剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
I'll feel a lot happier with Jason gone.
这比杰森的死更让我感到开心
Forget Jason. When you are king,
忘了杰森吧 在成为国王之后
you can do with him as you feel fit.
你可以随心所欲地处置他
Until then, concentrate on the task in hand.
在那之前 专心做好你手头的事
Of course. And how is Minos?
当然 米诺斯现在怎么样了
The king's health is already not what it was.
国王的身体已经大不如前了
But I shall nurse him to the end -
但是我会照顾他到最后的
you can be sure of that.
这点你可以放心
You work too hard, my lord.
您工作得太辛苦了 陛下
There are some affairs of state that only the king can determine -
有些国家大事只有国王能做主
too many, it sometimes feels.
有时候我觉得这种事太多了
But as long as you are by my side,
但是只要你还在我的身边
the burden seems a lighter one.
我的负担就不显得那么重了
I've brought you some refreshment.
我给您拿了点喝的
You're very kind.
你真好
The people are enjoying the pankration, do you not think?
人♥民♥很喜欢角力大赛 你不觉得吗
Undoubtedly.
毫无疑问
Even Ariadne seems interested.
似乎连阿里阿德涅都很感兴趣
If you'd rather I got you something else, my lord?
您要我换别的吗 陛下
No, no, this is most welcome. Thank you.
不用 不用 这就很好 谢谢
How is he?
他怎么样了
Still feverish - but at least he's sleeping.
还在发烧 但他至少睡着了
Maybe he shouldn't fight tomorrow.
也许他不应该参加明天的比赛
He'd never agree to that.
他不会同意的
But if he's injured...
但他已经受伤了
Jason would rather lose the fight
杰森宁愿输掉比赛
than lose face by pulling out.
也不愿意因退出比赛而丢脸
Why?
为什么
He thinks he's fighting for Ariadne's hand.
他认为这是为争夺阿里阿德涅而战
But he must know that's hopeless.
但他必须知道 这毫无希望
When you're in love there's no such thing as hopeless.
当你爱一个人 绝不会感到没希望
You should get some sleep. I can take over.
你去休息一会儿 我来照顾他
I shouldn't leave him. Don't you trust me?
我要看着他 你不相信我吗
I didn't mean that.
我不是那个意思
I know.
我懂
Then I shall keep you company - if that's all right with you?
那我就陪你一起 如果你不介意
Why are you doing this, Hercules?
你为什么照顾他 赫拉克勒斯
He mustn't get cold. I didn't mean that.
他不能受凉 我不是问这个
When I was Jason's age, I thought I was the fastest, strongest,
我在杰森这么大时 认为自己是亚特兰蒂斯
most agile man in all Atlantis.
最快 最强 最敏捷的人
No-one on the field or in the arena could challenge me.
无论在战场还是竞技场上都所向披靡
I know what you're thinking - "What happened?"
我知道你在想什么 "怎么变成现在这样"
No... No.
不 没有
You know the truth?
你知道吗
I never was that man.
我从来都不是那样的人
It was all made up, just a story I told myself
都是我编出来欺骗自己
and anyone else who'd listen.
和别人的谎话
But Jason's the real thing. He's special, Medusa.
但杰森是真材实料 他很特别 美杜莎
And it's my job to make sure he stays that way.
我有责任让他好好地走下去
Whatever it takes.
不计任何代价
But if you ever tell him that, obviously I'll have to kill you.
如果你敢告诉他一个字 我肯定会杀了你
Yes!
好啊
Oh, yes!
太棒了
You did well. The crowd loves you.
你打得不错 观众都喜欢你
Does that hurt?
疼吗
Everything hurts.
哪儿都疼
You can't go on like this.
你不能继续打下去了
Ariadne!
阿里阿德涅
It's madness to fight again.
再打下去就太蠢了
I'm fine. You could die!
我没事 你会死的
I will not think any worse of you if you pull out.
你要是退出 我不会瞧不起你
I made a promise, a sacred oath to Poseidon.
我对波塞冬发下誓言
Please...
求你了
I won't change my mind.
