剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
You look just like him.
你跟他一模一样
Your dad.
你♥爸♥爸
He'd stand there, just staring at the ocean.
他也是站在那儿 凝视海洋
I don't suppose there's any way I can talk you
我猜我是没法说服你
out of going down there?
不潜到水下了
You could try, but you'd be wasting your time.
你可以试试 不过也是白费时间
Even if you locate the wreckage of his sub, what then?
就算你找到了他的潜水艇的残骸又怎么样
I have to know what happened to him.
我得知道他到底出了什么事
Do you think your dad would have wanted you to risk your life?
你觉得你♥爸♥爸愿意让你拿生命冒险吗
When he took the sub down...
他开潜水艇走时
..he knew he wasn't coming back.
就知道是一去无回
He gave it to me before he left.
他离开前把这个给我了
He told me that one day I'd understand.
他说总有一天我会明白
I need to know.
我需要知道
I hope you find it.
那我衷心祝愿你
Whatever it is you're looking for.
能找到你要找的东西
You're clear to dive. 'Roger that.'
可以下潜 收到
Mac?
麦克
Mac? Come in!
麦克请回话
Mac!
麦克
Jason!
杰森
Sorry.
对不起
I'm dreaming.
我肯定是在做梦
No, no, no.
不 不 不
This lizard thing attacked me.
这只蜥蜴怪攻击我
Sorry!
对不起
Thank you. Thanks, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢 谢谢你
What exactly were you doing out there?
你挂在外面究竟是要干啥
Search every house! Find him! Open up in there!
挨家挨户搜 把他找出来 快开门
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没干
One minute I was on the sub,
前一分钟我还在潜水艇里
and there was something in the water, a white light,
然后水里有什么东西 一道白光
and the next thing I know, I'm waking up on the beach,
然后 我就在海滩上醒过来了
and there's this city,
来到了这座城市
and everyone's wearing strange clothes,
每个人都穿着奇怪的服饰
and there's a two-headed lizard,
然后遇到了一只双头蜥蜴
and people with swords, they're chasing me,
结果一群拿剑的人就开始追我
and they're firing arrows at me.
还用箭射我
I know it's insane. What's a "Sub"?
我知道听着很疯狂 潜水艇是啥
Open up! Open up.
开门 快开门
By order of King Minos, open up!
奉国王米诺斯旨令 命你开门
No! Please. Please
别 求求你
Who is it you are looking for?
你们想找谁
A fugitive.
一个逃犯
No, no, no! That's mine. No!
别别别 那是我的 不要
As you can see, there is no-one else here.
你看到了 这里除了我没别人
Really?!
不是吧
What happened? You passed out. You've lost a lot of blood.
出什么事了 你流血过多昏过去了
Where am I?
我在哪儿
You're in Atlantis.
你在亚特兰蒂斯
Atlantis?
亚特兰蒂斯
As in "The Lost City of Atlantis"?
就是失落之城亚特兰蒂斯
As in the mythological city under the ocean?
就是传说中沉没海底的城市
Why do you call it lost? How could a city exist under the ocean?
为什么叫失落之城 城市怎么能在海底
Surely everyone would drown?
人岂不是都要淹死
Either I'm dreaming or I'm hallucinating.
这不是梦境就是幻觉
Or I'm dead.
也许我死了
Am I dead?
我死了吗
No, you're very much alive,
没有 你活得好好的
although I think you're delirious.
不过我觉得你精神有问题
I'm sorry. I'm forgetting my manners.
对不起 看我多没礼貌
I'm Pythagoras.
我叫毕达哥拉斯
Pythagoras? You're joking?
毕达哥拉斯 开玩笑吧
You're the triangle guy.
你是那个搞三角形的家伙
How did you know I've been thinking about triangles?
你怎么知道我在想关于三角形的事
I'm in Ancient Greece.
我在古希腊
And who, pray tell, is this?
请告诉我 这是谁
You didn't tell me your name. It's Jason.
你还没告诉我你的名字 杰森
He was injured, the guards were after him.
他受伤了 卫兵在追捕他
And you chose to hide him here?
而你选择把他藏在这里
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
Don't mind Hercules.
请别怪赫拉克勒斯
You're Hercules?
你是赫拉克勒斯
I see my reputation has preceded me.
看来我名声在外
Tell me. What have you heard?
说吧 你听说过什么
Do people tell stories?
我的事迹广为传颂吗
What do they say?
他们是怎么说的
Well, they generally say you're getting fat.
他们通常都说你变胖了
I'm not fat! I am heavily built, powerful. I have big bones.
我可不胖 只是有力量 块头大
In your stomach?
肚子也算块头
You'll have to excuse my friend.
请别介意我朋友
He is under the deluded impression that he is amusing.
他自以为很幽默
Tell me. Your injury.
跟我说说 你的伤势
Can you walk?
你能走路吗
Yes. I think so.
我想可以
Good. Then we shan't detain you any longer.
很好 那我们就不留你了
I'm sure you're a good man, an excellent man,
我相信你是好人 人中模范
but I, for one, am not about to risk my neck to save yours.
但我可不想为了救你而丢掉自己的小命
See that he's gone by the time I get back.
在我回来之前把他弄走
Where are you going?
你去哪里
That is none of your concern.
你少管
So, what brings you... to Atlantis?
你为什么来亚特兰蒂斯
I was searching for my father.
我在找我父亲
He lives here in Atlantis?
他住在亚特兰蒂斯吗
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我...
I don't know where to start.
我不知道从何说起
Your necklace?
你的项链
I have seen this symbol before.
我见过这个标志
Where?
在哪儿
In the Temple of Poseidon.
在波塞冬神庙
It is the mark of The Oracle.
是神谕祭司的标志
If you're looking for your father, she may be able to help you.
如果你找你父亲 那她或许能帮你
You wish to see The Oracle?
你想见神谕祭司
She is expecting you.
她在等你
What is it you wish to know?
你想知道什么
There must be many questions
你肯定有很多问题
to which you wish to know the answer.
想得到答案
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Where am I?
我在哪儿
This world and the world you journeyed from
此界与你穿越而来的彼界
are just two worlds among many.
不过是众多世界之中的两个
Why does it feel so familiar to me?
我为何感觉如此熟悉
How can that be?
怎么会这样
There are some memories that can never be erased.
有些记忆永远不会磨灭
How can I have memories of a place that I have never been?
我怎么会有从没去过的地方的记忆
You cannot.
当然不可能
You're saying that this is where I'm from?
你是说我本来就属于这里
That I was born in Atlantis?
我出生在亚特兰蒂斯
Your father took you to the other world
在你还是婴儿的时候
when you were still a baby.
你父亲带你去了另外一个世界
Why?
为什么
Why would he do that?
为什么他要那么做
You have many enemies here in Atlantis.
你在亚特兰蒂斯有太多敌人
You must tell no-one
你决不能告诉别人
that you journeyed through the gateway.
你是从通道穿越而来
My father.
我父亲
Is he here in Atlantis?
他在亚特兰蒂斯吗
What happened to him?
他怎么了
Your father...
你父亲
..walks among the dead.
已经死了
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表