剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
对不起
He's fine.
他会没事的
I'll look after him.
我会看着他
Yeah, you'd better.
知道就好
When we're in the desert,
等我们到了沙漠
if you want to stay alive, you do as I say.
如果你想活下去 最好照我说的做
That goes for all of you.
你们也一样
In the desert, we are all brothers.
在沙漠里 我们都是兄弟手足
Otus, finish loading up, then move them on.
欧塔斯 快把货装完 别想这事了
What was that about?
这是怎么回事
It's just the way he is.
他这人就这样
The man had done nothing to him.
那人根本就没碰他
He's a murderer.
他是个杀人犯
My father was killed.
我父亲是被人杀害的
Arcas was very young.
阿卡斯当时还小
it affected him badly.
这事对他影响很深
That must have been hard for you.
那你肯定很难过
It was harder for him.
他更难过
Because he never knew what my father was really like.
因为他从不知道父亲是个怎样的人
You talk to him.
你跟他谈谈
I have.
谈过了
Otus was a chattel,
欧塔斯以前是奴隶
enslaved on the Island of Samos.
在萨摩斯岛干活
That's where I grew up.
我也在那里长大
He dared to speak out, and they cut out his tongue.
他说了不敬的话 他们就割了他的舌头
One day, Otus sought his revenge.
有天 欧塔斯终于报了仇
He's paid his price.
他付出了代价
And he's a good man,
他是个好人
so if your brother lays one hand on him
所以如果你弟弟要对他怎么样
then he will have me to reckon with.
得先过我这一关
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't be.
没关系
I couldn't help it.
我就是忍♥不住
You should be careful how you judge people.
你给别人下判断之前要谨慎
I've put all of that behind me.
我已经看开了
You need to do the same.
你也得看开点
Yeah.
行
Thanks.
多谢
They... They were to share.
我其实是想和你一起分的
What's your business in Helios?
你去赫利俄斯干什么
I have family.
我家人在那儿
It's unusual to see a lady travelling alone.
贵族小姐独自出行可不常见
I was assured that travelling with Nilas I would be safe.
我相信和奈纳斯一起走很安全
A woman shouldn't be here.
女人不该在这儿
Mark my words - she will bring misfortune on us all.
记住我的话 她会给我们都带来不幸
Here.
给
You're very kind.
你人真好
Why don't you come and join us?
怎么不和我们一起吃
Don't listen to them.
别听他们瞎说
He's scared.
他很害怕
We all are.
我们都怕
Perhaps later.
等会来找你们
What did she say to you?
她对你说了什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
Something's not right.
情况不妙
Look at the way she eats.
你看她吃东西的样子
No lady eats like that.
没有哪家小姐会那样吃饭
She's hungry!
她饿坏了
What I'd do to bathe in the fountains of Babylon.
我真想在巴比伦的泉水里好好洗个澡
Look like you already have.
看起来你已经洗过了
These wretched flies!
这苍蝇真烦
And whose idea was this?
是谁说要来的
Even when he's asleep there's no peace.
他就算睡着了都静不下来
Get some rest.
好好休息
How's your brother?
你弟弟怎么样
You weren't expecting him to turn up.
你没想到他会出现
No.
是的
Why not?
为什么
We don't always see eye to eye.
我们很少意见一致
He's young.
他还小
Perhaps.
也许吧
You're not pleased to see him?
你不是很想见到他
Of course I am.
我当然想
I know you.
我了解你
You really should get some rest.
你真该好好休息了
What is it?
到底怎么了
Pythagoras... It's nothing.
毕达哥拉斯 没什么
Well, at least he's not complaining.
好歹他没有再抱怨了
I'll wake you when it's your turn.
轮到你守夜我再叫你
Hercules!
赫拉克勒斯
Get the cargo to safety!
把货带到安全的地方去
I've been practising.
我一直有在练习
Get in the cave. Now!
进洞穴 快
Come on!
走吧
Why aren't they following us?
他们为什么没跟上来
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It is sacred to the Furies,
这里是复仇女神的圣地
spirits who pursue murderers like them.
复仇女神不会放过他们这样的杀人犯
Don't worry. I've stayed here many times.
别担心 我来过这里很多次了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm glad you're all right.
你没事就好
I doubted you. I was wrong.
我错了 我不该怀疑你
My, a man who can admit it.
老天 一个肯承认错误的男人
I owe you my life.
我欠你一条命
And a drink.
以及一口水
I don't even know your name.
我还不知道你的名字呢
Baucis.
博西斯
See - I was right about her.
瞧 我对她的看法是正确的
No lady fights like that.
哪有贵族小姐那么能打
We should be grateful she did.
我们应该感激她这么能打
Something's not right.
感觉不对劲
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
Trust me.
相信我
I have an instinct about these things.
我对这类事的直觉一向很准
These Furies,
复仇女神
are they Gods?
她们是神吗
No.
不是
They are the daughters of the night.
她们是夜的女儿
Spirits born of the blood of those that have been murdered.
她们从被杀者的鲜血中诞生
You'd do well not to deride them.
最好不要招惹她们
Once summoned, they know no mercy.
一旦被召唤出来 她们绝不会心慈手软
For the murderer, there is no hiding place.
杀人犯将无路可逃
They will pursue him to the ends of the earth,
她们会追杀到天涯海角
driven by the anger and hurt of those that have been wronged.
那种执念源自于被杀者的愤怒与痛苦
They sense only what is
她们只能感觉到
in the heart of the man that invoked them.
召唤者的内心
He alone can recall them.
一个人就可以召来复仇女神
For without his true forgiveness there is no escape.
若没有召唤者的宽恕 杀人犯难逃一死
It's bats.
是蝙蝠
Nothing more.
仅此而已
Hear me...
夜的女儿
..daughters of the night.
请听我的祈求
To you who feel my suffering.
你们能感受到我的痛苦
To you who know the murderer of my father,
你们知道谁是杀我父亲的罪犯
I call to you...
我召唤你们
..that he may meet your justice.
以正义来裁决他
I beg you, unloose this hatred from my heart
我祈求你们 释放我心中的怨恨
and wreak your revenge.
为我复仇
Jason.
杰森
I thought I heard a noise.
我听到了什么声音
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表