剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
Do you not think Medusa's a bit young for you?
你不觉得美杜莎对你来说太年轻了吗
Not to mention slim.
而且还太苗条了
Medusa and I have a bond that goes beyond physical appearance.
美杜莎和我的关系不是建立在外表上的
Does she know that?
她知道吗
Of course she does. I think she does.
她当然知道 我觉得她知道
I hope that, with time, Medusa will come to realise
希望随着时间 美杜莎会意识到
the strength of my affection for her.
我对她强烈的爱意
No. With time she will come to realise
不 随着时间她会意识到
that you are a no-good, lazy, womanising drunk.
你是个一无是处懒惰花心的酒鬼
Why would she even entertain such an idea?
她为什么会这么想
Because of all the rumours and stories about you.
因为流言就是这么说的
Any chance you could see your way to helping us?
你觉得你能给我们搭把手吗
I'm carrying the bread, so...
我拿着面包呢 所以...
What is the meaning of this?
你这是什么意思
You are blocking my path.
你挡了我的路
I am truly sorry, my lord. My cart has shed a wheel.
大人 真对不起 我的推车轮子坏了
Get it moved out of my way.
赶紧移开 给我让路
It could take some time...
那可能得花些时间
I will not ask you again.
我不会跟你讲第二次
Forgive me, my lord.
大人 请原谅我
I cannot move it until the wheel has been...
轮子没修好我没法...
You would dare to touch me?
你居然敢对我动手
I would dare to stop you striking a defenceless old man
阻止你欺负无力还手的老人有什么不敢的
who has done you no wrong.
他根本没惹到你
You will pay for this.
你会为此付出代价的
His name's Heptarian.
他叫赫普泰恩
He has the protection of Poseidon.
受海神波塞冬庇护
Is that supposed to mean something to me?
这跟我有什么关系
It means he is rich and powerful.
意思是说他有钱有权
It means you dare not even touch him, let alone hit him.
你不该碰他 更别说打他了
Oh, so that means he can just strike a defenceless old man?
所以他就可以随便打一个无力还手的老人
Absolutely. He can do as he pleases.
当然 他可以随心所欲
Oh, did I forget to mention he is also the Queen's nephew?
我是不是忘了说他还是王后的侄子
Speak truthfully, or face a death curse upon you.
说出实话 不然死亡将降临在你们身上
Did you lay your hands on Poseidon's servant,
你是否出手打了波塞冬的仆人
the Lord Heptarian?
赫普泰恩大人
I did.
是的
You have violated Poseidon's sacred laws.
你触犯了波塞冬的神圣律法
Such an act cannot go unpunished.
必受重罚
Do you have anything to say in your defence?
你要说什么为自己辩护吗
I was coming to the aid of an old man.
我只是在帮助一位老人
I could not stand by and see him struck
看他没做错事却被人打
when he had done nothing wrong.
我不能袖手旁观
My Lord. The old man dishonoured me with his words.
陛下 那个老头对我言语不敬
That's a lie! He's lying!
骗人 他在说谎
You dare to raise your voice to me?
你居然对我大呼小叫
I will have you killed where you kneel.
我可以让你死在当场
I must ask leave to address Your Lordship.
我请求在陛下面前说句话
My friend has only recently arrived in Atlantis.
我这个朋友最近才到亚特兰蒂斯
He is not familiar with our ways and customs.
他还不熟悉我们的律法习俗
And you think your friend's ignorance justifies his actions?
你觉得他的无知就能让他脱罪
No...and yes.
不能...也能
You dare to defy your king?
你敢违抗国王
Have you no respect for the Gods?!
你不敬众神吗
I sentence you both along with him.
我判你们和他同罪
Forgive me, my Lord. That was not my intention.
原谅我 陛下 那不是我本意
When the Minotaur was slain,
弥诺陶洛斯被杀时
you said the city owed us a great debt.
您说本城欠我们个大人情
Is not that a consideration?
难道不要考虑到这点吗
It is not for me to punish you.
对你们的惩罚不是由我决定
It is Poseidon you have wronged,
你侵犯了波塞冬的威严
and it is for him to decide your fate.
将由他来决定你们的命运
You are his servants.
你们是他的仆人
As such, you have been called before the bulls.
所以你们将面对公牛
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means we're dead.
就是说我们死定了
You have affection for this boy?
你对这小子有好感
No.
