完之后你就懂了
Um, hard to explain, but you'll find out once we're away.
好吧 好吧 你不是雌雄同体吧 难道...?
Right. OK. You're not hermaphrodite, or...?.
不 不 不 他们是哪个都不是 我是既能当男人又能当女人
No, no, no. They're neither, I'm both.
呃 好吧 你确定我们是来直的?
Right. Fine. Definitely straight sex?.
对啊 没错 嗯 除非你很好奇那就另当别论了
Yeah. Yeah. You know, unless you're curious.
不 不 我很直的 毫无疑问
No, no. I'm definitely straight. Definitely.
没问题 那我们就来直的
OK. Straight it is, then.
好 只是我还是有点搞不清头绪这要怎么...
OK. I just still can't quite work out how it's going...
噢! 爽
Oh! Right.
-看到了吧? -太有才了
- Do you see?. - That is very clever.
所以 眉毛就像可伸缩的弹簧那样
So, eyebrows as if they were on retractable springs,
但实际上没有那么夸张
but not actually on retractable springs.
对 就是长得比较像弹簧而已
Yeah, just the impression of those springs.
就在他眼睛下面
Just below his eyes.
不 眉毛是在他眼睛上面
No, the eyebrows were above his eyes.
哎? 眉毛在他眼睛上面? 好吧 嗯