我不会改变主意
May the gods be with you.
愿诸神保佑你
Harmon's an old hand.
哈蒙是行家里手
He knows if he can knock you down, he'll keep you down.
他会找准时机打倒你 还不让你起来
Stay back, tire him out.
先防御 把他耗累
Then when you see an opening - in. Understand?
找到空门就一举攻破 懂了吗
Good man. You'll be fine.
好小子 你会赢的
Oh, yes! Yes, yes.
对 对 就这样
Oh, yes.
很好
Yes!
好啊
Yes!
好啊
Citizens of Atlantis,
亚特兰蒂斯的市民们
as is our custom,
依照传统
the final round shall commence tomorrow, at dawn.
最后一场将在明日拂晓举♥行♥
The victor is to take the prize, the loser...
胜者获得奖励 失败者...
to make his peace with the gods.
要向诸神祷告
I've been watching Heptarian
我一直在观察赫普泰恩
and he uses the same trick each time -
他每次都用同一个招数
he distracts, then makes his move.
他先虚晃一招 然后进攻
If I can avoid falling into that trap...
如果我能躲开他的虚招
Jason. Jason! You can't win. I think...
杰森 杰森 你不能赢 我想
No, I think I can.
我想我可以赢
It's just a case of exploiting his weak spot and...
只是要找出他的弱点 然后...
You cannot win because Heptarian cannot lose.
你不能赢 是因为赫普泰恩不能输
He's Poseidon's servant, betrothed to the king's daughter.
他是波塞冬的仆人 跟国王的女儿订婚
You must let him be victorious.
你必须让他赢
But I swore an oath to Poseidon that I'd...
我对波塞冬发誓 我...
If you won, do you really think
如果你赢了 你真以为
the king would give you Ariadne's hand?
国王会把阿里阿德涅嫁给你
That you'd live happily ever after in the bosom of Minos's family?
你们就在米诺斯家里幸福生活下去
You'd be dead by sundown. We all would.
日落之前你肯定死 我们都会死
I'm sorry. There's no choice - you have to lose.
我很遗憾 但别无他法 你必须输
For whom were you praying?
你在为谁祈祷
No-one in particular...
没有特别的人
Jason. I fear for him tomorrow.
杰森 我担心明天他出什么事
Will the gods favour him?
诸神会保佑他吗
I am not the Oracle...
我不是神谕祭司
..But he has greater strengths than you can imagine.
但他拥有的力量你无法想象
Will you pray for him, too, Melas?
你会为他祈祷吗 梅拉斯
I already have, my lady.
我已经祈祷了 公主殿下
He really does care, doesn't he?
他真的很在意 是吧
Yes.
是的
He's ready.
他准备好了
Jason...
杰森
I don't want to know.
我不想听
I was just going to say, good luck.
我只想说 祝你好运
Anyone you'd like to say goodbye to?
你想对谁告别吗
Just you.
就对你了
Nice, but sadly not enough.
不错 但可惜还不够
Get in there, go for the legs!
靠近点 攻击腿
Goodbye, Jason.
永别了 杰森
Yes, yes!
好 好
Kill me and they'll hate you forever.
杀了我 他们永远恨你
You're lucky, Jason.
你很幸运 杰森
But luck doesn't last forever.
但好运不会长久
You did the right thing.
你做得对
And what have I got to show for it?
但我又得到了什么呢
True. We're still broke.
是啊 我们还是一贫如洗
Be grateful. You're still here.
你还活着就该心存感激了
If you'd won, I very much doubt that would be the case.
要是你赢了 可就难说了
Why? Why should it be?
为什么 为什么就难说了
Because those are the rules. You said there are no rules.
因为这就是规则 你说没有规则的
The rules of life, Jason, not the pankration.
这是人生的规则 杰森 不是说角力
I... I came to see how Jason is.
我...我来看看杰森怎么样
His shoulder's on the mend
他的肩膀在逐渐康复
but there's still a lot of work to do on his neck
但他的脖子还得好好处理一下
and I'm worried about his left hand...
我还有点担心他的左手...
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表