没有
A mother can always tell when her daughter is lying.
母亲知道她的女儿是不是在说谎
You are forgettingthat you are not my mother.
你忘了你不是我母亲
And you are forgetting that you are promised to Heptarian.
你忘了你和赫普泰恩的婚约
I know. I mean Heptarian no disrespect. It's just...
我懂 我无意对赫普泰恩不敬 但...
You do not feel for him as you do this boy.
你对他和对这小子可完全不同
You are heir to the throne.
你是王位继承人
Your marriage must be about more than love.
你的婚姻不光要有爱情
The very future of the kingdom will rest on it.
还要承担整个王国的命运
Was Jason's crime really so great?
杰森真的犯下如此大罪吗
Perhaps if you were to speak to my father...
如果你能跟我父亲说说
he could offer clemency.
他或许可以宽大处理
Sentence has been passed. There is nothing I can do.
刑罚已定 我也无能为力
The boy's fate lies in the hands of the gods.
他的命运全靠众神决定了
Then I will pray every day for him.
那我将每日为他祈祷
Why in the name of the gods did I open my mouth to defend you?
我到底为啥要张嘴为你辩护
That is the last time I attempt to do the honourable thing.
这是我最后一次干好事
So it was the first, and last?
所以是第一次也是最后一次
Please. Their irons. How can they leap if they are shackled?
解开铁链吧 锁着可怎么跳
I am Palos, Master of the Bull Court.
我是帕洛斯 公牛法庭的负责人
I am to be your teacher.
我会教导你们
What is it you will be teaching us?
你要教我们什么
You mean to say you do not know?
你这么说是什么都不知道了
You will find the extent of his ignorance truly astonishing.
他的无知程度惊天地泣鬼神
Perhaps it's best if I show you.
我带去看看你就明白了
You are to be trained as bull leapers.
我要训练你们越过公牛
These are the skills Poseidon demands of his tributes.
这是波塞冬对祭品的要求
You have only six days to learn your craft.
你们会有六天的时间学习这门技艺
On the seventh, you will face the bull before the King and the court.
在第七天当着国王和法庭的面对付公牛
Only if all of your team survives
只有团队里每个人都存活
will you leave here as free men.
你们才能当庭释放
I would have to say the probability of us dying seems extremely high.
看来我们一起死的几率相当高啊
Come. I'll introduce you to the other members of your team.
过来 我带你们去见你们队的其他成员
You must eat.
你得吃
You will need all your strength.
这样才能使出全力
No amount of strength is going to save us from that bull.
再大的力气我们也赢不了那头公牛
I may be Poseidon's slave, but I am not yours.
我也许是波塞冬的奴隶 但不是你的
In my homeland, I would not keep you as a slave.
在我的故乡 你都不配做奴隶
I would not even let you tend my animals.
连照管牲口也不配
In your homeland, do you sleep with one eye open
在你的故乡 你是不是睡觉都睁着一只眼
for fear of having your throat cut?
害怕有人割断你的喉咙
I do not need to,
不需要
because my homeland is not full of cowards and thieves like you.
因为我的故乡没有你这种懦夫和小偷
Enough!
够了
We are all family here.
在这里的都是家人
These are the new members of your team.
这些人是你们队的新成员
What are you doing?
你还有心思吃
If we are to die - we may as well die with full stomachs.
我们都要去死了 不如做个饱死鬼
This stew is excellent.
这炖汤太美味了
You wished to see me?
您召见我
Have you spoken with Ariadne?
你跟阿里阿德涅说上话了没
I requested an audience,
我请她接见
but I am told that she will not leave her chambers.
但被告知她不肯离开寝殿
The boy who struck you. It appears she has affection for him.
那个袭击你的小子 她似乎看上了
He is no more than a peasant. Well, that might be so,
他不过是个平民 的确
but she looks upon him in a way she does not you.
但她看他的眼神与看你的可不同
And that will not serve our plans at all well.
这对我们的计划不利
Perhaps
或许
I was unwise in my choice of Ariadne's suitor.
是我选错了阿里阿德涅的配偶
I will gain Ariadne's affections,
我会让阿里阿德涅喜欢我
and I will take her for my wife.
然后娶她为妻
The boy troubles me...
那小子让我心难安
Whatever feelings Ariadne has for him,
不管阿里阿德涅对他有什么感觉
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表